Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

2 hours ago, Jester said:

I just spoke with Super K, yes he is still alive. Here is what we have been told:
Sources told K that the argument, while heated, was the two sides airing their frustrations. We have been told it was not anything hostile and do no believe Moore’s future with the team to be in doubt.
Following the argument, Moore got on the bus with everyone else on the team and returned to the facility.
Again, we are being told Moore’s future at Texas is not in question at the moment and it is expected that he is going to remain a member of the team moving forward.

____

Fucking Anwar.

Yeah -- Fucking Anwar

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I think I conclusively proved it wasn't him. This is a photo of the door in question. The culprit's shadow tells the truth.

image.png.df97ec18876abb5e1ecb8d53ed4a9c5c.png

It was Bart Simpson all along.

S&C staff needs to be fired. Dude should be blasting studs into splinters not making little sissy dents. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Can she run a skinny post and catch the fucking ball?

There is plenty of evidence that she has mastered the skinny post while having dollar bills thrown in her general direction. Rumor is, she can catch at least two balls at once. I wouldn't put it past her. Video evidence suggests she is talented and experienced.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

So basically it's just typical Anwar/Orangebloods drama creating bullshit.   Shocker. 

this.  these fuckheads had him in the portal and transferring to ISU on Friday to give them our line calls.  christ I really hate our dumbass "media".  

• Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

this.  these fuckheads had him in the portal and transferring to ISU on Friday to give them our line calls.  christ I really hate our dumbass "media".  

Anwar and Ketch are the fucking worst.  Those 2 love to fan the flames to the detriment of the program.  

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I think opposing teams are better at figuring out what we are doing or what we are suppose to be doing better than our own team.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Rage+1 2

Sarkisian: "Damnit Josh! Stop fumbling when you get breathed on and stop dropping passes! We need you!"

Moore: "Im fucking trying coach, do you think I want to do this shit?! I could use a better WR coach while we are at it!"

Anwar in the bushes: "HE GONE EVERYONE! HE GONE! HE BURNED HIS JERSEY IN FRONT OF BELMONT!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I mean you’re the guy to ask. I don’t care if she’s the most upstanding stripper of all time, her tweets are so retarded that he must be fired. 

Tonight is just full of suprises. Strippers have retarded tweets?  I wonder how she got thru her masters thesis with that kinda of grammar and grip on reality

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I hate shit like this. Kids today can't handle criticism. If I'm a coach and a kid wants to leave I'll show them the door. "Fuck you, I'll give the opportunity to someone else!"

I think in year 2 this will be more the MO. I think sark is trying not to run anyone off in year 1. Next year all bets are off. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

I think in year 2 this will be more the MO. I think sark is trying not to run anyone off in year 1. Next year all bets are off. 

I don't get that vibe from Sark, he used the word "Unfortunate" and phrase "It happened to us" many times in this week's rewind show as if things that are happening are out of his control. Kicking players off the team or benching them would mean he is taking control. 

It is not unfortunate that a 4th and 11 fake punt did not work when pre snap the opposing team was looking for it. It did not happen to you that you play a scheme on defense that if one player fails to fill a gap it goes to the house because there is not enough pursuit to the ball.

Edited by DanTheHorn

16 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

I don't get that vibe from Sark, he used the word "Unfortunate" and phrase "It happened to us" many times in this week's rewind show as if things that are happening are out of his control. Kicking players off the team or benching them would mean he is taking control. 

It is not unfortunate that a 4th and 11 fake punt did not work when pre snap the opposing team was looking for it. It did not happen to you that you play a scheme on defense that if one player fails to fill a gap it goes to the house because there is not enough pursuit to the ball.

Are you saying winning is hard?

• Rage+1 1