Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

Oh no!

A conservative Texas youth conference dropped Rep. Lauren Boebert from its list of speakers following her controversial actions while attending a musical performance of "Beetlejuice."

Boebert, who represents Colorado's third congressional district, was originally a part of the speaker lineup for the Texas Youth Summit in Houston, where people between the ages of 16 and 26 lean into Republican principles. 

https://www.kristv.com/texas-youth-event-drops-boebert-as-speaker-after-incident-at-theater

The Texas Youth Summit initially promoted the congresswoman as a "devout Christian who seeks to honor God in all that she does." Previously, she was set to share the stage with other prominent GOP figures like Donald Trump Jr. and Texas congressman Wesley Hunt.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Satchel said:

Oh no!

A conservative Texas youth conference dropped Rep. Lauren Boebert from its list of speakers following her controversial actions while attending a musical performance of "Beetlejuice."

Boebert, who represents Colorado's third congressional district, was originally a part of the speaker lineup for the Texas Youth Summit in Houston, where people between the ages of 16 and 26 lean into Republican principles. 

https://www.kristv.com/texas-youth-event-drops-boebert-as-speaker-after-incident-at-theater

The Texas Youth Summit initially promoted the congresswoman as a "devout Christian who seeks to honor God in all that she does." Previously, she was set to share the stage with other prominent GOP figures like Donald Trump Jr. and Texas congressman Wesley Hunt.

Christianity and Republican principles, two things which never meet except to fucking idiots who lack reading comprehension.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Would like to see a question posed to one of these people, like "You claim to be a devoted Christian. Why is it then that you act essentially like the Anti-Christ? You value money and power over everything, hate your enemies, hate the less fortunate and people that don't look like you, etc. Have you even read the Bible?".

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Would like to see a question posed to one of these people, like "You claim to be a devoted Christian. Why is it then that you act essentially like the Anti-Christ? You value money and power over everything, hate your enemies, hate the less fortunate and people that don't look like you, etc. Have you even read the Bible?".

How to campaign as an anti-christ and still win over Baptists.

Bitch anti-christ: "I hate brown people."

Baptists: "Hallelujah! She champions the Bible!"

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Shoot, BoBo's date for the grab and grope is a Dem.  These people don't ascribe to the values they say they do.

Which she immediately pledged never to date a Dem again. It was clearly his fault.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Granny Lauren would quote the only Psalm she knows, and then ask what you’re doing later. The idea of a site for horny conservative “Christian” women has potential. They should bring on Katara Rivache, aka George Santos, as the Madame. 

Lord today. Republicans and flies.

Edited by Satchel

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Granny Lauren would quote the only Psalm she knows, and then ask what you’re doing later. The idea of a site for horny conservative “Christian” women has potential. They should bring on Katara Rivache, aka George Santos, as the Madame. 

Isn't this just plenty of fish or farmers only?

30 minutes ago, Satchel said:

24 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Isn't this just plenty of fish or farmers only?

You two are thinking of Ashley Madison. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

None of this will register with the moral majority but the over the pants handy might.

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

"well I'm not perfect, but I asked my lord and savior Jesus Christ for forgiveness. Amen" 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Satchel said:

Oh no!

To be fair, you could describe her actions as a form of worship.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Ah yes the main camera. The grope cam. Total set up. They only had the one camera on those seats and, checks crazy notes, not the entire place.

Serious people here.

Not only that, the camera was setup that very afternoon by the FBI and the DOJ, after Ticketmaster, working in conjunction, revealed that she and her date would be sitting in those two exact seats.

13 hours ago, DixonHur said:

These people can literally create a conspiracy theory about anything...

CDN media

Fuck him for making light of sexual assault victimhood. 

If this point of view gains traction, you will hear the malign parrots comparing this to E. Jean Carrol's rape at the tiny hands of Donald Trump. 

If the Dems are so woke, why aren't they outraged by this? Because it doesn't fit their narrative!

Public stories of sexual assault become jokes because it's just all wokism making the world safe for sluts to sue white men.

I've seen this movie. I hate this movie. I loathe these people. I wouldn't push them into an industrial grinder, but I wouldn't lament if they fell in.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3

13 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy crap this is great

There is something fundamental about MAGA adherents on display here:  I do what I want, when I want and everyone else must accept my antisocial behavior or else I’m going to ruin everything.  To the degree that MAGA represents any ideology, it’s the ideology of sociopathy.

13 hours ago, DixonHur said:

These people can literally create a conspiracy theory about anything...

CDN media

If only Quinn Gallagher had been smart enough to take her to a theater production at Baylor.