The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

I have no idea what’s Trump’s real condition is, or when the videos released today or yesterday were made, but in both of them, he looks scared as shit. Could be it means it’s serious, or he’s just frightened by the Democratic hoax. 

He looks pale there’s no orange in his face. Maybe that wore off but still he looks like a ghost.

He will always revert to form eventually.  He burned through $700 million of Fred’s money being a self promoting narcissistic jackass, and then 500 million of Apprentice money doing the same.  I have no idea what is going on, but if he’s alive and upright, the Trump we all know will reappear in the next few days. He’s had at least a half dozen “pivots” this year alone. None of them took for more than 3-5 days.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, troph said:

He looks pale there’s no orange in his face. Maybe that wore off but still he looks like a ghost.

yes, when i saw it on tv (vs online) it was literally shocking how UN-orange he was. he looked almost normal 😐 

why on earth does he do the orange? 🙄

WTF?

In an interview with Fox News, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows offered an upbeat assessment of Donald Trump's current status but revealed the President's oxygen level had “dropped rapidly” Friday morning.

Meadows said Trump has no fever right now and his oxygen levels are good, but on Friday morning, Trump did have a fever and his oxygen level had “dropped rapidly.”

He said the President has made “unbelievable improvements from yesterday morning” when both he and Trump's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, were “very concerned.”

Meadows claimed doctors made the recommendation that Trump should go to hospital “out of an abundance of caution,” adding “there was never a consideration and never even a risk with the transition of power.”

He also said the video message the President tweeted Saturday night was filmed “a few hours ago,” and that he was "optimistic based on the current results."

WTF?
In an interview with Fox News, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows offered an upbeat assessment of Donald Trump's current status but revealed the President's oxygen level had “dropped rapidly” Friday morning.
Meadows said Trump has no fever right now and his oxygen levels are good, but on Friday morning, Trump did have a fever and his oxygen level had “dropped rapidly.”
He said the President has made “unbelievable improvements from yesterday morning” when both he and Trump's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, were “very concerned.”
Meadows claimed doctors made the recommendation that Trump should go to hospital “out of an abundance of caution,” adding “there was never a consideration and never even a risk with the transition of power.”
He also said the video message the President tweeted Saturday night was filmed “a few hours ago,” and that he was "optimistic based on the current results."

Sounds Russian

I'm assuming he looks ghostly all the time without his makeup.  Well, er, an overweight ghost.  

Why they decided to make him orange at some point makes no fucking sense to me at all. And for a guy who plays as much golf as he does, you’d think he’d have a little darker complexion.

This truly wild shit. How do you get to this point in your life? 

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3143023

Some of my favs:

"Corona Virus or whatever you want to call it."

I do love that he talks off the cuff.

Also that he just didn't want to hide and be put away he wants to keep working. 

This man has such an amazing work ethic.

Trump is an Alpha. True Warrior. Dude is going to pull through like a Champ!

Working on Saturday with theCOVID. President Trump is honey badger.

Awesome video. Clearly same old Trump. The libs / media must be flipping out. Glad he put that out. LIKE A BOSS.

BRB...about to run through a brick wall for our Prez!

• Hook 'Em 3

Everything is just for PR with this bunch.

That fucking guy isn’t working. He’s eating ice cream and playing Call of Duty at Walter Reed.

Btw, my daughter just texted to tell me Claudia Conway has tested positive. Fuck you, Kellyanne. You cunt!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If his next video doesn’t start with him holding up a copy of that day’s Washington Post like a hostage video I will be convinced he dead.

You were convinced on the first page that he didn’t even have it. Maybe slow your roll.

• Hook 'Em 1

Amazing.  We truly are a dumb species!

“It is contagious, they said, but not as deadly as many make it out to be. “Yes, it’s highly contagious. So are the measles,” said Kaye Savage, 63, who lives in Georgia and flew to Washington for the rally. “But I’m a firm believer that if you get it, it’s not a death sentence.” She said media coverage of the virus has overlooked the high rate of survival for those who catch it.....  She knows three people who became seriously ill after catching the coronavirus, including a 75-year-old woman with underlying health conditions who died — so the president getting sick won’t influence her views any more than those personal experiences did. “It doesn’t change my opinion of the virus,” she said.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-supporters-covid/2020/10/03/e3445528-0590-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

8 hours ago, C-Man said:

Why they decided to make him orange at some point makes no fucking sense to me at all. And for a guy who plays as much golf as he does, you’d think he’d have a little darker complexion.

It is to hide the blotchiness that we often see with older folks.  

34 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If his next video doesn’t start with him holding up a copy of that day’s Washington Post like a hostage video I will be convinced he dead.

Would be even more convincing if he were holding it upside down. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread