Game Week- Alabama

Wulaw Horn

Secrant hating on the Horns:

Texas being shitty hosts

Posted on 9/5/22 at 8:12 pm
uArw.png60dArw.png5
The Million Dollar Band isn’t making the trip because Texas won’t allot enough space to accommodate them and what seats they have offered are in the nosebleed section upper deck. Kristen Saban said that is also where they sit the coaches families. Word is only 300 seats out of the entire visitors allotment is in the lower bowl. It’s also been said that the visitors locker room is not air conditioned. What kind of shitshow are you running Shorthorns? Where are you spending all that money you are supposed to have? You will learn that the SEC teams are gracious hosts before we whip your arse and your band and fans will have proper seating to watch your destruction. Prepare thy anus, Texas and bite the pillow. This isn’t going to be pleasant for you.
  • Haha 1

Christ almighty I thought LSU was pussified but you didn't even wait until your plane landed before you started crying! Boohoo our band can't come! Boohoo I gotta walk up a bunch of stairs to my seat! fricking pathetic!

The atmosphere will be electrifying. You will see smoking hot Longhorn babes with those tan vests and fringe hanging off everywhere. Several east Texas heffers with big old tiddy's in a white tank top with the longhorn skull on their cleavage area. Oil money dudes drinking Shiners in their Polo button downs. Loud, loud, loud. Bulls and cattle running everywhere.  

Everyone will have a blast. Stop crying.

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Secrant hating on the Horns:

Texas being shitty hosts

uArw.png60dArw.png5
The Million Dollar Band isn’t making the trip because Texas won’t allot enough space to accommodate them and what seats they have offered are in the nosebleed section upper deck. Kristen Saban said that is also where they sit the coaches families. Word is only 300 seats out of the entire visitors allotment is in the lower bowl. It’s also been said that the visitors locker room is not air conditioned. What kind of shitshow are you running Shorthorns? Where are you spending all that money you are supposed to have? You will learn that the SEC teams are gracious hosts before we whip your arse and your band and fans will have proper seating to watch your destruction. Prepare thy anus, Texas and bite the pillow. This isn’t going to be pleasant for you.

So Alabama decided to take their seat allotment and sell them to the highest bidder?

4 hours ago, Deej said:

We got bitch slapped by an average Arkansas team. Bama crushing us will not be as bad. 

Plus, we won't have the RGBIII and Immamac Bang Bus check-ins. 

Maybe we can convince them to circle Austin in the motor home for a couple of days.  They could drink margaritas and eat gas station burritos the whole way and you wouldn’t know the difference from last years shit show.

• Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Love that that SEC rant thread is basically them all threatening us with how nice and cordial they’re going to be when we’re the visiting team. 

One big family. 

let’s be the black sheep of that family 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 8:39 AM, Surly Bevo said:

This thread is all rationale to even slightly pussy.

That's what happens when you go 5-7 and lose to fucking Kansas. It goes without saying that I would love to win but when I looked at Alabama on this years schedule, I immediately thought of Training Day.

1432584089_pushedin2.gif.6d4c705450fc075700b134024d361065.gif

Edited by redswingline

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So aggy already has their excuses lined up

and for the record, I’d eat Plonsky’s pussy like a Big Earl Kolache from Shipley for a win over the gumps.  I’m sure I’ve  eaten worse, probably, well maybe, okay probably not.

Worse than a Shipley's Kolache? Yeah, probably not. Those things are disgusting.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas being shitty hosts

uArw.png60dArw.png5

Gracious, eh...

Woman loses her Alabama mind on unsuspecting Oklahoma fans | For The Win

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So aggy already has their excuses lined up

and for the record, I’d eat Plonsky’s pussy like a Big Earl Kolache from Shipley for a win over the gumps.  I’m sure I’ve  eaten worse, probably, well maybe, okay probably not.

Username checks out

8 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

The whining about band shit is so played out. Bama doesn’t know what that’s like at other schools because their pussified scheduling keeps them from playing non-conference road games at opponents’ stadiums. And let’s all remember that we started giving tiny band allotments in bad locations because that’s what aggy did to us. 

At least no one at Texas has ever shoveled horse shit (or Bevo shit) onto an opposing band. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1