Bill Clinton deathwatch

Gil Bang

“He is on the mend, in good spirits, and is incredibly thankful to the doctors, nurses and staff providing him with excellent care,” Urena said in a statement.

Clinton’s doctors said in a joint statement that he was admitted to the hospital for “close monitoring” and administered IV antibiotics and fluids.

“He remains at the hospital for continuous monitoring,” his doctors Alpesh Amin and Lisa Bardack said. “After two days of treatment, his white blood cell count is trending down and he is responding to antibiotics well.”

sounds manageable. he probably just has some nurse poon to attend to.

• Drool 1

Yeah, I guess you're right.  In hindsight.  Don't get me wrong, one of those two is much, much more vile than the other.  I just don't care about either one.  Although, I've spent time with Chelsea and I'll feel bad for her loss, she's good people.  And I'll never meet Ivanka but I'd like to console her upon her father's passing a la Chaz in "Wedding Crashers"...and I guess Bill's death will just be another lay-in-state deal at the Rotunda and Trump's death will likely result in mass celebrations followed by mass shootings at those mass celebrations by mass idiots.  I dunno.  Jimmy Cater gonna pull a Keith Richards and outlive 'em all.

when Trump dies I'm eating  a 1/4 oz of mushrooms, blowing a celebratory load on my gf tits (face, if she wants, her choice), and heading out to every bar open and take a shot and high five every motherfucker in there. Got an ounce of melmacs in the freezer for just that occasion.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

On 10/15/2021 at 9:35 AM, Lobo said:

If tomorrow morning, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were both pronounced dead...would anyone really give a single, solitary fuck?  

some lawyers maybe...

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Eh, I’d give a shit if Bill passed.

I was a sophomore at Bama when he ran his first campaign and I volunteered for the campus Young Democrats. And I was the distinct minority in my fraternity/sorority social circle. I wore my Clinton/Gore button EVERYWHERE.

I got some good natured ribbing but no hateful responses or anything.

When he won, me and 6 sorority sisters jumped in the car with no plans and hauled it to Little Rock to take in the history and celebrate.

It was an amazing and awe inspiring experience. I’ll be damned if his subsequent shitty behavior will rob me of the jubilation I felt.

Pics or it didn’t happen you say?

89bd6d3257c327ca261cdd937d9977d3.jpg

So, yeah, I’d be sad - but not because of him but because what that election meant to me.

X, 1

I'll give Bill credit, none of his sexual assaults ever seemed to bother people...even some of the victims.  Women just laid back and took it.  Maybe one of y'all can explain it to me because he did sexually assault some people.

His presidency was wildly more successful than he's been given credit for.  Despite him being a complete piece of human shit.  

But yeah, I'll miss him a bit when he's gone.  Won't celebrate it at all, won't mourn him at all, but there's some history to mark there for sure...

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I was a sophomore at Bama when he ran his first campaign and I volunteered for the campus Young Democrats. And I was the distinct minority in my fraternity/sorority social circle. I wore my Clinton/Gore button EVERYWHERE.

When he won, me and 6 sorority sisters jumped in the car with no plans and hauled it to Little Rock to take in the history and celebrate.

It was an amazing and awe inspiring experience. I’ll be damned if his subsequent shitty behavior will rob me of the jubilation I felt.

So, yeah, I’d be sad - but not because of him but because what that election meant to me.

Is that Ted dansen?

• Haha 1

Nobody on this board believes he is sexual predator because of how he ran. Let’s just call it how it is. ThAts just the way it is. You believe the voices depending on who is in office at the time. I’d guarantee that half this board voted for him a second time and then voted for his his rape enabling wife when they got the chance.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'll give Bill credit, none of his sexual assaults ever seemed to bother people...even some of the victims.  Women just laid back and took it.  Maybe one of y'all can explain it to me because he did sexually assault some people.

His presidency was wildly more successful than he's been given credit for.  Despite him being a complete piece of human shit.  

But yeah, I'll miss him a bit when he's gone.  Won't celebrate it at all, won't mourn him at all, but there's some history to mark there for sure...

i have a friend who is a professional photographer. One weekend, Bill was in in his town for some reason or the other, and somehow he scored the gig of taking pictures at a few of the places and events he went to or attended. This was years after his presidency and his rapiness had been well reported on.

Anyway, my friend noticed two things abut ol' Bill:

1) He oozed charisma. He could talk to anybody about anything. He could find something in common with you to build a conversation around after one question.

2) Women would throw themselves at him. Young, hot women. Milfy hot women.

51 minutes ago, Hate said:

Nobody on this board believes he is sexual predator because of how he ran. Let’s just call it how it is. ThAts just the way it is. You believe the voices depending on who is in office at the time. I’d guarantee that half this board voted for him a second time and then voted for his his rape enabling wife when they got the chance.

