A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Ugh fuck her.

She’s married to one the Britt brothers who played at Bama. He’s an absolute cocksucker from Cullman - a “former” sundown town. She’s from somewhere down near Dothan, I think.

I have some younger friends who were at Bama when she was and a couple of them were both Chi Os with her.

Not a ONE of them have anything nice to say about her.

I’d sooner drown than take a paycheck from that twat.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He can’t die fast enough.

we've been saying that going on 8 years now (ho lee fuck I can't believe that cretin has been raping our collective conscience that long). covid should have taken him out, but bc he was potus he got the best care in the world. wishing we had a doc like this one:

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

What a weird flex by Dotard.  (I know, not his first one.)

But isn't this pretty much his only move now? Try to drag a celebrity/politician/business leader by saying they've sucked ever since they stopped sucking his orange cheeto? He's barely a one trick pony at this point.

• Like 1

I know he's not that smart, but surely at some point, somebody in his organization or Ivanka explained to him causation without correlation.  

Jeffrey Epstein used to embrace Donald Trump.  And now he doesn't.  Must explain Jeff's low ratings, eh?  

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are stern’s ratings public info?  And even if they are, how to you quantify listenership of a show that gets replayed  and that there’s 24/7 access to recorded material on demand?

Think Nielsen Ratings, but also encompassing video platforms, and measuring content on social media (likes/shares on twitter), etc. 

There has to be somewhat of a blind leap though, because plenty of that stuff is not measurable (people reposting it elsewhere, etc.), but it's tempered by whether they are profitable (subscribers/advertisers vs costs).

It's extremely complex these days, but on the other hand, they can build up profiles of actual viewers and those engaging with the content on social media like nobody's business - it's an advertisers wet dream.

I watched the Dustin Hoffman Lenny Bruce movie a thousand or so years ago. Lenny Bruce was a cutting edge comedian and social commentary guy back in the 60s. If I recall correctly, he started including the law enforcement problems he was having due to his refusal to self-censor. At first it was funny, but, as portrayed in the movie, soon turned his act into a tedious presentation where he was reading paperwork and repeating the same (in his case valid) outrage over and over.

It helped kill his career.

I think Trump is in that same place. He keeps harping on the same things with the same words and is just insufferable to listen to. Someone is about to fill that void. Someone like Kari Lake. The outrage machine needs charisma and new fodder. Trump in isolation has lost touch with his audience.

The GOP shitshow might implode before it can implode the country. Jefferies' frank, concise speech in the House laid out the battleground and pronounced there will be battle. 

Maybe. Just maybe. We come out of this okay. The rabid plurality may de-nut the GOP by splintering it. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Think Nielsen Ratings, but also encompassing video platforms, and measuring content on social media (likes/shares on twitter), etc. 

There has to be somewhat of a blind leap though, because plenty of that stuff is not measurable (people reposting it elsewhere, etc.), but it's tempered by whether they are profitable (subscribers/advertisers vs costs).

It's extremely complex these days, but on the other hand, they can build up profiles of actual viewers and those engaging with the content on social media like nobody's business - it's an advertisers wet dream.

So your saying there’s no chance a moron like trump has a fucking clue. 

Whew--just back from the coast, and in my quick three-hour drive back to Austin so no fewer than a dozen Trump 2024 flags and probably an equal number of bumper stickers.  Not exactly clear on what the motto is.  There were a number of them.  "Save America."  "Make America Great Again."  "Make the Libs Cry."

But whatever.  Tell me more about how DeSantis is the frontrunner.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

21 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Whew--just back from the coast, and in my quick three-hour drive back to Austin so no fewer than a dozen Trump 2024 flags and probably an equal number of bumper stickers.  Not exactly clear on what the motto is.  There were a number of them.  "Save America."  "Make America Great Again."  "Make the Libs Cry."

You know that DeSantis hasn’t declared yet, right?

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

that's hardcore maga base. the tx coast general population, the trashiest and dumbest people around

Earlier I was stuck in traffic behind a pickup with “Justice for Ashli Babbit” in big letters across the rear window. Freaks. Southwest fwy, Houston.

