How is trump leaving office? (a poll)

Hawndoh

Trump's most likely exit? (a poll)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How is Trump ultimately leaving the White House?

• whine, cries, but ultimately leaves "peacefully"
    • forcibly removed by Secret Service/FBI once Biden is officially POTUS
    • moves out of country in the middle of the night like the Cleveland Browns
    • commits suicide

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/23/20 at 04:23 AM

With all the eyes that'll be on the White House on 20 January, in the morning...they're not gonna let us/the world see him being taken out by FBI/Treasury Agents.  It's just not gonna happen.  There've been enough blows to our faith in the system than to see half of his mouth-breathing moronic voting base get all pissed off when he's physically removed from the Residence.  Plus, it would beg the question about why he's not at the Biden swearing-in.  They've taken sex concubines, dead bodies, and comatose foreign dignitaries out of that building without anyone being the wiser.  They'll get Trump out of there quietly and on a State Dept. or Air Force command plane bound for Florida while all the Biden brewhaha is taking place.  It's not hard.  The press release from the White House that morning will be that President Trump does not want to take away from the moment for Biden, he wishes the country a peaceful transition and a successful term for President-Elect Biden.  Unfortunately, he cannot be there in person as he has some health and business items to do in Florida since he needs to get back to running his empire and remaining in perfect health.  

Trump going full Budd Dwyer live on OAN would be the best thing that has ever happened in my life.  Better than the day my daughters were born, better than the day I lost my virginity, better than anything.  

There’s no way I’m that lucky.  He will whine and maintain that he won, while leaving on his own.

Edited by Snake Diggity
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

With all the eyes that'll be on the White House on 20 January, in the morning...they're not gonna let us/the world see him being taken out by FBI/Treasury Agents.  It's just not gonna happen.  There've been enough blows to our faith in the system than to see half of his mouth-breathing moronic voting base get all pissed off when he's physically removed from the Residence.  Plus, it would beg the question about why he's not at the Biden swearing-in.  They've taken sex concubines, dead bodies, and comatose foreign dignitaries out of that building without anyone being the wiser.  They'll get Trump out of there quietly and on a State Dept. or Air Force command plane bound for Florida while all the Biden brewhaha is taking place.  It's not hard.  The press release from the White House that morning will be that President Trump does not want to take away from the moment for Biden, he wishes the country a peaceful transition and a successful term for President-Elect Biden.  Unfortunately, he cannot be there in person as he has some health and business items to do in Florida since he needs to get back to running his empire and remaining in perfect health.  

Well you're no fun at all.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, elfenix said:

qnDk3Ju.thumb.jpg.dc1e37afc3391a1286b11d2766cdb8e1.jpg

I like this very much, particularly the hockey stick dragging.  

"Dah-Nold Truuuump...come out to play. (stick smack, stick smack).  Dah-Nold Truuuump...come out to play-ay...(stick smack, stick smack)!"  

I honestly thought that he would go down to Florida for Christmas and just never return.  But so far, he's showing no signs of heading down there.  So I really don't know what he's going to do.

I Still think this is what happens after he signs the $900B stimulus bill.

6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Chose option 1 but "peacefully" offers up a large range of crazy shit. 

I feel the choices cleave to closely to something a normal person might do. He's loading the Pentagon with toadies and crippling the DOJ. He may leave by Jan 20, but he'll make a lot of moves prior to that. He really believes he is the rightful president of the USA. Boat parades! Rallies! Who knows what the fuck he'll do?

Edited by RomaVicta

I feel the choices cleave to closely to something a normal person might do. He's loading the Pentagon with toadies and crippling the DOJ. He may leave by Jan 20, but he'll make a lot of moves prior to that. He really believes he is the rightful president of the USA. Boat parades! Rallies! Who knows what the fuck he'll do?
97216ab210b2bac43b2b96ab022cc0c4.jpg

8e909b1469969f6df185561fb408e239.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

& Let President Pence issue him & the entire Trump syndicate a blanket series of preemptive pardons under the guise of "to prevent any future harassment by the Democrat party".

Can a president issue pardons against future indictments? Because that's fishy as hell (but of course republicans don't care).

6 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I honestly thought that he would go down to Florida for Christmas and just never return.  But so far, he's showing no signs of heading down there.  So I really don't know what he's going to do.

He'll go after the coup fails again one last time on 1/6. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I saw an article a couple of days ago saying he was going to Florida on the 23rd.  I figured that was the last time he would be in DC.

On 12/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, BradInATX said:

He's going to fuck off to Mar-a-Lago sometime between now and inagauration day and never go back to the White House. Won't attend the fake inagauration, etc.

He'll either be in Florida or out of the country, depending on how worried he is about getting subpoenaed/hauled in front of Congress.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, DaysOff said:

He can't legally use Mar a Lago as his full time residence, but I'm sure he'll do it anyway.

Absolutely. Out spending people with prolonged legal action until they give up is his go to move.  Unfortunately, for him his Mar a Lago neighbors can dig under their couch cushions and scrape up a $50 million retainer fee in about 20 minutes.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 11:49 PM, Superhero said:

Can a president issue pardons against future indictments? Because that's fishy as hell (but of course republicans don't care).

From the brief reading I did I this, no one really knows.  It's one of those things where he could do it, then someone would have to challenge it and let the surpreme court decide.