Mr. Tuberville goads to Washington

Ricky's one-hitter

7 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

What, are you some kind of social media influencer or something?

I certainly hope not. I would hate to be associated with somebody who was influenced by the likes of me. Having said that, my last post got 5100 likes, the one before that 3,200 likes etc.. I had one in August that got close to 200,000 likes. Go figure.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don’t think he understands how humans work. And good god she is ghastly. 

One of the delicious ironies of all this shit is one of the main, fairly legitimate criticisms of Roe is that it is an issue that should be left to the states.

So, the states get their own abortion laws and the feds have not shit to say about it.  That is the upshot of Dobbs.

And the military is wholly agnostic here:  they pay to let personnel travel to where they need/want to get their health care, in essentially whatever state they choose.  Those same states that get to decide their own abortion laws.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

11 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

One of the delicious ironies of all this shit is one of the main, fairly legitimate criticisms of Roe is that it is an issue that should be left to the states.

So, the states get their own abortion laws and the feds have not shit to say about it.  That is the upshot of Dobbs.

And the military is wholly agnostic here:  they pay to let personnel travel to where they need/want to get their health care, in essentially whatever state they choose.  Those same states that get to decide their own abortion laws.

Tuberville is yet another shameless, living piece of evidence that brazen dishonesty is simply standard operational procedure for the GOP. As soon as they get what they want, their entire states' rights rationale they've preached for half a century evaporates in the blink of an eye.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, safe sex said:

I'm convinced that Donald said something to Jr about her not being hot enough, so Don bullied her into having work done. But it was never enough for Daddy

So the idea was that this would make her more attractive? "Well ma'am we could go that direction, but have you looked into our 'ghoul' package....?"

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

So the idea was that this would make her more attractive? "Well ma'am we could go that direction, but have you looked into our 'ghoul' package....?"

Do you think that a man who decorates an entire penthouse in gold really has taste when it comes to how humans look?

15 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Genuinely looks like a different woman.  I mean, is there even a resemblance of this in what she looks like now?  I don’t see one. 

So that picture with Newsome was likely 2003 or 2004. Here's some timeline photos I found. My guess is Fox encouraged her to start getting work done, then getting with Jr and doing lots of booze and nose beers hasn't helped. Also, that middle part isn't doing her any favors.

2010 as a Fox News anchor

1dd0e8ab-7001-41ad-90c0-e316892684af-06.

2014, still at Fox

cbb3ae71-24dd-4dc5-9124-26180a5c98dd-07.

2018 when she first started dating Jr

ed000160-f643-4a72-afee-8a7a13d43411-03.

2023 after doing all the cocaines

73E7BD7B-A127-4421-BF1A-EC29C3BB08B1.jpe

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lloyd Bridge, "Hey wait a minute!  This is an auto insurance general." 

Investigator, "That's why we're worried..."

Does any journalist even really give a shit anymore.  You can just say you're gonna do a FOIA, and not even have to bother going through the motions.  

"Senator, can you produce your publicly required visitor logs to your DC or state offices that show which military officers visited with you about this?  How about legally required call logs?  There are records your office keeps when you meet with high-level military commanding officers, may we see those please or should we FOiA them, sir?"  

Unless it's classified intelligence being discussed, and general/flag officer promotions are not considered classified unless we are in active, declared war...a U.S. Senator's meetings with O-4+ have to be logged and disclosed upon request.  Otherwise, that's how fucking coups happen.

• Like 1

Tuberville showing signs he's going to end his embargo of military promotions. Gonna focus on the "woke" ones now.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/30/politics/tommy-tuberville-military-nominees/?dicbo=v2-Do7jIWk&iid=ob_lockedrail_longstory_pool

Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama signaled that he is backing off of his hold on all top military nominees – as soon as next week – and will instead be focusing his blockade on a smaller number of nominees he characterized as “woke.”