Randy Meisner - 74

Rush Limbaugh - 69

Ron Jeremy - 67

Jesco White - 64

Val Kilmer - 61

Randy Travis - 61

Michael J Fox - 59

Sig Hansen - 54

Kane Brown - 27 (this is just me hoping the 27 thing has one more slug in it)

On 1/3/2022 at 3:07 PM, Burt said:

I'm going with most of my list from last year...just replacing Rush Limbaugh (dead!) with Jason Aldean, and Kane Brown with the Island Boys - both of them.

Yoko Ono - 88

Randy Meisner - 75

Ron Jeremy - 68

Jesco White - 65

Val Kilmer - 62

Randy Travis - 62

Michael J Fox - 60

Sig Hansen - 55

Jason Aldean - 45

Island Boys - 20 

I knew I was gonna get that man kilt by leaving him off this year.

Edited by Burt
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Hate said:

Damn….RIP Peewee. As a kid growing up in San Antonio, I always appreciated it when SA was represented in pop culture. I also knew there wasn’t a basement in the Alamo.

On the rare instances when someone specifically references an Adobe program at work, I will often loudly and slowly ask everyone within earshot and nobody in particular, "CAN YOU SAY 'AH-DOH-BEE?'  AHHH-DOHHH-BEEEE."

Only a few people seem to understand the reference, but it hasn't stopped me yet. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

His dad was pretty amazing as well

was a pilot who flew for the Royal Air Force and U.S. Army during World War II, later becoming one of the five founding pilots of the Israeli Air Force in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. It is widely believed that Rubenfeld, the other four volunteer pilots, and the other machalniks changed the course of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. He was injured and returned to the United States, and settled in New York state, where he married and owned a local business with his wife, Judy.

As noted, the actions of Rubenfeld and the other four initial pilots had a profound effect on the conduct of the war. The enemy was evidently so surprised by the presence of the little air force, that they stopped their advance toward Tel Aviv, Israel, which bought time for the rest of Israel's forces (which had a large contingent of foreign fighters, or machalniks) to become better organized.

In addition, Milt Rubenfeld's mission had an immediate benefit for the moshavniks of Kfar Vitkin, Israel. They were able to salvage and mount the guns from Rubenfeld's downed fighter, which they used for their defense.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Clearly some kind of CIA conspiracy going on here:

JOHNNY HARDWICK 'KING OF THE HILL' STAR DEAD AT 64

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/10/king-of-the-hill-dale-johnny-hardwick-voice-actor-dead-dies/

Fuck, they were in the process of doing new King of the Hill episodes, not sure if they were to the voice work part yet.

• 2 weeks later...