Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And appears to breed quicker than intelligence. 

should have realized this was the end game. Smart people make fewer stupid decisions, but dumb people’s aren’t fatal often enough or early enough. 

Mike Judge our front told us. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I watched the first few minutes, got bored, moved the slider over to around 7 minutes, and she was repeating the same thing like a broken record- about how he consistently and continuously ignored border laws or whatever.  

And I am sure that was verbatim - because "he consistently and continuously ignored border laws or whatever".

49 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

And I am sure that was verbatim - because "he consistently and continuously ignored border laws or whatever".

McCarthy urges Republicans to reject quick Biden impeachment vote (nbcnews.com)

“Republicans need to stick together and get this man out office for his dereliction of duty on the Southern Border,” she tweeted Wednesday.

Also 

Boebert did not attend the weekly House GOP Conference meeting, lawmakers said, so she did not hear McCarthy’s comments directly.

Another no-show for Boob.

On 6/7/2023 at 5:14 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

And appears to breed quicker than intelligence. 

should have realized this was the end game. Smart people make fewer stupid decisions, but dumb people’s aren’t fatal often enough or early enough. 

I blame child proof caps and lighters. Before those inventions the stupids were culled pretty early before they could do much harm.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jesus H, members of the US Congress are calling colleagues "copy cats".  Shoot me now.

Kindergarten caucus.  In behavior, intelligence, maturity and education. 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Because of the border? So she wants to impeach him over policy disagreements? JFC, open a book every now and then you stupid fucking cunt.

Exactly.  She thinks impeachment should be used for policy disagreements.  Example number eleventy billion of why we are doomed.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Exactly.  She thinks impeachment should be used for policy disagreements.  Example number eleventy billion of why we are doomed.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Because of the border? So she wants to impeach him over policy disagreements? JFC, open a book every now and then you stupid fucking cunt.

We need to encourage people like her with talk of "if the Republicans wanted this solved, they would have solved it under Trump. Don't you get it, McCarthy and all the other Republicans are really just Democrats with (R) next to their names, and when you take George Soros's money, you are expected to produce for him and that's what McCarthy and everybody else taking Soros's money are doing.  If you want to change things, you're going to have to go third party, because the Republicans only care about keeping The Swamp happy".

Or something like that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...