Proud Incel charged for assaulting women

crash_davis

The shit people do to claim their 15 minutes...

https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2022-09-26/incel-who-peppersprayed-women

‘Incel,’ accused of pepper-spraying women in Costa Mesa, arrested, makes first court appearance

Johnny Deven Young, 25, who is suspected of assault and hate crimes against multiple women outside local bars in incidents dating back to November was arrested last week and made his first court appearance on Monday.

(Courtesy of Costa Mesa Police Department)

BY ERIC LICASSTAFF WRITER 

SEPT. 26, 2022 4:14 PM PT

A self-described “incel” — involuntary celibate — charged with felony hate crimes after allegedly posting a video of himself sexually harassing and pepper-spraying women in Costa Mesa made his first court appearance Monday, following his arrest five days earlier.

Johnny Deven Young, 25, faces multiple felony assault and weapons-related charges with enhancements for the commission of alleged hate crimes, in addition to two misdemeanor counts of violating a person’s civil rights. He had been sought by police for months until his arrest in San Mateo County, Orange County district attorney’s officials said in a news release Tuesday.

Authorities believe the defendant assaulted or harassed six people in three separate incidents. On Nov. 21, Young allegedly approached a woman and a man near a bar in the Triangle Square shopping center as they were trying to help another friend who had fallen onto the ground, Costa Mesa police said. The defendant was accused of making lewd comments and asking to see the woman’s genitals, then spraying her and the man, who had attempted to stop Young, with a chemical agent.

Later, authorities became aware of footage allegedly posted to social media by Young in April depicting two other altercations he had with women in the same area. In one, the person filming the video approaches a woman who is in tears while walking through a parking garage. He asks if he can “hook up” with her almost immediately after she tells him that her car had just been stolen. After she rejects his advances, the person holding the camera makes comments about her genitals and cusses her out.

In the second incident in the video, the man recording it describes his penis to a group of women sitting on a bench. One of them kicks him, tells him to go away and throws an object at him. The man then pepper-sprays her and a woman standing behind her, as well as another who tried to stop him as he fled.

Young’s bail was set at $500,000 during his first court appearance Monday, and he remained in custody at the Theo Lacy Jail as of Tuesday. He was scheduled to appear for an arraignment hearing Oct. 22.

The public defender assigned to represent him could not immediately be reached for comment.

Young has a prior misdemeanor hate crime conviction in Nevada, O.C. D.A. officials said, and his last known city of residence was Las Vegas. Police there arrested him and one other man on suspicion of making false threats in an act of terrorism in August 2019. The two of them were accused of shouting “white power” and saying they were going to “shoot up the place” shortly before they were ejected from the XS Club at Encore, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

I'm shocked this dude would hate women.

?url=https:%252F%252Fcalifornia-times-br

33 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Shower, get a haircut, do an hour's worth of research into a new wardrobe

Shower, cut your hair, stomp around North Gate in shitkickers and some aggy gal will throw themselves at you and walk under a tree with you so she's married and living in 3 story townhouse in the Heights by the time she's 24.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Shower, cut your hair, stomp around North Gate in shitkickers and some aggy gal will throw themselves at you and walk under a tree with you so she's married and living in 3 story townhouse in the Heights by the time she's 24.

I thought we were trying to point them in the direction of a fate BETTER than a lifetime of celibacy?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I thought we were trying to point them in the direction of a fate BETTER than a lifetime of celibacy?

Look they need to get laid and there's a pretty easy subset of women in College Station that will marry any dad bod looking dork in an aggy fishing shirt and shitkickers. 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Look they need to get laid and there's a pretty easy subset of women in College Station that will marry any dad bod looking dork in an aggy fishing shirt and shitkickers. 

There are aggy women dating and marrying corp turds. That's says it all about their women and how low they'll go.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Whoa whoa whoa.....

7f3f557f-f5b0-4952-ba16-8e39c2563b6a_tex

I mean, my fishing shirts aren't AGGY shirts......

Ok Princess.

Just the bottom part | They're The Same Picture | Know Your Meme

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

squeeze.gif

I'm guessing that every one of those dudes is married now.

Most (but far from all) of them to women.

Sheesh.

Come on man. They're all married to women, it doesn't matter that 60% of them are gay. Brisco Cain'd

• Haha 1

Jesus....did about 30 seconds of googling.  They use the term "cool scootings" when they talk about a thing they admire: school shootings.  One even cautions his fellow incel bros to be careful about how they discuss it, the FBI will show up.  An immediate response is "Dont care plus i don't live in the Jewnited States of Goyim."

It's like a quintuple layer cake of loserdom.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Jesus....did about 30 seconds of googling.  They use the term "cool scootings" when they talk about a thing they admire: school shootings.  One even cautions his fellow incel bros to be careful about how they discuss it, the FBI will show up.  An immediate response is "Dont care plus i don't live in the Jewnited States of Goyim."

There's a half dozen posters here on Surly that think will swear they think these guys are lame but secretly think they're right about a lot of stuff.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

39 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I've heard of this phenomenon before.  I think they're called 'cool guys'.

That video is ALL LIES.  How do I know?  Alyssa says she "never farts.  I just don't fart."  That is 100% a lie.

Also.....now everyone hear is thinking about Alyssa farting.  You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, be glad they’re not propagating.

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

heh.

I think I've told this story before.   Once upon a time, I resided in Costa Mesa CA. 

One friday, for lunch I ordered a platter of deviled eggs at a place in Newport, the name of which escapes me.  They were so fucking good, I couldn't stop eating them. 

