• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s every day.
One evening, when we’d had perhaps a few beverages, @Pescado_Rojo mused “if I ever had my own country….the national anthem would probably be somethin’ by Billy Squier.”
In vino, veritas.

I think I've decided I'm just gonna have him write some patriotic lyrics to the tune of "Lonely Is The Night". If that opening riff doesn't make you love 'merica, you can fuck right off. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, is that like the Weiners Circle/Dick's Last Resort of convenience stores?  Or is that literally a montage of people across a number of days just being dicks?

My mom is proud of the fact that I am of maybe just a handful of people who've had their tab picked up by the ladies at Weiners Circle for crushing a racist man's soul on line at 3am.  And in that same year, I was kicked out of a Dick's Last Resort for telling the manager something so offensive without using a single racial slur or cuss word or anatomy/sexual reference.  Like Mom always said, I'm not special...but I am different.  I wanna know where this store is (sounds like the South) and try my luck. 

13 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Hahaha. “I ran out of gas, do you have any money. I’m trying to get home”. Had that line pulled on me last week in a Best Buy parking lot. Probably would increase his chances if he was at a gas station

But wow…some people are just pricks

Dude came up to me at the gas pump begging for money to feed his kids.

He points at some kids getting into a car with their parents.

I said, best get yo kids.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2022 at 10:22 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Hahaha. “I ran out of gas, do you have any money. I’m trying to get home”. Had that line pulled on me last week in a Best Buy parking lot. Probably would increase his chances if he was at a gas station

But wow…some people are just pricks

IF you ask me for a drink in front of a liquor store, I will respect your hustle. If you ask me for food money in front of a liquor store, fuck you.  

• Like 1