A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

34 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not this again. Melania is not hopping off the gravy train and Trump will run in 2024.

I'll bet you $100 to the charity of your choice he doesn't run and she leaves his ass after Barron turns 18. We'll give it until election day 2024 to determine a winner. If one happens but not the other I'll still give $50 to my charity. Mine will be The Other Ones Foundation, just so you can start looking up their donations details. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'll bet you $100 to the charity of your choice he doesn't run and she leaves his ass after Barron turns 18. We'll give it until election day 2024 to determine a winner. If one happens but not the other I'll still give $50 to my charity. Mine will be The Other Ones Foundation, just so you can start looking up their donations details. :D

I’ll just bask in the fact that I’ve been right every time anyone has asked the question of when Melania will divorce Trump then speculated when it would happen. “Never” has always been the correct answer. It’s a marriage of convenience and she’s in on the grift.

And Trump has all but announced that he’s running. He just hasn’t decided yet when to make it official. 

15 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And Trump has all but announced that he’s running. He just hasn’t decided yet when to make it official. 

Yeah I think Trump will run. He's finally found a business that is profitable for him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I find the whole William Olson memo to Trump to be humorous. I'm sure Olson is a very accomplished lawyer who can make a very persuasive memo or brief but he wrote a 5 page document outlining the legal argument for Trump to fire his attorneys and overturn the election. Zero chance Trump read the memo.

The #1 rule in persuading someone: know your audience. His memo should have had the following points in the first paragraph consisting of 1 sentence: "Here is the outline on how you can stay President: bring on new lawyers, declare yourself the winner in protecting democracy."

Did this moron really think that Trump was going to read a 5 page memo that reads like a legal brief? No, at best he would hand it off to his WH lawyers who are targeted for firing in the memo. 

Memo: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/07/16/us/politics/olson-memo-trump-election.html

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I find the whole William Olson memo to Trump to be humorous. I'm sure Olson is a very accomplished lawyer who can make a very persuasive memo or brief but he wrote a 5 page document outlining the legal argument for Trump to fire his attorneys and overturn the election. Zero chance Trump read the memo.

The #1 rule in persuading someone: know your audience. His memo should have had the following points in the first paragraph consisting of 1 sentence: "Here is the outline on how you can stay President: bring on new lawyers, declare yourself the winner in protecting democracy."

Did this moron really think that Trump was going to read a 5 page memo that reads like a legal brief? No, at best he would hand it off to his WH lawyers who are targeted for firing in the memo. 

Memo: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/07/16/us/politics/olson-memo-trump-election.html

That memo is a doozer.  It is entitled "Preserving Constitutional Order" and states, solely on the basis of a veto statement by none other than Andrew fucking Jackson, that the President is consitutionally ordered to defend the Constitution (true), and that his own interpretation of it trumps that of the judiciary and that he should fire anyone that will not act according to his whim.

A truly amazing piece of solipsism

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That memo is a doozer.  It is entitled "Preserving Constitutional Order" and states, solely on the basis of a veto statement by none other than Andrew fucking Jackson, that the President is consitutionally ordered to defend the Constitution (true), and that his own interpretation of it trumps that of the judiciary and that he should fire anyone that will not act according to his whim.

A truly amazing piece of solipsism

Traitors, all of them. Public hangings are too good for them 

From the "No Shit" department, Trump is Team LIV as one of his courses will host the upstart Saudi-backed Tour:

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-sides-with-saudi-backed-liv-tour-over-very-disloyal-pga-in-fiery-truth-social-post/

Former President Donald Trump took the side of the Saudi-backed LIV Golf tour over what he called a “very disloyal PGA” in a Monday morning post on TruthSocial.

LIV is the controversial start-up golf tour backed by Saudi millions that have led many top pro golfers to leave the PGA tour, namely Phil Mickelson, Dustin Johnson, and many others, who have received enormous and guaranteed payoffs for their participation. Saudi Arabia has long been criticized for their poor record on human rights, which has come to light recently in part due to the state-sponsored murder of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi.

In Trump’s purview, golfers that are remaining loyal to a “very disloyal PGA” are basically suckers because when there is an “inevitable MERGER” with LIV, they will get nothing. Trump wrote:

All of those golfers that remain “loyal” to the very disloyal PGA, in all of its different forms, will pay a big price when the inevitable MERGER with LIV comes, and you get nothing but a big “thank you” from PGA officials who are making Millions of Dollars a year. If you don’t take the money now, you will get nothing after the merger takes place, and only say how smart the original signees were. Good luck to all, and congratulations to really talented Cam Smith on his incredible WIN!

It’s conceivable that the PGA and LIV could one day merge, though there is no real indication that that is something that will happen in the foreseeable future or ever. Trump’s suggestion that the start-up tour would one day be on a level that makes it a potential merger target for the PGA is a very charitable portrayal and one that can only please the Saudi backers with whom Trump has bragged about having a terrific relationship.

Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner reportedly received roughly $2 BILLION in money to start his own investment portfolio.

Politico’s Andrew Desiderio reports that 9/11 families, on Monday, voiced their “extreme frustration and anger” to Trump in a letter — blasting his decision to host a LIV tournament at his Bedminster course laster this month.

“It is incomprehensible to us, Mr. Trump, that a former president of the United States would cast our loved ones aside for personal financial gain,” the families wrote. “We hope you will reconsider your business relationship with the Saudi Golf League & will agree to meet with us.”

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

From the "No Shit" department, Trump is Team LIV as one of his courses will host the upstart Saudi-backed Tour:

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-sides-with-saudi-backed-liv-tour-over-very-disloyal-pga-in-fiery-truth-social-post/

I can remember when Trump bought a USFL team hoping that the USFL would merge with the NFL.  Sounds like he’s projecting again.

• Hook 'Em 2

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

https://www.pulitzer.org/news/statement-pulitzer-prize-board-2

The Pulitzer Prize Board has an established, formal process by which complaints against winning entries are carefully reviewed. In the last three years, the Pulitzer Board has received inquiries, including from former President Donald Trump, about submissions from The New York Times and The Washington Post on Russian interference in the U.S. election and its connections to the Trump campaign--submissions that jointly won the 2018 National Reporting prize.

These inquiries prompted the Pulitzer Board to commission two independent reviews of the work submitted by those organizations to our National Reporting competition. Both reviews were conducted by individuals with no connection to the institutions whose work was under examination, nor any connection to each other. The separate reviews converged in their conclusions: that no passages or headlines, contentions or assertions in any of the winning submissions were discredited by facts that emerged subsequent to the conferral of the prizes.

The 2018 Pulitzer Prizes in National Reporting stand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Former President Donald Trump took the side of the Saudi-backed LIV Golf tour over what he called a “very disloyal PGA” in a Monday morning post on TruthSocial.
LIV is the controversial start-up golf tour backed by Saudi millions that have led many top pro golfers to leave the PGA tour, namely Phil Mickelson, Dustin Johnson, and many others, who have received enormous and guaranteed payoffs for their participation. Saudi Arabia has long been criticized for their poor record on human rights, which has come to light recently in part due to the state-sponsored murder of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi.
In Trump’s purview, golfers that are remaining loyal to a “very disloyal PGA” are basically suckers because when there is an “inevitable MERGER” with LIV, they will get nothing. Trump wrote:
All of those golfers that remain “loyal” to the very disloyal PGA, in all of its different forms, will pay a big price when the inevitable MERGER with LIV comes, and you get nothing but a big “thank you” from PGA officials who are making Millions of Dollars a year. If you don’t take the money now, you will get nothing after the merger takes place, and only say how smart the original signees were. Good luck to all, and congratulations to really talented Cam Smith on his incredible WIN!
It’s conceivable that the PGA and LIV could one day merge, though there is no real indication that that is something that will happen in the foreseeable future or ever. Trump’s suggestion that the start-up tour would one day be on a level that makes it a potential merger target for the PGA is a very charitable portrayal and one that can only please the Saudi backers with whom Trump has bragged about having a terrific relationship.
Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner reportedly received roughly $2 BILLION in money to start his own investment portfolio.
Politico’s Andrew Desiderio reports that 9/11 families, on Monday, voiced their “extreme frustration and anger” to Trump in a letter — blasting his decision to host a LIV tournament at his Bedminster course laster this month.
“It is incomprehensible to us, Mr. Trump, that a former president of the United States would cast our loved ones aside for personal financial gain,” the families wrote. “We hope you will reconsider your business relationship with the Saudi Golf League & will agree to meet with us.”

A true "Kiss of Death" always comes with a Trump endorsement. I'm guessing the LIV Tour has about six months to a year left before it dies off now.
  • Hook 'Em 4

42 minutes ago, C-Man said:

“It is incomprehensible to us, Mr. Trump, that a former president of the United States would cast our loved ones aside for personal financial gain,”

adult swim look GIF

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

LIV is the controversial start-up golf tour backed by Saudi millions that have led many top pro golfers to leave the PGA tour, namely Phil Mickelson, Dustin Johnson, and many others, who have received enormous and guaranteed payoffs for their participation.

Wait, really?

So predictable. The NFL told Trump to fuck off so he went the USFL route and bankrupted that league. Now the PGA yanks the 22 PGA championship from his course so he runs to the Saudi's.

Trump will somehow figure out a way to bankrupt this league too, even with the Saudi's bankrolling it. He's that fucking regarded

Gonna laugh at all the redneck magtards that don't the difference between a pitching wedge and some truck nuts that will suddenly be LIV groupies. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Nah, not the same man who bragged about having the tallest building in Manhattan after the Towers went down...  nah, not him.  

