Sen. Feinstein dies at age 90

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I negged the piece of shit that posted it.  I can guarantee you I have more roots in Uvalde than he does. So fuck him. 

And yet you continue to vote for the people that enable tragedies like Uvalde. I guess your roots are not quite deep enough to give a shit more than passing out thoughts and prayers like candy at Halloween. 

• Hook 'Em 5

4 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

You should be no older than 65 at election. Oldest senator would be 71 at retirement. That’s fine.

There has been a bunch of talk about age limits to run for office and to vote in elections. That doesn't solve the problem though. We need to children of the corn everyone when they turn 65. 

Oh shit I just saved medicare and social security too.

Just now, Grade of D as in David said:

There has been a bunch of talk about age limits to run for office and to vote in elections. That doesn't solve the problem though. We need to children of the corn everyone when they turn 65. 

Forget eating the rich. Eat the olds 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Doxxing is always a no no, even for gigantic pieces of shit like Johnny, who seemingly made it his mission to chase off one of this community's bad ass posters because of their LGTBQ status, spewing hate speech while sitting in a fucking deer blind (and then he has the gall to tell people in the Loneliness thread on DT to find one of those "accepting churches" and pats himself on the back for leaving his phone behind when he's off the clock).

...but has there ever been a more on the nose picture for "of course that's what that loser looks like."

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Doxxing is always a no no, even for gigantic pieces of shit like Johnny, who seemingly made it his mission to chase off one of this community's bad ass posters because of their LGTBQ status, spewing hate speech while sitting in a fucking deer blind (and then he has the gall to tell people in the Loneliness thread on DT to find one of those "accepting churches" and pats himself on the back for leaving his phone behind when he's off the clock).

...but has there ever been a more on the nose picture for "of course that's what that loser looks like."

I didn't post his photo or his name. It wasn't doxxing.

• Hook 'Em 3

16 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I reckon I should be more specific.  They hate Americans that have done better than others (undeserved, for sure).  They hate Americans that have gathered any semblance wealth (that's not fair!!1!)  They hate Americans that take care of themselves, and largely don't need to be in your free shit army (don't need your student loan and shitty healthcare - and I don't want to pay for yours).  They hate Americans that have been here long enough to know they are a bunch of grifters (voting against stricter congressional trading rules anyone?)  They hate Americans that prefer we use our own resources in lieu of China's (O&G vs battery).  Kowtowing to the never haves for votes knowing goddamn well they are not, and have likely never been, in anywhere close to that position.  Grifters, the lot of them. 

you should have much more humility about whatever success you've managed to achieve with the gifts god bestowed on you

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

That's not true, unless you are saying you never needed education for yourself or those around you, police protection for the wealth you generated, the ability to travel on roads or through air, the ability to breathe clean air and drink clear water, the ability to take safe medication, etc. I am not trying to call you out Chewbacca, as I am pretty sure you would recognize all of this, but it is important to recognize that we all benefit strongly from the government beyond direct monetary assistance.

Don't forget the legal system, which wealth creators tend to use a lot more of and depend a lot more on than the average bloke.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 11:10 PM, fattyflattie said:

I reckon I should be more specific.  They hate Americans that have done better than others (undeserved, for sure).  They hate Americans that have gathered any semblance wealth (that's not fair!!1!)  They hate Americans that take care of themselves, and largely don't need to be in your free shit army (don't need your student loan and shitty healthcare - and I don't want to pay for yours).  They hate Americans that have been here long enough to know they are a bunch of grifters (voting against stricter congressional trading rules anyone?)  They hate Americans that prefer we use our own resources in lieu of China's (O&G vs battery).  Kowtowing to the never haves for votes knowing goddamn well they are not, and have likely never been, in anywhere close to that position.  Grifters, the lot of them. 

You’re an absolute moron

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

18 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I negged the piece of shit that posted it.  I can guarantee you I have more roots in Uvalde than he does. So fuck him. 

So you’re an even bigger piece of shit than we thought. Good to know 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

16 hours ago, mchookem said:

i'll say the same thing i always say...men who go for the low blow and attack a woman's appearance are small men. but it fits right in with the murder dildo fetish, so...

200w(13).gif.2ee70bc7190fe4b9ffbfe055a89292bd.gif

Fattie is away from home for long periods for work so he can buy that big boat . He probably found out his wife is fucking one of his neighbors and he’s struggling w that

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Fattie is away from home for long periods for work so he can buy that big boat . He probably found out his wife is fucking one of his neighbors and he’s struggling w that

Don’t think it’s that. Republicans all seem to love being cuckolds.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

Republicans 

I don’t want to pay for your free shit you worthless leeches: (Education, Healthcare)

But also, I do want you to pay for my:

Military, roads, business bail outs, energy subsidies, mortgages, patent protection, farm subsidies, food protection, bank bailouts, storm cleanups, 

Because as long as my business, housing, energy, and food are secure, I can pretend I’m self-made and can be a real piece of shit to other people. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Carousel! Carousel! Carousel!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Don't forget the legal system, which wealth creators tend to use a lot more of and depend a lot more on than the average bloke.

I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader to determine if that omission was intentional or not.

Edited by Serak The Preparer
  • Fuck You 1

Am I the only one that thinks the shutdown was avoided was so Feinstein could get a proper send-off (lying in state, etc.)? I can picture some quiet arrangements being made to ensure the governed kept running just long enough to eulogize a Senator. The Gaetzes will still do their thing, but I think enough will fall into line.

10 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Am I the only one that thinks the shutdown was avoided was so Feinstein could get a proper send-off (lying in state, etc.)? I can picture some quiet arrangements being made to ensure the governed kept running just long enough to eulogize a Senator. The Gaetzes will still do their thing, but I think enough will fall into line.

Probably not. If anything, a shutdown of any length of time was going to severely affect GOP chances in VA in November. Think about how many federal workers and their family reside in NOVA. Plus military bases. Notice how the 45 days push it to just after the November elections 

GOP is looking at someone like Youngkin to potentially step up and save them. His party being crushed due to the shutdown would be bad 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2

More on her

Butler's professional career has been rooted in California, where she led SEIU Local 2015, the largest union in the state. She has also been a longtime ally of Vice President Kamala Harris, a member of the University of California Board of Regents and the director of public policy and campaigns in North America for Airbnb.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/gavin-newsom-laphonza-butler-fill-dianne-feinstein-senate-seat-rcna118052

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Social media is glorious.  They are melting down.

1. She's black

2. SHE IS GAY!

3. She has no public service record!!! (didn't seem to matter for Trump)

4. SHE DOESNT EVEN LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which doesn't matter for appointments, she just needs to re-register to vote in CA)

Edited by Js1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

1. She's black

2. SHE IS GAY!

3. She has no public service record!!! (didn't seem to matter for Trump)

4. SHE DOESNT EVEN LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which doesn't matter for appointments, she just needs to re-register to vote in CA)

Tuberville doesn't live in Alabama. Oz didn't live in PA...

3 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Tuberville doesn't live in Alabama. Oz didn't live in PA...

They don't care about hypocrisy.  She's a black lesbian Democrat.  She's gotta be perfect or she gets 5x the criticism. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1