• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

58 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

They competed in the rodeo earlier this week and can't even win that. Put them in the Texas Bowl every year. This is the most aggy thing ever. 

They built their stadium to suck up to Kroger and still couldn’t win the Kroger Belt.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

They competed in the rodeo earlier this week and can't even win that. Put them in the Texas Bowl every year. This is the most aggy thing ever. 

+1 for Aggy v Halloween Aggy being the annual Texas Bowl participants regardless of records and bowl eligibility

31 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

when you're dealing with aggy the saying is "diamond in a goat's ass", can't make that shit up. 

Its their special way of normalizing/justifying the beastiality.

Screenshot_20231226-225335.thumb.png.d2ef0192e7f0b2451c005edf75ad3da9.png

Marvin Zindler had slime in the ice machine. Aggy has diamond in the goat's ass. We knew they were linked by the chicken ranch didn't we

Edited by Pimphand
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, 66BUFF said:

Pic could be from 1955 if you crop the shoes and make the photo black and white.  

1 hour ago, Rockwell Torrey said:

I thought the exact same thing. That is a creepy picture.

Rockwell's right about 66Buff being right.  That picture is straight out of the Eisenhower years.

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Army ????

What a bunch of morons.

When they say JUCO I guess they are talking about NMMI. Then again he probably choose to go there back in the day. Today a JUCO is a JUCO for a reason.

U.S. Naval Academy[edit]

To prepare for his naval career, Staubach spent one year at New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell, where he set a school record for passing yards and scored 18 total touchdowns.[8] Staubach entered the U.S. Naval Academy in 1961, and played quarterback for the Midshipmen. As a third-class midshipman (sophomore) in 1962, he got his first opportunity to play, in the third game of the season, against the University of Minnesota on October 6. He relieved starter Ron Klemick as the Minnesota defense, led by Bobby Bell and Carl Eller, was stifling in its 21–0 victory. Staubach was 0–2 passing and was sacked twice for -24 yards.

Edited by DanTheHorn

9 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

an aggy I know texted me and said he drove by TU and even though he despises the longhorns he was impressed with something he saw on campus.  I asked him if he meant Moody and he sent me this picture 

20231227_120458.jpg

The trashcan or the fuel tank for the Dell Hospital backup generators?  Maybe he is impressed cause if you pour from one to the other and drop a match in, you get the current state of the aggy football program.

Edited by chemHORN
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

homeboy does not change his expression.

IMG_2976.jpg

even when taking pics with mommy:

275297285_1718067901874657_2292904470818

It’s a permanent look now, he’s living his dream!  He has a sex pile every night while on meat judging trips with all of them while radical Larry on the right films.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1