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

https://www.pulitzer.org/news/statement-pulitzer-prize-board-2

The Pulitzer Prize Board has an established, formal process by which complaints against winning entries are carefully reviewed. In the last three years, the Pulitzer Board has received inquiries, including from former President Donald Trump, about submissions from The New York Times and The Washington Post on Russian interference in the U.S. election and its connections to the Trump campaign--submissions that jointly won the 2018 National Reporting prize.

These inquiries prompted the Pulitzer Board to commission two independent reviews of the work submitted by those organizations to our National Reporting competition. Both reviews were conducted by individuals with no connection to the institutions whose work was under examination, nor any connection to each other. The separate reviews converged in their conclusions: that no passages or headlines, contentions or assertions in any of the winning submissions were discredited by facts that emerged subsequent to the conferral of the prizes.

The 2018 Pulitzer Prizes in National Reporting stand.

Huh. I wonder if Pulitzer cleared this with @Anastasis?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

A true "Kiss of Death" always comes with a Trump endorsement. I'm guessing the LIV Tour has about six months to a year left before it dies off now.

It doesn't matter. It's all profit. And then finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't borrow another buck from the bank or buy another case of booze, you bust the joint out. 

• Hook 'Em 6

I can remember when Trump bought a USFL team hoping that the USFL would merge with the NFL.  Sounds like he’s projecting again.

I’ve heard Hunter had a laptop. Who the fuck has a laptop unless they are into some dark shit? I’ve also heard he has a PlayStation and is given free games every month by an organization called PS Plus. When I googled this I found their logo to be yellow and blue, the same colors as the Ukraine flag. That is all the proof you need my friends…
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/18/politics/mike-pence-endorses-karrin-taylor-robson-arizona/index.html

Mike Pence seems to have decided that the only way past Donald Trump is through Donald Trump.

Unlike many of Trump's would-be 2024 challengers, his former vice president is issuing a direct challenge by endorsing against him in critical races in states that were hotly contested in 2020.  Pence's latest move is an endorsement of Republican Karrin Taylor Robson in the Arizona governor's race. 

"As Arizona Democrats pursue the reckless Biden-Harris agenda, Karrin Taylor Robson is the only candidate for Governor that will keep Arizona's border secure and streets safe, empower parents and create great schools, and promote conservative values," Pence said in a statement announcing the endorsement. (Robson has also been endorsed by outgoing Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey, who has drawn Trump's ire for his refusal to overturn the 2020 election results in the state.)

Wait, really?

Look it up. They got mad jack signing with them. And they are off the pga tour or at least they were a few weeks ago. Maybe it changed. But I doubt it. I think Phil got 200 million signing bonus. They offered Tiger a billion I heard. Too lazy to Google.

15 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

LIV = Roman numerals for 54.  The LIV tour plays 54-hole tournaments instead of 72.  

But I do like your explanation much better if Trump buys in.

54 backwards is 45.  45 = greatest prez evar.  you gotta channel your inner Q a little bit, but the dots are all there!!  wake up!

10 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I've grown numb to pictures of dotard that used to enrage me, but that one with the russians in the fucking oval office will always make me ragey

Because it just reminds you of the time Obama rolled up his sleeves in there? 

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She did a halfway decent job being the only sane person on the debate stage. I still think Kari Lake beats her. The Q-wing strategy seems to be combining batshittery with above average looks (see Mayra Flores) in order to win over the low information voters. Those people don't care about Mike Pence's endorsement. Here's what the target demographic looks like

spacer.png

Conservatives have been trained to forgive insanity if the candidate is attractive. Eventually the insanity gets normalized and they can push more and more outlandish ideas.

35 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Russia’’s interference in our election is only fake news to the stupids. Putin’s hand, up Republican asses, has been visible throughout the shit show of Trump’s term. 

Putin sure has a lot of US citizens willing to carry his water. Which gender Russian whore peed on you?

Speaking of the decline of the Fourth Estate, ole Pete scratching out a pretty good living as a talking head on MSNBC. 

On 7/16/2022 at 1:17 PM, atomheartbevo said:

You think he’ll be alive in 7 years? Not many people make it to 80 on a diet of McDonalds.

I don’t think he runs anyways.  His current track record of endorsements is not very hot, he’s running out of loyal people who can get shit done (because they are spilling their guts to the Jan. 6th Committee), and there has to be a lot of fear of losing a second time.  He’s going to play kingmaker and steer money into his PACs, and make sure Republicans who want his endorsement spend a lot of money at his properties. 

So you're telling me Dotard may not run because there's a shortage of dumb greedy people?  I hope his options look long and hard at his list of pardons and ask themselves if they'll likely receive one for taking multiple bullets.  Dumb greedy people will never look beyond the book deals and grift portion to see the pitfalls part.       

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement