the 2023 speaker of the house voting thread of implosion

henrygandorf

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

TIt’s like electing someone to death row and I’m so here for it. 

17 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

In that case, I nominate MTG.  

Warden, "Any last requests, Marjorie?" 

MTG, "Yeah, give me the lethal injection between my toes." 

Warden, "You heard the woman!  Put the syringe in (looks down)......Oh what the fuck!"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Nancy Mace confuses me.  She's smack dab in the middle of my wheelhouse.  Mid 40's, brunette, big tits, seemingly smart.  However, she seems a little bat shit.  That means I would have to put her in the fuck bucket in the game of date, fuck, marry.

Proceed.

She's mega-batshit.  Broken.

Edited by SizzleChest

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

they do so much gaslighting i guess i just assumed they’d be better at it by now. 

I like the other Twitter clip where she wears "the scarlet letter" for being silenced. But the letter was to identify an adulter. So.....I think she picked the wrong symbol. Should have went with a Handmaidens look if she wanted to represent being silenced as a female me thinks

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Warden, "Any last requests, Marjorie?" 

MTG, "Yeah, give me the lethal injection between my toes." 

Warden, "You heard the woman!  Put the syringe in (looks down)......Oh what the fuck!"  

She was referring to the camel toe.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Nancy Mace confuses me.  She's smack dab in the middle of my wheelhouse.  Mid 40's, brunette, big tits, seemingly smart.  However, she seems a little bat shit.  That means I would have to put her in the fuck bucket in the game of date, fuck, marry.

Proceed.

Seemingly smart?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Proceed.

That’s not confusion. It’s just your libido. 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 2

I’ve noticed that my friends who have been long term republicans, think 80s college republicans type, have given up talking politics. The gop is only a loose affiliation of similar people. And the party doesn’t even control the purse strings as much now because the crazier you are, the more you can earn on your own.

27 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t know if anyone is actually a Republican these days because there is no party or definition.

The Republican party is about to make Donald Trump their nominee for President of the United States... for a THIRD time. Think about what they used to represent. Donald Trump. Three times.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 2

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

These supposed college educated people have given up the talking points of: 1) a stolen election 2) the Bidens are a crime family 3) Ukraine is full of nazis with secret labs making viruses 4) the trans are a threat to your kids, not bullets. 5) vaccines kill people 

How brave 

Yet they still vote Republican.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The Republican party is about to make Donald Trump their nominee for President of the United States... for a THIRD time. Think about what they used to represent. Donald Trump. Three times.

The same Donald Trump who was a 5-time draft dodging Yankee from New York City, who was a Democrat for many, many glorious years, who was bigly friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton, and who has hung out with Jeffrey Epstein?  That Donald Trump?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

56 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’ve noticed that my friends who have been long term republicans, think 80s college republicans type, have given up talking politics. The gop is only a loose affiliation of similar people. And the party doesn’t even control the purse strings as much now because the crazier you are, the more you can earn on your own.

There is no Republican party anymore.  They have no collection of ideas, no platform, no tangible beliefs.

It's the Democratic party and a group of people hellbent on stopping them.  That's it.

• Hook 'Em 7