Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty

Cairn Horn88

215 is a little heavy for a 6-3 combo guard, but he makes up for it with those great ball-handling fingers.  

Also, to be DeSantis or Vivek right now.  More people are watching a plane sit idle on a tarmac than not only watched them debate, but will vote for either of them combined.

I've been practicing criminal law for over a decade and never once I have I seen someone weighed during booking. I have no idea why the entire world including the myriad internet experts just assumed they weigh during bookings. Did the county indicate they were going to?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

39 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am 6'3" and 213 as of last week. For me to look like Trump I'd have to fill a dufflebag full of horse shit and strap it on in front in "GET PREGNANT" mode.

IYKYK. Half-right FACE.

I’m a few inches shorter and 5 pounds heavier, and yeah Trump makes me look good.  I have gotten up to 230, and even being a few inches shorter, didn’t really look fat, and would have had to strap on a fake gut/waist to look as fat as Trump.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, I have to ask.  If he's as wealthy as he brags about, why is he using a bail bondsman?

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

#1 on Trump’s Rules — always use other people’s money when at all possible

$180k today is more valuable to the Trump PAC than $200k after the trial (and likely after the election).

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

But.... He did surrender. Hence the mug shot.

Yeah, curious choice of words for the Donald.  Even the headline on Foxnews was "Trump Surrenders to Fulton County Officials."  

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

Read he was recently charged with assault of FBI agents. These biscuit bakers never learn.

For a minute I was thinking in my Wes Mantooth voice, "Oh c'mon, even the crazy mayor guy with the hair shit got posted bail!"  But yeah, he'll get a raw deal compared to the white people, but pro tip---you're up for a RICO trial, stay 500' away from anybody in the FBI.  

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty Guilty