A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Bankrupt personally, jail, then death.  That is the order this asshole deserves.  There is not one redeeming quality about him.  What a shitstain he is.

The bankruptcy and jail would be very satisfying, but for the good of the world, I'd gladly settle for thrown from a rooftop by a Russian oligarch or dead from blood loss after a Saudi prince's pet monkey ripped his genitals off.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

Just now, TexArcher said:

The bankruptcy and jail would be very satisfying, but for the good of the world, I'd gladly settle for thrown from a rooftop by a Russian oligarch or dead from blood loss after a Saudi prince's pet monkey ripped his genitals off.

I edited a bit since this fucker has filed bankruptcy so many times.  I want him to be fucking poor.  Lose all his money.  

To quote Trading Places, the best way to get even with a rich person is to make them poor.  

• Hook 'Em 3

22 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/video/homeland-security-admits-tried-manufacture-114500599.html

Lol I remember blacklab putting me in timeout a few times for calling out the people posting that disinformation in DT. Good times, gooooooood times

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

it gets even better .....

Donald Trump invited the media for a moment he called "media availability" at Mar-a-Lago ahead of the country club's annual New Year's Eve celebration. When the time came, however, Trump spoke for fewer than five minutes and not one of the cable news stations covered it, including allies like Newsmax and Fox.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-new-years-eve-message/

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

People on this board voted for this shitstain of a human being. Some pretend that they're over him, like he's only now a pice of human garbage, when we all knows he's been this from the start. People who voted for him are as worthless as he is, deplorable morons. Hilary had that one spot on.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That’s not how cults work. 

The problem with cults is that eventually the cult leader has to deliver the goods, or keep delivering them, otherwise they will eventually go elsewhere.  And people like DeSantis are offering them what Trump pretends to have offered them - like how DeSantis is willing to take on those EEVEEL CDC CIA BILL GATES GEORGE SOROS VACCINE PEOPLE while Trump still wants credit for the vaccines.

Trump was delivering plenty of lib tears, but now he's out of power and politically impotent for the time being, and with $250 million raked in from the rubes and absolutely nothing to show for where the money went, he's still asking for more.

They will grow bored of him.  And it's going to suck for a lot of people in Florida, because DeSantis is absolutely going to spend the next year or two making Florida even shittier in order to win the Trumpanzees over.

3 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Tell me you don't know how hard it is to train a monkey to rip somebody's balls off first instead of going for their throat, without telling me you don't know how hard it is to train a monkey to rip somebody's balls off first instead of going for their throat.

Of course, if somebody has the money and patience to train a monkey to rip somebody's balls off first, it's going to be the Saudis.  And they've got plenty of imported workers they can burn through in the training.

29 minutes ago, 'stache said:

People on this board voted for this shitstain of a human being. Some pretend that they're over him, like he's only now a pice of human garbage, when we all knows he's been this from the start. People who voted for him are as worthless as he is, deplorable morons. Hilary had that one spot on.

he still has PLENTY of supporters here 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Tell me you don't know how hard it is to train a monkey to rip somebody's balls off first instead of going for their throat, without telling me you don't know how hard it is to train a monkey to rip somebody's balls off first instead of going for their throat.

Of course, if somebody has the money and patience to train a monkey to rip somebody's balls off first, it's going to be the Saudis.  And they've got plenty of imported workers they can burn through in the training.

Count me in.  Where do I donate?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

You say monkey balls a lot.  

Isn't it crazy to think that had it not been for a pandemic that killed a million people this asshole would still be president?

It's like Cormac McCarthy said: You never know what worse luck your bad luck saved you from.

His approval ratings were bad throughout and people were sick of his shit. The pandemic helped him stoke fear, solidify the working class, etc. Him getting sick near the election was the difference.

29 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Fuck. Do I like a Donald Trump tweet?

No, because he's still pushing this:

Facebook has lost over 80 Billion Dollars in Value since “deplatforming” President Donald J. Trump. Also, it has gotten very BORING and UNINTERESTING. That stupid, unnecessary, and probably illegal move is now considered a major business mistake. I agree!

And for those wondering if it was real, it was.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109615636263894025