I had an appt in the med center and was ravenous so I stopped by Goode’s for a few slices of shitty brisket, was offset by the numerous “Mothers against Greg Abbott” yard signs in West U.

3 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Earlier I was stuck in traffic behind a pickup with “Justice for Ashli Babbit” in big letters across the rear window. Freaks. Southwest fwy, Houston.

I had an appt in the med center and was ravenous so I stopped by Goode’s for a few slices of shitty brisket, was offset by the numerous “Mothers against Greg Abbott” yard signs in West U.

He should be celebrating because justice was served. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

On 1/9/2023 at 6:22 AM, atomheartbevo said:

I doubt he even knows how many people view his truth social media account stuff.

It's Creed Thoughts on the Web.

Trump is only hurting himself by staying on Truth. He’d feed the Musk frenzy and be back in the global mix if he went back to Twitter. The media wouldn’t be able to help themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Trump is only hurting himself by staying on Truth. He’d feed the Musk frenzy and be back in the global mix if he went back to Twitter. The media wouldn’t be able to help themselves. 

Twitter would collapse faster if the Orange Cuck went back. He’s say something horrific, and more ads would bail. 

9 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Did she not get justice? She was part of a mob that was literally trying to break into a barricaded area where lawmakers were hiding from said mob. 

Derp. Just read Burt's response.

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

12 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Still? I thought the Trump stuff had kind of worn off in the past few months to where at least they wouldn't be advertising it.

I don't know why the coast attracts that kind of stuff. I grew up there and just don't get it. It's one reason why I like going to SPI instead. Less/none of that garbage down there.

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Agreed, but his ego won't let him back on a service that he doesn't control in some way - no way he wants to be tossed again, he's got a platform where he can say anything.

4 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Agreed, but his ego won't let him back on a service that he doesn't control in some way - no way he wants to be tossed again, he's got a platform where he can say anything.

And the folks that have pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into Truth Social might have done so with an agreement that Trump uses it exclusively, yes?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Plus he’s trapped on Truth Social because that’s “his” platform that he created to rival Twitter. It would be like rejecting his own business venture if he went back to Twitter. 

13 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

If you have to eat at a goode company restaurant, and you're in that area, the Taqueria across the street is a way better option, my man. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Still? I thought the Trump stuff had kind of worn off in the past few months to where at least they wouldn't be advertising it.
I don't know why the coast attracts that kind of stuff. I grew up there and just don't get it. It's one reason why I like going to SPI instead. Less/none of that garbage down there.
In my observation, the whole Maga flag thing on the coast has been slowly petering out over the last two years. Still see quite a few, but they are no longer Everywhere. Any many of the remaining flags are tattered and eligible. The pop up Maga grift guys are less frequent and with fewer customers. On of the guys down the way from my boat barn even took off his Trump boat wrap. Sad!

Calhoun County at least, I'm down there 6-8 times a year.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:
If you have to eat at a goode company restaurant, and you're in that area, the Taqueria across the street is a way better option, my man. 

Goode Co Seafood is best Goode Co. Gumbo, Campechana, oyster po boy or gtfo.

That's actually what I was thinking of, the train car. Not sure why Taqueria popped out of my head. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Someone probably told him that Truth has more users than Twitter and he believes it.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Someone probably told him that Truth has more users than Twitter and he believes it.

There’s no way he’s not keenly aware of how many more followers he had on Twitter than he has on Truth Social. Trump had more followers on Twitter than there are users on Truth Social.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Plus he’s trapped on Truth Social because that’s “his” platform that he created to rival Twitter. It would be like rejecting his own business venture if he went back to Twitter. 

And let’s not forget poor Devin Nunes who threw his whole political career down the shitter to head it up.  Poor guy.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’m still a Houston’s fan, French dip ftw 

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Sir, this is a Hillstone's now. 

Spinach Dip, imo. 

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

smoked salmon 

Fuck Houston's/Hillstone sideways. What a shitty company. There was a big kerfuffle up here in Dallas early on in the pandemic when Hillstone employees were FORBIDDEN from wearing face coverings in order to guard against COVID. That, and their smug fucking attitude is enough for me to not patronize their establishments any longer.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1