• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Guys, I know I post a lot of stupid stuff, but this post is going to be serious. 

I'm really, really scared of Texas A&M.

They are not messing around. With the talent they have, the money, resources, facilities, traditions, fan support, and they add Tommy Moffitt to Coach Elko and Klein, they have an SEC championship caliber team next season. Not in the distant future. NEXT SEASON.

Consider this recent quote from Texags:

"With the talent we have, the money, resources, facilities, traditions, fan support, and now we add Tommy Moffitt to Coach Elko and Klein, this is an SEC championship caliber team next season." 

And to add to that, Coach Moffitt just gave a great interview about this very thing! If Coach Elko gives Coach Mofffitt all the support he needs, this could be the foundation choice of a championship team. Not just any choice. A FOUNDATION choice!!!!!

Don't believe me? Consider this recent quote from Texags:

"Great interview. I hope Coach Elko gives Coach Moffitt all the support he needs. This could be the foundation choice of a championship team."

And now we are moving into a conference that we simply aren't ready for. We don't understand what it's like to face the likes of Kentucky, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Auburn, etc, week after week! Plus, we've never played Bama when they were good, like A&M had to do, and they NEARLY WON. 

This not good. By not good, i mean the opposite of good. 

Tex-Ags-Gold-SIPS-terrified.jpg

That last one can’t be real

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Updawg said:

I’m scared as well. They found the secret formula of winning nattys. No stopping that sleeping giant now09038f9a79ef9cdb088fd512ebde1bdf.jpg

Hey google, tell me about Georgia and Alabama and LSU that one year. 

You’re telling me that they all started winning CFP games/titles when their offenses actually produce? 

Yep, let’s go get a Defensive minded coach whose last offense was shut out by Louisville! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, hornian said:

Hey google, tell me about Georgia and Alabama and LSU that one year. 

You’re telling me that they all started winning CFP games/titles when their offenses actually produce? 

Yep, let’s go get a Defensive minded coach whose last offense was shut out by Louisville! 

Someone needs to go back and compare those criteria to Bjork's comments after Jimbo was fired speaking to the need for higher-level offense. 

The dude has no fucking clue what he's doing.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TOR said:

Ok all I can find are the articles from a week ago that said Klein 'expected' to be hired as aggy OC.  I don't see anything that makes it official.  It would be hilarious if Klein turned them down after they made a bunch of noise about 'hiring' him.  It would also be hilarious if his agent has them over a barrel and is going in dry for every last cent, holding up the hire.

Once aggy realizes Surly is on to them, there will be no amount of money that is too high to get this hiring done and on the books. Rape them, Optimus. Glorious. 

On 12/15/2023 at 8:19 PM, Updawg said:

I’m scared as well. They found the secret formula of winning nattys. No stopping that sleeping giant now09038f9a79ef9cdb088fd512ebde1bdf.jpg

This dude must have found a wikihow article on how to win a CFP championship. Which is fine for a 5th grader writing a report but a fucking athletic director?

I really need to get a job working for Texas A&M. High pay and extremely low effort.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, F250 said:

This dude must have found a wikihow article on how to win a CFP championship. Which is fine for a 5th grader writing a report but a fucking athletic director?

I really need to get a job working for Texas A&M. High pay and extremely low effort.

Dealing with so many of those gomers on a daily basis is too high a price to pay.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, F250 said:

It requires a very specialized skill set.

Edited by Valmy77

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

It requires a very specialized skill set.

Apparently it just requires not giving a shit and self-medication (Sumlin style).

Thinking about it, I'd probably just end up looking like Elko after several years of alcoholism and daily trips to Truth BBQ in Brenham with a stop at Blue Bell.

30 minutes ago, F250 said:

Apparently it just requires not giving a shit and self-medication (Sumlin style).

Thinking about it, I'd probably just end up looking like Elko after several years of alcoholism and daily trips to Truth BBQ in Brenham with a stop at Blue Bell.

Truth BBQ? Young city-folk interlopers!

My Dad went to Prause Meat Market in La Grange for his BBQ for decades before it sadly closed.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, F250 said:

Extremely low effort?  Whuh?  That’s just it, they put an incredible amount of time and energy into being stupid.  They have to do their own research, articvelu ignore all the evidence, then invent an alternate/parallel universe of winning, and then broadcast that to their moronic cult.  It’s like a second full-time job. 

8 hours ago, F250 said:

But generations of aggy haven’t experienced a “championship culture” since Hitler invaded Poland.

Edited by Armybrat
Or was it when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2023 at 8:19 PM, Updawg said:

Wait a minute. That is highly proprietary information. I wonder if we can somehow establish that someone violated a non-disclosure agreement when they relayed this information to the Aggy administration! We could then tie up the Aggy’s in a lengthy court battle that would prohibit them from taking advantage of these secrets, especially the insight about “establishing a championship culture.” It might prevent them from winning the SEC Championship for a couple of seasons. This gives me hope. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Victor R. Franko said:

FYI/PSA, Texas vs. Neb. Volleyball Championship today is on ESPN+ only, NOT the regular ESPN channels they showed tournament on leading to today.

It will be on ABC, if I’m not mistaken. Not sure why you’re posting that in this thread anyway. 

12 hours ago, F250 said:

You likely die of listeria before you got round enough to look like Elko.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cross posting, but Bobby Burton with the quote of the year on his Sunday update:

“As it relates to A&M, this will feel like an avalanche to them. Texas is the avalanche and A&M is the little shack on the side of the hill getting ready to be engulfed. That is what is happening to their recruiting class, and to a number of other issues that they are dealing with right now.”

Dead solid accurate.

Here’s some horrifying news for Aggy: based on the writing on the wall and the changing landscape of CFB, in a few years they’ll be looking back on the Jimbo era as their last “golden age.” Things will never be as good for them again and they were the day before they fired Jimbo.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

24 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Cross posting, but Bobby Burton with the quote of the year on his Sunday update:

“As it relates to A&M, this will feel like an avalanche to them. Texas is the avalanche and A&M is the little shack on the side of the hill getting ready to be engulfed. That is what is happening to their recruiting class, and to a number of other issues that they are dealing with right now.”

homer simpson GIF

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2023 at 10:08 PM, Biff Tannen said:

That last one can’t be real

If, like me, you entertain yourself by reading Texags, you will find yourself often thinking this. 

Now it may have been posted by a troller, as they do have plenty of them. However, the beauty of my MORE TEXAGS GOLD FOR YOU series is that I have to do so little work. Their content is so excruciatingly moronic, it pains me to think I have to share the same roads with the idiots.