A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Gotta admit he's ballsy for willingly typing 'riggers' so many times. I assume that most autocorrects are set to save your ass from Kramer'ing yourself, but still feels risky.

Then again, not like any of his supporters would hold it again him if his thumb wandered a little south on the keyboard while swiping.

• Haha 1

I hope stories like this get more play, even though they'll probably mean nothing in MAGA-land.  But he's increasingly showing the same questionable signs that Republicans/MAGAs cite for Biden.

Former President Donald Trump has made mocking President Joe Biden and questioning his mental fitness for office a core part of his campaign speeches – even as he experiences his own recent series of gaffes and verbal slips on the campaign trail.

. . .

Weeks later, Trump took the stage in Sioux City, Iowa, and mistakenly thanked supporters for coming out to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, before an Iowa state senator tried to discreetly correct him — a moment that was caught on a hot mic.

During a summit in Washington, DC, Trump claimed that Biden could “plunge the world into World War II” – which ended nearly 80 years ago – and appeared to confuse Biden and former President Barack Obama, saying he was leading Obama in election polls.

The recent missteps have created an unwelcome wrinkle for Trump, his campaign team and the larger Republican political apparatus. Republicans have questioned whether Biden is able to serve as commander-in-chief, pointing to his age and mental fitness. But their own primary front-runner seems to be suffering the same predicament, making their argument less potent.

Trump incorrectly said Viktor Orbán, the prime minister of Hungary, was the prime minister of Turkey – he quickly corrected that error. He has repeatedly mispronounced Hamas (huh-maas), the name of the Palestinian militant group that launched a deadly terror attack on Israel, as hummus.

And, during a rally in South Carolina in September, Trump confused former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, one of Trump’s 2016 GOP rivals, with his brother, former President George W. Bush

Trump’s verbal slip-ups threaten his argument about Biden

• Hook 'Em 2

Didn't realize Commander Dipshit is gonna be in Houston this evening for a rally.  I'm sure he'll fuck it up and say something like, "congratulations to all you Houston Rangers fans here on the tremendous World Series victory.  My friend, Kerri Lake, was very sad last night.  She called me with tears in her eyes when her team lost.  But we've always done very well in Texas.  So we kind of rubbed off on your baseball team, so well done there.  very nice.  very exciting."  

I think I'm gonna take the money I won on the Rangers taking it in 5 and parlay it into a "Which Cruz tries to blow Trump in Houston first...Ted or Heidi?"  It's even money right now, but I think it'll tilt at some point this afternoon.  

29 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Didn't realize Commander Dipshit is gonna be in Houston this evening for a rally.  I'm sure he'll fuck it up and say something like, "congratulations to all you Houston Rangers fans here on the tremendous World Series victory.  My friend, Kerri Lake, was very sad last night.  She called me with tears in her eyes when her team lost.  But we've always done very well in Texas.  So we kind of rubbed off on your baseball team, so well done there.  very nice.  very exciting."  

I think I'm gonna take the money I won on the Rangers taking it in 5 and parlay it into a "Which Cruz tries to blow Trump in Houston first...Ted or Heidi?"  It's even money right now, but I think it'll tilt at some point this afternoon.  

he's gonna fuck the shit outta tomball's commute lol. Glad he's not doing it closer to the weekend and fucking up the ren fest traffic

9 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I think it’s at Trendsetter Engineering. Some Mickey Mouse engineering company.

I’m guessing it’s one of those companies that advertise their job openings as things like “no liberals. Preferred engineering degrees from Texas A&M. No WFH allowed, this isn’t a lazy job. $17/hour starting salary. No sick days, no vacation days - you’re here to work”

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Come on!!!! That can't be a real post.

He's going to present not only a "large", but a "complex", and an "irrefutable" "REPORT" on election fraud by a bunch of people who were targeting the "RIGGERS".

Do I have that correct?

He got it from the pillow guy.  Did it say two weeks?

Stollen bases. Degenerate umpires. The losers were all never Trumpers. I used to pitch. I like to think I could probably still throw a couple of innings of no-hit ball in the World Series.

Lou Gehrig came up to me a few years ago. You know Lou. Big muscular guy. Comes up to me with tears in his eyes falling all over his face. Hairy arms. "Mr. President, sir." They all call me sir. I'm humble about it. Very...humble. "Mr. President, sir" Gee, don't you like the sound of that. Do you like the sound of that?

