Game Week- Alabama

Wulaw Horn

We know bama is gonna bring it and I’m more curious how we respond when they punch us in the mouth. If we don’t fold I can see us keeping it to something like 42-28. People talking about Georgia and lsu and then don’t bring up the Arkansas game which is a sark led team is dumb. Who cares how we played against Georgia or lsu years ago. just be prepared and let’s look like we actually practiced this week and get better every week. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

We know bama is gonna bring it and I’m more curious how we respond when they punch us in the mouth. If we don’t fold I can see us keeping it to something like 42-28. People talking about Georgia and lsu and then don’t bring up the Arkansas game which is a sark led team is dumb. Who cares how we played against Georgia or lsu years ago. just be prepared and let’s look like we actually practiced this week and get better every week. 

They are playing at home with a much improved team and mentality. I'd say we could win if not for the special teams being terrible. We can't leave any points on the field in this game.

Just now, Texas Jeff said:

When was the last time the #1 team visited DKR?

U of H was #3 in 1990.  Nebraska was #3 in 1999.  I found a 1953 game vs #3 Baylor.

Looking at Wikipedia, it might have been a 1950 game vs SMU.  Texas won 23-20.

2006 Ohio State?

• Hook 'Em 2

Somehow if going to have success in this one have to be able to run and shorten the game then on the other side stop the run and not give up more than 1 or 2 big plays. 

Ewers can't put this on his shoulders. Line has to allow Bijan and Roshon to pound out first downs and limit the shots they get on our defense. 

But Sark may not want to do that since we wouldn't play that way against anyone else on the schedule. May just toss the chips in, lay the cards down, and hope the team takes the field swinging their nuts.  

29 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

When was the last time the #1 team visited DKR?

U of H was #3 in 1990.  Nebraska was #3 in 1999.  I found a 1953 game vs #3 Baylor.

Looking at Wikipedia, it might have been a 1950 game vs SMU.  Texas won 23-20.

2008 #1 Texas vs Mizzou

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Man, you guys overthink shit.  This will be like LSU-Texas, except we will make actually make one or two big plays that get us the victory.

Our lines show they youth but show some grit and we don't get blown out in the trenches. 

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

12 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Man, you guys overthink shit.  This will be like LSU-Texas, except we will make actually make one or two big plays that get us the victory.

Our lines show they youth but show some grit and we don't get blown out in the trenches. 

We’ll see, say what you will about Herman but he got the team up for big games like this, LSU, Georgia, etc. Sark has yet to show that. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

GP is going to earn his money this week. And Bill O Brian is going to cement his legacy as a jackass.

GP is technically earning TCU payoff money while breaking down film and helping with game plan. PK is who needs to prove something but realistically we’re not likely to contain Bryce Young

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

When he dies, do they plan on burying him right next to those dogs so that he can see the scoreboard for eternity? 

I’d say they’ll bury him at the bonfire but they already did that with some kids

13 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

The Georgia Oregon game doesn't inspire confidence. We need to work on snapping the ball inside 5 seconds on the play clock all week. 

that's stupid.  full boomhauer.  we will take what's coming or dish it out if it be god's will.   but we will not turtle and we will run our offense.

11 hours ago, JohnnyRage said:

God is not an aggie aggy fan, so there is a chance.

this.  i too expect a 3-score loss.  but there would be nothing more devastating to aggy than a competitive showing.  we don't even have to every threaten to actually win.   perform, compete, look legit, and throw a scare in to them in the 2nd half.  that's not a moral victory.  moral victories are for aggy.  but a competitive showing will leave jizz jars half-full the following week.

Just now, closetojumping said:

I’m writing a mudhole for this game and will post it on Tuesday. Prepare your anuses, the jinx is incoming. 

welp, it is always tuesday

3 hours ago, Atticus said:

2006: RSFr Colt McCoy against the stacked Buckeyes.

2022: RSFr Ewers against the stacked Crimson Tide. 

Too bad we aren't a stacked team coming off a title win this year.

Yeah, Charles had a crucial fumble on the goal line in Q1, needed 6 at that point in the game. 

9 hours ago, Footballpants said:

Holy fuck this site is pussified this morning. Y'all act like the Alabama football team is some conglomeration of mutant cyborg football robot assassins.

Guess what, their players put on their pants one leg at a time. What's more, Nick Saban is an old, senile fuck and his OC is fully regarded. This is gonna be a game - mark my words. Take the Horns and the points!

Also, all you gaping vaginas do the rest of us favor and stay home next Saturday. I don't give a shit if it's an 11 am game - get up early, get the bloodies rolling, and be ready to bring the noise. Hallelujah...holy shit! 

So you are saying we should just go ahead and get in the motherfucker?

• Hook 'Em 1