Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the new aggy school commercial aired during miami game:

"we're not weird"

They made a commercial that only 100% Red Ass aggy’s would love and understand.   Everyone else in the world sees it and says “What a bunch of psycho weirdo’s!”

From the inside you can’t explain it  (but you can make a commercial showing all the weirdness), and from the outside you can’t understand it (but you do know they are weird).

The historic 2022 A&M recruiting class has already set the record for most losses in year 1 and is currently pacing for the worst 4 year record for a #1 class. The 2010 Florida team went 8-5 in year 1 and 30-21 over 4 years. 

The average record of #1 classes is 47-7 and with a current record of 6-8 the 2022 aggie recruiting class has already achieved below average results. The commitment from Texas A&M to mediocrity is unmatched. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

lulz, yes "tu" is smart enough to get out of bad hires.  We're also smart enough to not pay ridiculous amounts over long terms, you stupid hillbilly fucks.

Well what you expect from a bunch of tea sipping bankers and attorneys.  Hard to become business savvy when you are fighting world wars and keeping America fed.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Tex-Ags-Gold-Jimbo.jpg

LOFL

3 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Aggy is weird. Jesus freaks are weird. Aggy Jesus freaks are weird and pathetic.

c1ba2cf1ac37a756ba4ee8879bc377cc.jpg

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

when you are weird as fuck the last thing you do is make a video themed "we're not weird" and then film scene after scene DOCUMENTING your weirdness

giphy.gif

56 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

lulz, yes "tu" is smart enough to get out of bad hires.  We're also smart enough to not pay ridiculous amounts over long terms, you stupid hillbilly fucks.

With zero buyout language

• Hook 'Em 3

Reading between the lines , the panic is real not just because of Miami and the assholes 3 running A&M . 

Aggy has Bama in 4 weeks , a porous defense full of 5* , and is going to get hate fucked by Saban at home in ways that are going to make their recruiting nosedive and stars look for greener pasteurs 

Edited by BigHornedLurker
  • Hook 'Em 4

They made a commercial that only 100% Red Ass aggy’s would love and understand.   Everyone else in the world sees it and says “What a bunch of psycho weirdo’s!”
From the inside you can’t explain it  (but you can make a commercial showing all the weirdness), and from the outside you can’t understand it (but you do know they are weird).

I’m surprised it didn’t show some CT’s jerking off in a jar…
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Reading between the lines , the panic is real not just because of Miami and the assholes 3 running A&M . 

Aggy has Bama in 4 weeks , a porous defense full of 5* , and is going to get hate fucked by Saban at home in ways that are going to make their recruiting nosedive and stars look for greener pasteurs 

Definitely agree here. Saban will be looking to finish out the year spilling rivers of blood and running up the score. With the already hard feelings between Bilbo and San, do you think Bilbo has enough control or sense to keep his mouth shut or will he run his mouth and give Bama more bulletin material?

2 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

The historic 2022 A&M recruiting class has already set the record for most losses in year 1 and is currently pacing for the worst 4 year record for a #1 class. The 2010 Florida team went 8-5 in year 1 and 30-21 over 4 years. 

The average record of #1 classes is 47-7 and with a current record of 6-8 the 2022 aggie recruiting class has already achieved below average results. The commitment from Texas A&M to mediocrity is unmatched. 

what happens if the entire class is gone by the end of what would have been their redshirt sophomore (3rd) season?  what % of the signers in a given class have to still be there in order for a given year's record to count towards the multiyear performance of a given class?

34 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Definitely agree here. Saban will be looking to finish out the year spilling rivers of blood and running up the score. With the already hard feelings between Bilbo and San, do you think Bilbo has enough control or sense to keep his mouth shut or will he run his mouth and give Bama more bulletin material?

Personally I think he runs up any scored he can , gets his players rep , and tries to hold onto his legacy like they all do. 

How this relates to a&m ? If my shit football iq holds true , Aggies weakness is Bama strength thus year after two years of tough games. Bama putting as many points on the board as they can 

Edited by BigHornedLurker

5 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Aggy is weird. Jesus freaks are weird. Aggy Jesus freaks are weird and pathetic.

c1ba2cf1ac37a756ba4ee8879bc377cc.jpg

Yeah, that wasn't Jesus that did all that for him.  It was losing...lots and lots of losing...decades of losing.  It causes resignation.  I know how it feels, and I imagine everyone on this site is familiar with this feeling.  Fortunately, our long, national nightmare seems to be ending.

Jimbo now stating Miami cheated by clapping on the two point play. That’s what you get for doing that stupid clap shit. Coach your kids to do silent counts or do a genuine cadence. Fuck you jimbo.

Yeah, Miami defense players clapping caused the aggy defense to give up half a hundred too
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, deft said:

Yeah, Miami defense players clapping caused the aggy defense to give up half a hundred too

His press conference is seven minutes of glory. I highly recommend it if, like me, you revel in his repeated humiliation.

He also said Miami had an advantage by bringing in extra blitzers but his team couldn't get sacks because A&M did not. That seems to be throwing his defensive coach under the bus. 

Tex-Ags-Gold-Grief.jpg

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Jimbo now stating Miami cheated by clapping on the two point play. That’s what you get for doing that stupid clap shit. Coach your kids to do silent counts or do a genuine cadence. Fuck you jimbo.

Okay fine. We all can agree to spot them 2 points 

Personally I think he runs up any scored he can , gets his players rep , and tries to hold onto his legacy like they all do. 

How this relates to a&m ? If my shit football iq holds true , Aggies weakness is Bama strength thus year after two years of tough games. Bama putting as many points on the board as they can 

I want Nick to hang 100 on Jimbo, just for grins.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

The problem with aggy and Jimbo Fisher is unrealistic expectations.  

Jimbo is now 40-22 at aggy for a winning percentage of .645.  

Jackie Sherrill had a winning percentage of .642.  And, he was cheating.

RC Slocum had a winning percentage of .715.  And, he was cheating.

Aggy's all-time winning percentage?  .604.

The only way aggy can possibly think that they're too good for Jimbo is if, and stop me if you've heard this before, they don't have any idea of their own history and their place in college football.  Jimbo's averaging almost an 8-4 season at aggy, which is better than aggy did before Jimbo.

Jimbo has a worse record than Sumlin lol

https://x.com/bmarcello/status/1700889510748332252?s=46&t=oC0-l2xwOjUxAomKreGliA

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 2