Jill Biden uses breakfast taco metaphor when talking about Mexicans

Harrison Bergeron

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

Those little tacos like they have at Guero's? I love those little corn torts. That sounds like a good day, Hate.

giphy.gif

Except they sell them right on the streets.  They have these trailers essentially with what is essentially a wok on it and they cook it up to order.  They build them with 2 tortillas, cebollas, cilantro, and salsa.  They also sell the good Coke out of a bottle with real sugar instead of the corn syrup. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 3

52 minutes ago, Hate said:

giphy.gif

Except they sell them right on the streets.  They have these trailers essentially with what is essentially a wok on it and they cook it up to order.  They build them with 2 tortillas, cebollas, cilantro, and salsa.  They also sell the good Coke out of a bottle with real sugar instead of the corn syrup. 

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

The comments there are just as bad as I expected them to be. Bible aggy indeed.

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 6.06.53 PM.png

Harrison Bergeron said:
I thought the Surgeon General would know to to pronounce bodega. Maybe the stupidest family ever to occupy the White House.
Forest Bueller_bf said:
Maybe is right.

No common sense in the lot of them. That's where real intelligence is to me.

Book learning? Any idiot can bunker down and get a degree.
I read the Surgeon General's dissertation about quantum physics. She's terrible at book learnin'. My left nut would beat her at an IQ test.
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

I guess I'll be banned soon:

Harrison Bergeron said:
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/12/jill-biden-apologizes-for-comparing-hispanic-people-to-breakfast-tacos-00045306

Surgeon General Dr. Jill Biden, PhD, called Hispanics tacos.
Damn, Harrison. I guess you didn't get the play you were expecting over at Surly Texas and came here to get some buy in.

Smart move. You are with your people.
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

Someone is disgruntled.

Harrison Bergeron

11:24p

In reply to Bullneck

Harrison Bergeron said:
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/12/jill-biden-apologizes-for-comparing-hispanic-people-to-breakfast-tacos-00045306

Surgeon General Dr. Jill Biden, PhD, called Hispanics tacos.
Bullneck said:
Damn, Harrison. I guess you didn't get the play you were expecting over at Surly Texas and came here to get some buy in.

Smart move. You are with your people.

Sweetheart ..: ****ing with the Texas Traineehy site is fun ... triggering the little fahghets and there single-digit IQs is sport for folks that actually have degrees from UT. The fat women and midget Mexican moderators are entertainment.

• Haha 1

Took me five minutes to figure out what trainnehy meant. It’s “tranny” … at least spell the slur correctly you closeted cocksuckers. And what is a fahghet? Fucking morons.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, troph said:

Took me five minutes to figure out what trainnehy meant. It’s “tranny” … at least spell the slur correctly you closeted cocksuckers. And what is a fahghet? Fucking morons.

Let's just say he isn't a smart man. I usually don't like to give him shit because it feels like bullying a special needs kid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

If Harrison Bergeron were a breakfast taco he'd be a 6 month old cold tortilla from the fridge topped with egg beaters and unwashed tripe.  That taco would then be cut into individual pieces spaced out around a pile of lettuce.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

18 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

wait, nobody told me there were midgets. 

I once saw Mexican Midget Mighty Morphin Power Rangers at a rodeo in Mexico.  They roped a calf instead of a bull. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

54 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

wait, nobody told me there were midgets. 

Mental or physical?

38 minutes ago, Covri said:

If Harrison Bergeron were a breakfast taco he'd be a 6 month old cold tortilla from the fridge topped with egg beaters and unwashed tripe.  That taco would then be cut into individual pieces spaced out around a pile of lettuce.

47be8743-52c1-4c5b-82ca-91d219d5749b_tex

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Covri said:

Egg beaters
John Cornyn's brisket
Pace salsa
NYT guacamole with peas

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Fill me in, where did the "surgeon general" thing come from? Is it one of their new adolescent code words like calling the president brandon?

Prior to the election, Whoopi Goldberg didn't understand that "Dr. Jill Biden" referred to a PhD, not an MD, and so she suggested that should Joe Biden win, he should appoint Jill as Surgeon General.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Prior to the election, Whoopi Goldberg didn't understand that "Dr. Jill Biden" referred to a PhD, not an MD, and so she suggested that should Joe Biden win, he should appoint Jill as Surgeon General.

And as well all know, that is somehow stupider than anything an actual elected Republican has said in the past 10 years.  By FAR.  

52 minutes ago, seven said:

I only read the first page and this page, has anyone brought up that Dr Jill pronounced "bodegas" as "Bogatas" like the capital of Columbia? Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was hilarious. 

As funny as you misspelling Colombia in this post?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Anastasis said:

50cent-lol.gif

Fuck that noise. Tex-Mex is no different than any other food style that shitty American chain restaurants and bland ass white people haven't also fucked up.  Seriously, name one. BBQ? LOL. Italian? Pfft. Mediterranean?  We can go on and on.

If tex mex has a bad reputation in your mind, it is because you eat and are exposed to shitty tex mex.   

I didn't say I agree with the reputation, but there are plenty of popular chains that call themselves Tex Mex that suck shit and a lot of white people love them. There's one in OKC called Teds that isn't good but super popular. I don't consider fajitas Tex-Mex necessarily, I think it's just as authentic and delicious a dish as anything that is labeled "authentic" Mexican. 

1 hour ago, seven said:

I only read the first page and this page, has anyone brought up that Dr Jill pronounced "bodegas" as "Bogatas" like the capital of Columbia? Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was hilarious. 

24 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

As funny as you misspelling Colombia in this post?

There is that, but I also found his misapplication of proper punctuation a bit humorous.