Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, hook me said:

They made rings for 2nd place in the SEC & losing in the semi-finals? Is that worse than engraving the LSU score on their bowl rings? The levels of aggyness are starting to blend.

Yeah, that is weird to put a score of a different game on a bowl ring. Only thing weirder would have been creating a ring for a regular season game, and not a bowl. 

What's that you say? Oh...

So the group that likes to dig at us “only” winning the cws 6 out of 38 appearances is now celebrating their team not winning the cws?
you work with what you have, I guess. 

Yeah because we haven’t won anything in decades didn’t ya know?

03bc47bb658d9ac64aa103fee4d386b4.jpg
  • Haha 5

I just love that they have put their whole world into C-Wiggy-Wegs -Wegalegalu after 1 game + 1 qtr.  Now he had a good game against Ole Miss.  But they have him basically carrying the program and and rallying all recruits and transfers to land in 'the station'.  

Maybe he'll be good, maybe he'll suck, but most likely he'll be average - partially because of the shitty offense - and he'll be tossed aside by the fanbase for whoever they sign in 2024.  

Him transferring would be so glorious because he has been anointed the next Bucky Richardson, Stephen McGee, Johnny Football after 1 game.  

• Drool 1

I just love that they have put their whole world into C-Wiggy-Wegs -Wegalegalu after 1 game + 1 qtr.  Now he had a good game against Ole Miss.  But they have him basically carrying the program and and rallying all recruits and transfers to land in 'the station'.  
Maybe he'll be good, maybe he'll suck, but most likely he'll be average - partially because of the shitty offense - and he'll be tossed aside by the fanbase for whoever they sign in 2024.  
Him transferring would be so glorious because he has been anointed the next Bucky Richardson, Stephen McGee, Johnny Football after 1 game.  

Do you even aggy? He’ll be great!!!….until his backup is ready and waiting and needs to go in because he sucks.

1 hour ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Already showing more promise and poise than Ewers, I read on txaggy. Kenny Trill was anointed the next heisman winner after USCe too, iirc. 

"Legend has it that aggy actually started the tradition of the mums back in the 1800's to celebrate a girl actually going on a date with them"

Legend has it that aggy actually started the tradition of the mums back in the 1800's to celebrate a girl livestock actually going on a date with them.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Already showing more promise and poise than Ewers, I read on txaggy. Kenny Trill was anointed the next heisman winner after USCe too, iirc. 

I'm old enough to remember when Reggie the real deal McNeil was better than Vince. Of course Fran was a better recruiter than Mack III and a better Game day coach than Stoops also.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:50 PM, HtownHorn said:

It's also crazy that Looch was taking 15% off the top for "administration" for his crowd sourced Texags NIL initiative. 

And never announced a fucking thing he was doing with the money, absolutely nothing. He hasn’t even mentioned it from any of the screen shots I’ve seen. But never forget that fucking tweet he sent “God forbid Texags deciding to go the crowd sourced route” or something like that. Someone send me that tweet again so I can put it on my tombstone

14 hours ago, deft said:

Yeah because we haven’t won anything in decades didn’t ya know?

03bc47bb658d9ac64aa103fee4d386b4.jpg

Ol @628realestateSF sent that and really REALLY thought he got em. I admire the shit out of his confidence. Just finger pointing a UT fan and saying he hasn’t won anything in decades when we literally are shining our Directors cup

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

"Legend has it that aggy actually started the tradition of the mums back in the 1800's to celebrate a girl actually going on a date with them"

Legend has it that aggy actually started the tradition of the mums back in the 1800's to celebrate a girl livestock actually going on a date with them.

That's because the mum was the sheep's favorite snack

16 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

And never announced a fucking thing he was doing with the money, absolutely nothing. He hasn’t even mentioned it from any of the screen shots I’ve seen. But never forget that fucking tweet he sent “God forbid Texags deciding to go the crowd sourced route” or something like that. Someone send me that tweet again so I can put it on my tombstone

Ol @628realestateSF sent that and really REALLY thought he got em. I admire the shit out of his confidence. Just finger pointing a UT fan and saying he hasn’t won anything in decades when we literally are shining our Directors cup

I honestly wasn't sure which school he was talking about 

Those idiots probably think the Directors Cup is an award that goes to the top Film School.

3 hours ago, RGBIII said:

You, me, and @628realeststeSF will all be alive when the aggy football hasn’t won shit in…centuries.  Decades hell Mr Realestate. You’ve got the wrong concern on your mind.  

21 hours ago, texifornia said:

FhPiQ_uUAAAvT5I?format=jpg&name=medium

What is this "continues his progression" nonsense? The guy has played 1 game and totally melted down in the face of pressure. He started throwing one hoppers and souvenirs  into the stands when he had to avoid the rush. On his completions he just threw everything as hard as he could.

Edited by Vertigo

60FD7C21-2FC9-4FEE-8B5E-778FD03554C7.thumb.jpeg.1f5ed86407ff8bbbf5e57df84d7f5b3f.jpeg

First off, have they been to the grove? Second, I love the “our toys are better” line. You have the same fucking record. Like two eunuchs comparing dick sizes. You ain’t using them properly regardless.

C9978C19-73F0-47AE-93FF-206CE6485D82.thumb.jpeg.617302901fb01656bc1f9f2ae4895ecc.jpeg

Everybody is there because neither side thinks it is possible that they could lose. Everybody is nice because they think the other side is absolute garbage on the field and aren’t the least bit threatened.

On Perkins:

E79E5DB1-82D7-4319-97C2-1AA7C3FF51D6.thumb.jpeg.0f3fdf3f0bd6e50cf52624fa095c1ba8.jpeg

These people really are the dumbest motherfuckers in the nation. They see a player with an extremely unique skill set and immediately discount him because he doesn’t look like anyone else. Not to mention, one of the biggest complaints about their fucking dc is that he has been playing DIME personnel a ton. The one type of defensive player that every team desires to match up against modern offensive schemes, and aggies say “what the fuck use would he be?”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TexasRenegade said:

Hasn't the Aggie claim always been that our alums and boosters are too involved in the football program and theirs just let the coach and AD do their job??

So now they aren't too involved, they are looking out for the program??Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Self-awareness has never been aggy strong suit. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread