Celebrity Death Pool -- 2023

Aqua Buddha

24 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

not trying to be an ass, but she has unfortunately, been "on the clock" for a while, I think shes had 3 reoccurances of breast cancer.  its also selfishly why she has been in my 10 picks the last 3 years. 

I know there's some on here that worship him.  But he was a vile piece of human garbage and is rotting in hell right now for taking advantage of the stupid.  Which I kinda commend him on.  Fuck you, Pat.  But I kinda respect the grift.  

You guys are being very insensitive.  Literally dozens, if not hundreds of Surly posters prayed alongside (virtually, mind you) Pat Robertson and followed his political gospel.  You are being cruel and will be reported as such.  That said, who's up for day beers?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Far from the media’s gaze, Robertson has used the tax-exempt, nonprofit Operation Blessing as a front for his shadowy financial schemes, while exerting his influence within the GOP to cover his tracks. In 1994 he made an emotional plea on The 700 Club for cash donations to Operation Blessing to support airlifts of refugees from the Rwandan civil war to Zaire (now Congo). Reporter Bill Sizemore of The Virginian Pilot later discovered that Operation Blessing’s planes were transporting diamond-mining equipment for the African Development Corporation, a Robertson-owned venture initiated with the cooperation of Zaire’s then-dictator Mobutu Sese Seko.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

52 minutes ago, sasquatch69 said:

Not necessarily a celebrity per se, but he was one of my all-time favorite radio voices, a hell of a reporter and an all-around great Texan (and a Longhorn).

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/08/1167837454/wade-goodwyn-npr-correspondent-dies

And his daughters also went to UT (photo at the bottom in the link above).

If you need to take a shit this afternoon, post-lunch.  Ring up 757-226-7000.  They'll actually connect you to Pat Robertson's relatives if you're nice about it.  And you can tell the rotten shit-enablers that you hope he burns in hell.  Because he is.  He was a piece of shit and his whole fucking family helped him do it.  Fuck 'em.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

If you need to take a shit this afternoon, post-lunch.  Ring up 757-226-7000.  They'll actually connect you to Pat Robertson's relatives if you're nice about it.  And you can tell the rotten shit-enablers that you hope he burns in hell.  Because he is.  He was a piece of shit and his whole fucking family helped him do it.  Fuck 'em.  

Can I just mail them my Cologuard box? Have an address?

• Haha 1

Just now, conVINCEd said:

Asking someone to shit in a box has always struck me as a bad business model.  Am I supposed to catch it on the way down, or scoop it up with a minnow net?

First, you find a German. 

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

Asking someone to shit in a box has always struck me as a bad business model.  Am I supposed to catch it on the way down, or scoop it up with a minnow net?

I mean, if you want me to shit in a box and mark it "guaranteed", I'll do it.  I've got spare time.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man.....I'm gonna need bladder augmentation surgery, what with all these graves to piss on.

My generous brothers and sisters, if just 70 of you can drink as little as 10 extra oz. of water a month, I believe we can tend to Pat Robertson's grave ETERNALLY--so dig deep--and the phone lines are now open!
  • Like 1

Oh man, now I feel bad.  Turns out most of his family knew he was a piece of shit and tried to disassociate themselves from Pat Robertson.  But You mail a box of dried-semen covered shit to a corporate office, it's basically impossible to recall it.  Dammit, they don't deserve what I sent them in hindsight.  Also, I know some of you were longtime supporters of Pat Robertson and I do not apologize for what's coming to your mailbox.  Cause I sure did.  

When you go to a lab like quest there is a hierarchy. Bottom level is those that have to retrieve and test the fecal samples.

How would you like to work at the Colonguard lab? All those samples fermenting on the ups truck…

I can send a prayer for MAC to go kick Pat in the nards, but to be honest, I have a feeling they are in two very different places.

Matthew 18:6

And do not lead astray one of the weak and friendless who believes in Me. If you do, it would be better for you to be dragged down with a millstone and drowned in the bottom of the sea.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 7:44 AM, YGIFS said:

I know there's some on here that worship him.  But he was a vile piece of human garbage and is rotting in hell right now for taking advantage of the stupid.  Which I kinda commend him on.  Fuck you, Pat.  But I kinda respect the grift.  

What's the story here?

3 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

What's the story here?

Nmd. Ĵust woke up and thought it read "Pat Patterson" who used to be a semi-heel, stooge, and behind the scenes guy back in the old golden days of wrestling. Now I see and agree. Carry on folks, carry on.