Fast forward to later that evening.  The GF wants to go to dinner.  We end up at Yard House in Triangle Square.  There's also a movie theater in Triangle Square.  That night happened to be the first showing of "Sex in the City".  

As you might imagine, the bar was filled with a bunch of stuck-up OC bitches, dressed in their best outfits, drinking fucking cosmos as they pre-gamed for the stupid movie.   Well, we were in a booth across the restaurant, and my stomach was rumbling.  Badly.  The men's room was past the bar area.  I made my move for the shitter but didn't make it all the way...instead I crop dusted the entire bar area with the foulest odor imaginable. 

As I looked over my shoulder, the stench seemed to flow at a steady pace, because you could see the women turn their heads in dusgust, one after the other, like a synchronized swim team. 

I didn't intend to do it, I swear.  

Ferris Beuller, you're my hero!

I saw one of the videos. Damn that dude is pathetic. Some of the shit he said gave me a flashback of the time my girlfriend (ex-wife) got into an argument with three gay dudes at the SA Rodeo back in the 90's. I don't know how the argument started but by the time I walked up these dudes were insulting my GF's vagina.. Gay, Straight, Incel or Chad, I don't give a fuck, if you are a man and verbally insult a woman like that and it's on.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, but the reason he can't get women is because women are stuck up bitches, and they only want Chads, etc. etc.

No, dude.....your problem is the same as all the other pathetic incels.  Shower, get a haircut, do an hour's worth of research into a new wardrobe.  Practice social engagement with people with no expectations in return -- that is, be interested in what people have to say and be nice to them.  Practice that, a lot.  You'll develop a modicum of game.  And give up your sense of entitlement to a supermodel.  Supermodel-types are .001% of the human population.  Do the math.  The model is not going out with you.  The super cute fun girl might, if you treat her like a human being, you pathetic entitled shitweasel.

Well, there's that approach, but there's also the "go ugly early" approach, which in my youth I used on an "as needed" basis to great effect.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, F250 said:

I don't know how the argument started but by the time I walked up these dudes were insulting my GF's vagina.. Gay, Straight, Incel or Chad, I don't give a fuck, if you are a man and verbally insult a woman like that and it's on.

Well, did her vagina need insulting?  Maybe they were giving her some pointers and you wanted to kick their asses. 

14 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Well, be glad they’re not propagating.

With recent website moderation laws that our very fine state passed and that were upheld by the 5th circuit... It could become much harder (and literally illegal) to put the kibosh on these sick people spreading their ideas to uncritical and angry chuds across the internet on your website or message board. I'll be glad when they're not propagating, but it's not time to break out the bubbly. These sick fuckers aren't going to just be wished away. 

17 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Multiple felony hate crime charges?  Well, if it’s any consolation, he probably won’t be an incel much longer.

in-love-with-new-boyfriend

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

With recent website moderation laws that our very fine state passed and that were upheld by the 5th circuit... It could become much harder (and literally illegal) to put the kibosh on these sick people spreading their ideas to uncritical and angry chuds across the internet on your website or message board. I'll be glad when they're not propagating, but it's not time to break out the bubbly. These sick fuckers aren't going to just be wished away. 

Freedom from Terms of Service masquerading as "Freedom of Speech" for the imbeciles who want to be online assholes and racists. 

17 hours ago, ABSR said:

We'll have to let the Surly Gay Mafia weigh in, but I am pretty sure he would not make the cut for the Gay team either.

The Gay Mafia has much higher standards than your run of the mill bro.  I would never be confused for being gay due to a total lack of style, but if I would consider it a big compliment if it happened.

I have no idea who Jordan Peterson is but he seems like a pussy. 

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/jordan-peterson-cries-olivia-wilde-incel-hero-dont-worry-darling-1235388024/

Jordan Peterson broke down in tears during an interview on “Piers Morgan Uncensored” (via Mediaite) when asked about Olivia Wilde referring to him as “a hero to the incel community.” Wilde was on her “Don’t Worry Darling” press tour when she revealed to Interview Magazine that Chris Pine’s villainous character in the film, Frank, is based on Peterson. Wilde called Peterson “this pseudo-intellectual hero to the incel community.”

“Sure. Why not?” Peterson said when Piers Morgan asked if Wilde’s assessment of him was true. “You know, people have been after me for a long time because I’ve been speaking to disaffected young men.”

Peterson then broke down into tears and said, “It’s very difficult to understand how demoralized people are, and certainly many young men are in that category. You get these casual insults, these incels — what do they mean? These men, they don’t know how to make themselves attractive to women who are very picky, and good for them. Women, like, be picky. That’s your gift, man. Demand high standards from your men. Fair enough. But all these men who are alienated, it’s like they’re lonesome and they don’t know what to do and everyone piles abuse on them.”

After calling Peterson a “hero to incel community,” Wilde described incels as “disenfranchised, mostly white men, who believe they are entitled to sex from women. And they believe that society has now robbed them — that the idea of feminism is working against nature, and that we must be put back into the correct place.”

“This guy Jordan Peterson is someone that legitimizes certain aspects of their movement because he’s a former professor, he’s an author, he wears a suit, so they feel like this is a real philosophy that should be taken seriously,” Wilde added.

Natural fucking selection. Women don't want to mate with uninteresting, ugly dudes because they don't want their kids to be ugly and uninteresting. Be mad at the women. Hate them. Just don't look in the mirror cause that's who these fucksticks are really mad at.

Lose weight. Get some interest besides owning and screaming at teenagers while holed up in your mom's basement playing CoD. And for the love of gawd, stop shopping at the Gap.

tenor.gif?itemid=3479294&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1