TCU game week.

Wulaw Horn

1 minute ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

But the Georgia southern running back can average 6.5 ypc? I mean c'mon man that is not good. Zack Evans would average 10ypc against piggie if they are letting the Georgia southern rb get 6.5 

Comparing running backs in a vacuum is idiotic. Quality of your own offensive line as well as that of opposing defensive front 7 matters. Run the RB comparison at the end of the season and see how that works out for you.

right, but all he did was use his phone to try to give some out of town family members directions to the game so they could come watch him play? Am I really supposed to believe that all his scholarship offers were pulled because of this and he was left choosing between TCU and UNT?

Seems strange that you guys are so hung up and seemingly upset about Zach Evans recruitment, especially when y'all were out of it having already landed Bijan Robinson. Sorry that it seem I am the messenger regarding TCU's recruiting success lately but I'm not sure why that makes some of you angry. 

There are plenty of 4 stars on the TCU team that chose TCU over Bama straight out of high school, another one just did three days ago. No reason for this to be upsetting. 

image.png.1da9186a25a664bfb1928388a16555f9.png
Our cheerleaders have to take classes that dont involve finger painting and making little clay sculptures for daddy to put on his office desk.
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

Naw it's UDontKnow that dontknow what you are talking about. TCU beats out Bama and the likes regularly for recruits. If fact it just happened again 3 days ago. Guess UDontKnow what you think you know Mr. UDontKnow. 

image.thumb.png.e11dc5566bb4f0307d59569f1a8f0193.png

I guess 4 guys on your roster = "regularly". I'll give you 5 since Quentin Johnston probably could've gone anywhere. Consider this: how many guys on Alabama's roster did your sweaty slob of a coach want? Or the rosters at any of the schools that constitute "the likes"...

But forget all that, let's assume that TCU is beating out "Bama and the likes regularly for recruits". Then I guess you guys are underachieving as much as we are. Congrats?

Edited by Bevo14

6 hours ago, ousux said:
10 hours ago, hiphopfroggyII said:
right, but all he did was use his phone to try to give some out of town family members directions to the game so they could come watch him play? Am I really supposed to believe that all his scholarship offers were pulled because of this and he was left choosing between TCU and UNT?

Seems strange that you guys are so hung up and seemingly upset about Zach Evans recruitment, especially when y'all were out of it having already landed Bijan Robinson. Sorry that it seem I am the messenger regarding TCU's recruiting success lately but I'm not sure why that makes some of you angry. 

There are plenty of 4 stars on the TCU team that chose TCU over Bama straight out of high school, another one just did three days ago. No reason for this to be upsetting. 

image.png.1da9186a25a664bfb1928388a16555f9.png

Our cheerleaders have to take classes that dont involve finger painting and making little clay sculptures for daddy to put on his office desk.

POM > Cheerleaders

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Moore has been rather non existent this year and has struggled to get open.

It's appeared the same for me, but I looked up our 2021 season stats and he's actually fourth in catches and yards (7/63).  Still, the guy caught 9 TDs for us last year, and even though he's not an early-round NFL talent, you'd think he'd be more of a factor.  I wonder how much of that is our overall early offensive struggles in the first two games and the emergence of Worthy and a healthy Wittington.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

May be addition by subtraction if Dixon/Washington get more time. Moore has been rather non existent this year and has struggled to get open.

Washington has been putting in effort as a blocker - something Moore hasn't really shown himself willing to be - so at the very least its a plus for the run game if Washington gets some of Moore's snaps.

1 hour ago, Duane Moore said:

Listened to FCB’s podcast with TCU radio guy Brian Estridge. Don’t know how plugged in Estridge is to injury status, but he said Bethley (DT), Coleman (DE), Daniels (S), and Avila (C) are all expected to play. 

This is Pattersons last stand. Lose this game and hes very likely gone within the next 15 months. Win this game and he names his date of retirement

Lois Kolkhorst is stirring shit up again at the Capitol to block our exit to the SEC.  She's a TCU, small-minded, neanderthal, stone-age Kunt.  She'd have a better shot at Mensa with Down's Syndrome.  Fuck her and Fuck TCU.

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

20,  5,  19,  15,  14,  13,  18,  4,  12,  21,  16,  23,  24,  10,  3

28,   26,    22,   6,   25,    7,   11,   17,   8,   1,   27,   2,   9

The Asian young lady barely cracks your top 20?! Be better Zeus. 

Hard to argue with the 1 seed. 

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Again?

Yeah, I think she's seizing on the fact that we're playing this week so she's whining to a few of our Regents not to allow our exit and making vague threats. 

Sorry, noCR, I know this Kunt Kolkhorst is a big hero to some of you.  

Edited by Lobo

14 hours ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

lol not true at all.  He used his phone during a high school game, whoop de doo. Still had offers from every major program and was the #1 recruit in the nation at one point. Every school would have taken him and he choose TCU over them.  Well every other school besides UT perhaps because y'all already had Bijan but nobody at TCU would trade Evans for Bijan, I'm sure y'all feel the same. Evans is the best RB in the nation from the view of Frog Fans. He has been an exemplary young man since arriving on Campus, above and beyond what anyone could have asked or hoped for. 

14 hours ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

Of course that's what they put out there after getting rejected. You think they are going to publicly state that they F'ed it up? Evans is a good guy and wanted to clear the air during the all-start game. Took his opportunity to get his word out there, very commendable for the young man even if it didn't come off they way some think it should have. 

