Tell me about Mel Tugger (that’s gold, Jerry!)

Fondren & Main

On 9/10/2023 at 4:17 PM, longhornmatt said:

I think he might actually be the dumbest man in the world.  Has a huge guaranteed contract even though he's never going to get results to justify his salary, and he decides to throw that away by creeping on a lady specifically brought in to talk to the team about her experience as a rape survivor and who has devoted her life to anti sexual violence activism.   

I almost have to believe his story that it was consensual because the alternative is just so incomprehensibly stupid...

New-England.jpg
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Lone Star Horn said:

jimbo can't sexually assault anyone. He won't get hard unless he's watching his wife get nailed.

Jimbo's lawyers have already had a conversation with him this week concerning Mel Tucker and what can happen to him.  He is going to get each last cent owed to him from aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2023 at 11:52 PM, Zeus said:

>Michigan State desperately wants out of the insane contract they gave you
>hire a professional victim to come
seduce you
>you fall for it and have phone sex with her
>she claims she was literally figuratively raped over the phone
>Michigan State fires you with cause and saves $95 million

How did I miss this hilarious shit for so long

1694394538940773-sp.jpg

1694392769619192-sp.jpg

I mean this is a joke right? You don’t honestly believe this was a honeypot scam do you?

IMO, she is a cunt. A guy has to act on signs that are given from a woman. If a guy misinterprets those signs, ruining his life is not how you react. You tell him, "woah, you are going to have to stop right there. This isn't where I want this to go." It is very simple. For goodness sake, it is a phone call, not an in-person physical situation.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, po elvis said:

IMO, she is a cunt. A guy has to act on signs that are given from a woman. If a guy misinterprets those signs, ruining his life is not how you react. You tell him, "woah, you are going to have to stop right there. This isn't where I want this to go." It is very simple. For goodness sake, it is a phone call, not an in-person physical situation.

Fuck Mel Tucker.  He deserves this

• Fondren & Main changed the title to Tell me about Mel Tugger (that’s gold, Jerry!)

Reports that there were 27 phone calls between them averaging 30 minutes, most at night. So it seems like there may have been a consensual relationship.

So is there sexual harassment? She doesn’t work for him. She’s a separate vendor. If it’s not sexual harassment, is he fired for the moral conduct clause and bad judgement?

But if she gets mad at him for ending an affair as he asserts, and discloses consensual acts that are going on behind closed doors, is that contract now reaching into the bedroom? He obviously was a piece of shit for cheating on his wife and carrying on an affair with a “vendor”, but does that hold up on court to deny paying out the contract? There has to be more to the story. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2023 at 9:16 PM, Dbeasy said:

Reports that there were 27 phone calls between them averaging 30 minutes, most at night. So it seems like there may have been a consensual relationship.

So is there sexual harassment? She doesn’t work for him. She’s a separate vendor. If it’s not sexual harassment, is he fired for the moral conduct clause and bad judgement?

But if she gets mad at him for ending an affair as he asserts, and discloses consensual acts that are going on behind closed doors, is that contract now reaching into the bedroom? He obviously was a piece of shit for cheating on his wife and carrying on an affair with a “vendor”, but does that hold up on court to deny paying out the contract? There has to be more to the story. 

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
On 9/14/2023 at 7:30 PM, Chewbacca said:
Yep.  He's an idiot and whacking it over the phone is gonna cost him tens of millions of dollars.  

Wife is probably going to get half his shit as well. By the time this is over, he will have probably lost $100M. And for what?

200w.gif

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

42 minutes ago, The Dog said:

What a moron. However, Michigan State is so morally bereft I wouldn't be at all surprised if the school isn't pouncing on this to fire the dude because they royally fucked up giving him that contract in the first place. aggy definitely watching this one intently.

Edited by C-Man

On 9/12/2023 at 10:16 PM, Dbeasy said:

So is there sexual harassment? She doesn’t work for him. She’s a separate vendor. If it’s not sexual harassment, is he fired for the moral conduct clause and bad judgementBut if she gets mad at him for ending an affair as he asserts, and discloses consensual acts that are going on behind closed doors, is that contract now reaching into the bedroom? He obviously was a piece of shit for cheating on his wife and carrying on an affair with a “vendor”, but does that hold up on court to deny paying out the contract? There has to be more to the story. 

Are there 27 recorded phone calls? If not, those 27 phone calls don’t prove anything, especially not a consensual relationship. 

Hell, even if it was consensual and there are text messages and recorded phone calls evidencing that, Michigan can still fire him for cause. He violated Section III (B.1)

His contract 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21119501-coach-tucker-contract?responsive=1&title=1

On 9/12/2023 at 10:16 PM, Dbeasy said:

Isn’t that always the defense for unwanted sexual contact- that the victim wanted it or consented? 

• 2 weeks later...

communicationally-augmented sexual behaviorMiz Long, who is herself a lawyer, observed that liars and cheats nearly always add completely unnecessary and usually false details to whatever statements they make. I am now wondering if indeed the MSU admin is now going to have to assert that engaging in phone sex is cause for termination regardless of contractual relationship with the uhh the "partner" in said communicationally-augmented sexual behavior.

EDIT: "Communicationally-augmented Sexual Behavior" is far too long to be a decent band name.

Edited by Tex Long
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/19/2023 at 5:52 AM, cabowabo said:

I think we can at least assume that him jacking off on the phone was recorded.

I wouldn't assume that. If I had to speculate, I'd assume the opposite. If a recording existed, that detail probably would have been reported by now.  Either by a journalist, or by the parties themselves. Both sides have gone public with their side of the story. Brenda Tracy even more so, posting on social media. The USA today article even included a picture of the notes her lawyer took when Tracy first told her about the call.  If such a massive detail has been omitted, I'll be surprised.

7 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

How about don't try to date a sexual assault awareness speaker?  What do you think is going to happen?  How dumb can you be?  I think it's probably wrong that he's getting terminated for cause over this, but he deserves it due to his utter stupidity.

The dumbest of the dumb. Hey could you talk to our team about your struggles after previous team members raped you? Lets set up a time to review before the meeting, oh damn, they had you in the dorm room, what next, they pulled down your panties. hold on one sec, unzips. then what. oh yeah. just like that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Juicy said:

The dumbest of the dumb. Hey could you talk to our team about your struggles after previous team members raped you? Lets set up a time to review before the meeting, oh damn, they had you in the dorm room, what next, they pulled down your panties. hold on one sec, unzips. then what. oh yeah. just like that. 

Could you tell your rape story again, but slowly this time?

Seriously, if I was single I would have like 5 rules about who I would not stick my dick in:  1) men, 2) trannies, 3) women with HIV/AIDS, 4) women with BMI over 28, 5) sexual assault awareness speakers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Gotta believe Lance Leipold will be on some lists

"Michigan State coaching candidates: Mike Elko, Jonathan Smith, Sean Lewis among options to replace Mel Tucker"

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/michigan-state-coaching-candidates-mike-elko-jonathan-smith-sean-lewis-among-options-to-replace-mel-tucker/

9 hours ago, Juicy said:

Son of a bitch…Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1