Fuck this city.

ChiTownDoc

Hot damn I'd piss on a sparkplug if I thought it would do any good.   @ChiTownDoc is a the biggest non-humble a-hole and he's also a sooner freakshow, but I still like him.

Glad you're alright, sorry about the loss of your driver's car and/or watch or whatever.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Patek 40th anniversary.  Bought it 120.  Was worth 550 when jacked.  Close to million now.  So you should be more like me.  Obviously 

I can appreciate the investment angle, but walking around actually wearing a $500k watch is Lil Wayne level moronic

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

@closetojumping goes here.

ChiTown  probably wipes his ass with CTJ, and drives around with a PortaShower behind his Rolls so CTJ can clean up between dumps. 

Edited by Blotto

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Patek 40th anniversary.  Bought it 120.  Was worth 550 when jacked.  Close to million now.  So you should be more like me.  Obviously 

This. The right watches are an asset that appreciates. Because Covid did stupid stuff with luxury items watches have been extra lucrative if you know what to look for or trade into. 

That watch is too expensive for me though. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I can appreciate the investment angle, but walking around actually wearing a $500k watch is Lil Wayne level moronic

Excuse my poors, but do thieves study enough to know the difference between a $5k watch and a $500k watch at a glance? Is there a school for this?

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Excuse my poors, but do thieves study enough to know the difference between a $5k watch and a $500k watch at a glance? Is there a school for this?

You ain't poor if you're spotting a 500k Patek and taking it off a guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pops said:

You ain't poor if you're spotting a 500k Patek and taking it off a guy. 

Wait, ChiTown is the thief that stole the watch and then drove the RR into Lake Michigan?  

The plot thickens.

• Haha 2

you know what I do when I'm feeling frustrated or down, is I pick up one of my guitars and I strum on it and noodle around a bit. relaxes me, makes me feel good. you should pick up guitar. Head over to the Guitar Pron thread and we'll tell you what all gear you need as well as some quick stuff about the Surly guitar tontine.

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

Your watch is worth more than all of my possessions combined.

*one of your two dozen watches 

52 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You can assume whoever is in that 600k car probably has a >5k watch on. 

6 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Lobo taps out, ChiTown steps the fuck up.  The universe is back in balance.

Bragging about losing 1mm in an instant > bragging about your buddy fucking Ted Cruz’s wife. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

you know what I do when I'm feeling frustrated or down, is I pick up one of my guitars and I strum on it and noodle around a bit. relaxes me, makes me feel good. you should pick up guitar. Head over to the Guitar Pron thread and we'll tell you what all gear you need as well as some quick stuff about the Surly guitar tontine.

That’s cute. ChiTown relaxes by going to auctions at Christie’s to be the high bidder for Jimmy Page’s guitar from Led Zeppelin’s 1975 performance at London’s Earls Court.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I stayed at the Peninsula in Chicago in December 2019 and had a Rolls Royce take us to OHR. This thread his home. 

I used to fish there at the Calumet River where they drowned. That river makes the Hudson look like the Ozarks. Hits close to home also.
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn you fucking idiots.  The watch was a separate occasion.  Chubb loves me.  

Also I can’t believe I posted this shit here lol.  

i ‘quit’ blow a month ago.  I’m gonna reconsider that shit.  

Easy, man!  You can blame the dudes that drowned for the dead hookers in your trunk. You’re good.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, davidg said:

No shit. Sounds like doc needs to upgrade to a driver with a different set of skills.

You rang?

ZSmL4L.gif

Available for the right $$$$.

Edited by RPM

Why did he buy a $550k watch?  Because he could. 

Dont be a hater. 

120, which was practically an investment.

That type of watch only goes up in value.

Like doc said, he would be at 1 million w a 120k investment…diff stratosphere and different type of investment planning when you’re up there, lol.

Tells us more, did the cowards point that shit at you or did they just flash their guns…takes a special type of idiot to actually point the fucking weapon. Glad you’re ok man.

8 minutes ago, texas08 said:

120, which was practically an investment.

That type of watch only goes up in value.

Like doc said, he would be at 1 million w a 120k investment…diff stratosphere and different type of investment planning when you’re up there, lol.

Tells us more, did the cowards point that shit at you or did they just flash their guns…takes a special type of idiot to actually point the fucking weapon. Glad you’re ok man.

I was getting shitfaced in the bar.  I would have been incredibly stupid if I was in the car. 

7 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn you fucking idiots.  The watch was a separate occasion.  Chubb loves me.  

Also I can’t believe I posted this shit here lol.  

i ‘quit’ blow a month ago.  I’m gonna reconsider that shit.  

Maybe try explaining what the fuck happened next time instead of posting some stupid link with a vague story about a carjacking. 

But hey, choosing cocaine over meth is actually really impressive for a sooner. Congratulations 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4