[wild cheering]

So, Lou says to me, "Sir, you know more about baseball than anybody. The managers are all idiots compared to you. And it's rotten that Shoeless-er-and-Sleepy Joe and the degenerate communist Democraps stole the election."

After that, he just broke down. Sad. Hope he's okay.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Very sad.  Ended up getting very sick from Gehrig Louganis disease.  Very sad, lost a lotta weight.  Not trim like me, but slimmer.  But you know, they're working on a vaccine at fast speeds.  Tremendously fast.  Many lights inside the body.  Fantastic lights.  Like that movie with Richard-Louis Dreyfus and the ships with the lights.  That's the kind of work I get done as President.  You know the movie I'm talking about.  The one where he eats the big plate of delicious mashed potatoes like I love.  And Terri Barr, Bob's beautiful sister-what the hell happened with his looks anyway?  So she's making these delicious mashed potatoes and doesn't try to sneak in vegetables on the bottom and the alien ship, with fantastic lights, cures everybody.  And he goes on to be a diver or a linesman at Indiana or India, or something in the sports world.  I don't know exactly.  Nobody does.  But tremendous things we're doing for cure diseases, of which thankfully I have none.  Perfect health my doctors always say.  Experts say they're gonna use my brain in textbooks and history books, though they won't say what for exactly.  Interesting.

51 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

*Slaps table*

That does it, he has my fucking vote!  says someone, somewhere.

And the "King of Debt"'s secret plan to do it is even more secret than the GOP's secret replacement plan for Obamacare.

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

23 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

IMG_1395.jpeg

I was at Ft. Knox in 1988 training to keep the Soviet Army out of your local Banana Republic store by doing push-ups. One day a Drill Sergeant brought his child's California Raisin toy to the barracks, put it on top of a fire hydrant, and we had to take turns doing push-ups for it. When we'd do enough, the Drill Sergeant would say "Recover!" in a high-pitched raisin voice.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

Like my varsity easton first-baseman's mitt that I oiled and conditioned, but forgot to run over with my dad's car.  
Could you maybe learn from that mistake and not forget that last step this time?

Yankee ass jerkoff that spends hours daily on hair and make up, is idolized as a manly man champion for rednecks and blue collar guys nationwide. It's so fucking bizarre.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I was at Ft. Knox in 1988 training to keep the Soviet Army out of your local Banana Republic store by doing push-ups. One day a Drill Sergeant brought his child's California Raisin toy to the barracks, put it on top of a fire hydrant, and we had to take turns doing push-ups for it. When we'd do enough, the Drill Sergeant would say "Recover!" in a high-pitched raisin voice.

Sounds better'n what I got. 

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Sounds better'n what I got. 

Yeah. It was some kind of review day for shit we were supposed to know. Raisin Man station was a breeze. I fucked up something on M-60 assembly for the other DI we called "The Russian," he had me do a handstand by the wall and do vertical push-ups until he got tired.

It seemed personal.

I fucking hate push-ups.

Refuse to do even one now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Yeah. It was some kind of review day for shit we were supposed to know. Raisin Man station was a breeze. I fucked up something on M-60 assembly for the other DI we called "The Russian," he had me do a handstand by the wall and do vertical push-ups until he got tired.

It seemed personal.

I fucking hate push-ups.

I was really referring to the line in the commercial with the two construction workers comparing lunches.  Everyone's basic training sucks, and I don't denigrate any of it.  Well, except the Air Force basic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

31 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I fucking hate push-ups.

Amen.

11 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I was really referring to the line in the commercial with the two construction workers comparing lunches.  Everyone's basic training sucks, and I don't denigrate any of it. 

Mine was in Oklahoma.  In the summer.  But I got to learn a bunch of stuff about Geronimo that I had to be able to recite if asked at a moment's notice, because reasons.  And one time we got to mow the cemetery he was buried in with the hand-powered mowers that were set extra close to the ground, so we had to first basically get on our hands and knees and clear it and make sure there were no rocks/twigs/nuts/etc. before we mowed, as well as picking up any leaves/etc. from around the grave/monument

Some of my buddies came away with an intense hatred of anything relating to Geronimo.  I came away thinking he might be amused that over 80 years after he died, some overheated US Army soldiers were carefully cleaning his gravesite and mowing around it to make it look nice.

11 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Well, except the Air Force basic.

Happy Call Me GIF by Looney Tunes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1