I know he was a sexual predator, now. I've known for a long while.

I'll admit to voting for him both times. I'll also admit to regretting those votes now, with hindsight.

I'll also admit to voting for his rape enabling wife, but I don't regret that vote because of who she was running against.

Do you regret voting for trump? Oh yeah, you didn't vote for turmp. Do you regret not voting for the candidate who had the best chance of beating him?

3 hours ago, Hate said:

I voted for the “rape enabling” wife, but never for Bill. I doubt she’d acknowledge your description of her, but I will. 

Of course. Trump was far worse.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Claro

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

i have a friend who is a professional photographer. One weekend, Bill was in in his town for some reason or the other, and somehow he scored the gig of taking pictures at a few of the places and events he went to or attended. This was years after his presidency and his rapiness had been well reported on.

Anyway, my friend noticed two things abut ol' Bill:

1) He oozed charisma. He could talk to anybody about anything. He could find something in common with you to build a conversation around after one question.

2) Women would throw themselves at him. Young, hot women. Milfy hot women.

Yeah, Bill was a womanizer, but there was never a shortage of women ready and willing to drop their panties for him.

And even his political opponents commented on how he could make you feel that you were the only other person in the room when you were talking to him. He gave you his complete attention. 

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

image.gif.0b6bb078372f95b1e11c0f6f2da4930e.gif

7 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I know he was a sexual predator, now. I've known for a long while.

I'll admit to voting for him both times. I'll also admit to regretting those votes now, with hindsight.

I'll also admit to voting for his rape enabling wife, but I don't regret that vote because of who she was running against.

Do you regret voting for trump? Oh yeah, you didn't vote for turmp. Do you regret not voting for the candidate who had the best chance of beating him?

I voted for him in 2016 because there was absolutely no way in hell that I would ever vote for Hilary.  The second time I realized that I didn't have to vote for a president because there was no way I was going to vote for either scumbag. 

I know a lot of folks who voted for Trump in 2016 but not in 2020.  What amazes me is how he actually gained popular votes in those four years despite that delta.  

Say what you want about Presidents Bush and Obama.  Not a single political operator I know ever indicated that either one of those men was ever inappropriate with a woman.  Ever.  And they fucking dug like Kentucky miners on meth.  And many political operators I know indicated that Clinton and Trump abused so many more women over the decades (to varying degrees) that they just stopped digging because they thought, "What's the fucking point?  Nobody gives a shit and it's costing us money to uncover this crap and there's no payday because nobody gives a shit anymore."  There are apparently dozens, if not hundreds more, out there for both these pieces of shit. 

And it's taught young men a really fucked up lesson.  If you're rich, you can get away with a handful of sexual assaults.  But if you protect either the pro-life or pro-choice side of the ledger, you can get away with multiple full-on rapes. 

The best part is Donald Trump has paid for a woman to have an abortion in an out-of-wedlock affair.  But he'll never be called to task on it because his side thinks he's a pro-life warrior sent by Christ himself.  When in fact, Trump never gave a shit about abortions until he had to hide one under wraps for business purposes.  I'm sure Bill has as well, but he also seems smooth enough to pull off the line, "Hey sweetheart...Imma bout to finish and your mouth can't get pregnant."  I would characterize Clinton's pullout game as legendary to moderately legendary.  Trump's game seems to suggest he climaxes before he's even gotten a sip of water.

Edited by Lobo

16 minutes ago, Hate said:

I voted for him in 2016 because there was absolutely no way in hell that I would ever vote for Hilary.  The second time I realized that I didn't have to vote for a president because there was no way I was going to vote for either scumbag. 

Wow you’re so cool. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Actually, I voted for the Republican both times against Bill and thought he should've been impeached and removed from office for lying under oath.  I also think he's a womanizing sex criminal that should be sitting in a jail cell right next to Trump, who is also a womanizing sex criminal.

But you are partially correct, I 100% voted for his wife because Trump has spent his entire life proving he wasn't fit to be POTUS, for many of the same reasons that Bill wasn't.  And here we are wearing masks into public places and becoming amateur virologists and saying good bye to 700k+ fellow countrymen.  In hindsight,  I was 100% correct to vote for the person with the best chance to beat Trump, and that happened to be Bill's wife that time around.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I once had an employee who happened to be an unattractive lesbian.  I mean, she was unattractive, even to other lesbians.  

She didn't dig dudes, even a little bit.  She wasn't particularly political.  Didn't have any strong feelings about Clinton one way or another.  But she went to some rally (with friends), stood in some line, and got a handshake from the Big Dog.  

She told me straight out "Oh yeah, I would have sucked his dick without hesitation".