2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

16 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Fuck the Republicans for eternity giving these nutjobs sway over their party.

Again, we have a cancer.   It isn't going away.

14 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

The border city of Nogales

Mi gente!  I've had family there for nearly a century (on both sides of the border).  Viva Nogales!

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

Oh, shit--is Fox News going to be the first one to call it?

I'd like to say "only way to mitigate the egg that's once again on their faces is to immediately speak of the incoming Biden administration and resume their adversarial posturing they'd assumed in November 2008 and slithered away from November 2016," but then again I remembered what constitutes Fox' viewer base and realized that it doesn't really matter. They'll lose neither viewers nor sponsors over the shameless promotion of the "massive voter fraud conspiracy" circle jerk.

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Jon King needs to stop refering to "new votes" or "votes coming in." Just feeds the trumpers. They are not votes coming in, they are votes being countd. They need to say "new vote counts" or "new data on vote counting."

Probably wouldn't be good for ratings to talk down to your audience as if they're 5-year olds.

8 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

When the dust settles, I'd love to pull together a list of the best nicknames for the Trumpkin movement.  My short list:

• Y'all Qaeda
  • Vanilla ISIS
  • Howdy Arabians
  • American Caliphate

Whatchagot, Surly?

Don of the brain-dead

Basket cases

The Amazing Racists

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm guessing networks are waiting for votes from Allegheny county before they call PA

Based on how Fox does their shit I'm surprised they have not called it. I'm sure CNN will once they look at the first dump (that's what she said) and verify it more or less conforms to the percentages they'd seen before the Big Pause. But as I see it, the only way Trump could pull a miracle in PA is with the rural vote, and there aren't near enough left to count to offset the blue city votes that are to come. 

In PA, I think they're waiting until Biden gets enough votes to be outside of recount territory.  I think I saw about 35k up on trump.  Right now he's around 9k up.

Edited by lemonlime
And neonmoon posted this first and more clearly. Thread moves fast.

Question:  if we will continue to have large amounts of mail in votes, but still refuse to allow counting before Election Day (the correct remedy), can we at least allow workers to remove ballots from envelopes so the count goes a little faster?  Or do the envelopes need to stay with the ballot for verification reasons in case of challenges?

Look, neither party gives a shit about the national debt. That's just a fucking dog whistle to rail people against spending increases/decreases that are championed by the minority party and for the spending increases/decreases championed by the party in power.

Edited by hpslugga