12 hours ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

I understand that this uninformed dipshit has been crowdsourced, but holy shit this propaganda is awesome. I went over to one of their boards that was linked here. They have one thread, with less than 100 posts, covering the 2022 recruiting cycle. Yeah, they're deeply into the recruiting game. I think this guy and the other idiots in their fanbase actually believe this bullshit about Evans. This guy was one of the biggest dirtbag flakes with his hand out in a recruiting cycle in 20 years. It takes a lot of fucking toxicity for Georgia, Alabama, and LSU to turn their nose up on a player of this guy's talent. I wish him and TCU nothing but bad times and hard memories. I hope he goes the way of Maurice Clarrett. He's everything that is wrong with college football and I'm certain that will further reveal itself before his time is up in FW. 

Also, Marcel Brooks is playing WR because it's harder for him rape an opponent with a ball in his hand. I wish the women on the TCU campus could say the same. 

• Hook 'Em 4

speaking of ag, you guys are the most butthurt insecure fanbase out there, it is absolutely hilarious. Trying to fabricate all these reasons to be mad at TCU when the only real reason is that we beat that ass.  I'm getting crowdsourced just for showing up as a TCU fan and stating that I wouldn't trade Zach Evans for Bijan. Guess if I had mentioned Quinton Johnston the rest of you would have gone into hysterics as well. At least I found out the real reason you guys are tucking tail to the SEC, getting that ass spanked by TCU on the field and in recruiting. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. It's like he is the Candyman.  Ya'll all talking shit about a kid who was in high school yet none of y'all even had anything to say about what he supposedly did. Real classy, grown men  dips hit's like closetohumpinghismom baselessly accusing kids of rape when UT has more rape accusations on their football team than anyone in the Big 12 expect Baylor, while TCU has zero. Projecting much? 

It's funny too because no matter what happens Saturday the sad reality for UT is that TCU beat that ass so bad y'all ran off like red faced Nebraska. Seeing Zach Evans go to TCU seemed to have been the clincher(I really had no idea until yesterday) as your puckered asses just couldn't take it no more. Take your ball and run off to aggie just like red faced Tom Osborne and Nebraska. 

But perhaps the funniest part is that it is all for naught. TCU and the rest of the Big 12 still gunna get paid and have a seat at the table. TCU still beating UT and Bama for recruits.  Now UT is just another southern SEC football school like Ole Miss and Auburn. Having fun sucking that Bama teet and letting them splash all over your face while you ask for more.

Now for all you dumbasses about to reply 'have fun going back to MWC'. Well the MWC was awesome and TCU, BYU and Utah were wrecking shop. TCU went to two BCS bowls in the MWC. So TCU is not Baylor or Tech and we don't rely you in anyway. TCU is college football legend and actually has as much history or more than UT. But I'm not here to educate you. I'm here to bid you adieu.  

So Bon Voyage you thin skinned butthurt lil bitches, thanks for the keys to the conference we will take good care of it for you.  And don't worry, now that you don't have to face big bad TCU every year you guys might have a shot at building your program back up beating the lil runts like aggie and Miss St. Have fun in Mississippi and Alabama lol. 

image.thumb.png.12b58edbe43da3861a6398d030421152.png

P.S. TCU gunna beat that ass again this Saturday.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 54

Just now, hiphopfroggyIII said:

speaking of ag, you guys are the most butthurt insecure fanbase out there, it is absolutely hilarious. Trying to fabricate all these reasons to be mad at TCU when the only real reason is that we beat that ass.  I'm getting crowdsourced just for showing up as a TCU fan and stating that I wouldn't trade Zach Evans for Bijan. Guess if I had mentioned Quinton Johnston the rest of you would have gone into hysterics as well. At least I found out the real reason you guys are tucking tail to the SEC, getting that ass spanked by TCU on the field and in recruiting. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. It's like he is the Candyman.  Ya'll all talking shit about a kid who was in high school yet none of y'all even had anything to say about what he supposedly did. Real classy, grown men  dips hit's like closetohumpinghismom baselessly accusing kids of rape when UT has more rape accusations on their football team than anyone in the Big 12 expect Baylor, while TCU has zero. Projecting much? 

It's funny too because no matter what happens Saturday the sad reality for UT is that TCU beat that ass so bad y'all ran off like red faced Nebraska. Seeing Zach Evans go to TCU seemed to have been the clincher(I really had no idea until yesterday) as your puckered asses just couldn't take it no more. Take your ball and run off to aggie just like red faced Tom Osborne and Nebraska. 

But perhaps the funniest part is that it is all for naught. TCU and the rest of the Big 12 still gunna get paid and have a seat at the table. TCU still beating UT and Bama for recruits.  Now UT is just another southern SEC football school like Ole Miss and Auburn. Having fun sucking that Bama teet and letting them splash all over your face while you ask for more.

Now for all you dumbasses about to reply 'have fun going back to MWC'. Well the MWC was awesome and TCU, BYU and Utah were wrecking shop. TCU went to two BCS bowls in the MWC. So TCU is not Baylor or Tech and we don't rely you in anyway. TCU is college football legend and actually has as much history or more than UT. But I'm not here to educate you. I'm here to bid you adieu.  

So Bon Voyage you thin skinned butthurt lil bitches, thanks for the keys to the conference we will take good care of it for you.  And don't worry, now that you don't have to face big bad TCU every year you guys might have a shot at building your program back up beating the lil runts like aggie and Miss St. Have fun in Mississippi and Alabama lol. 

image.thumb.png.12b58edbe43da3861a6398d030421152.png

P.S. TCU gunna beat that ass again this Saturday.

Fuck off aggy. Going on your third handle? Try getting out of your mom’s basement every once in a while.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1