45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

43 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

One interesting thing is that DDDDad's buddy Chris Kise signed off on this "motion for continuance."  So he's the one that led Cannon down the primrose path to destruction in the special master case.  And he's using a lot of the same ideas that snookered her in that case ("fIRsT ImPresSiOn!!11!").

Assuming she is even slightly embarrassed by that rebuke from the 11th Circuit, she may be thinking "oh shit, not this guy again."

skip 5, that dude has a sixhead. also, getting jokerish vibes with that grin. yikes
221006131319-01-chris-kise-file.jpg?c=or

Calling it Trump is going to be tried, found guilty, imprisoned and elected for a 2nd presidential term while serving his first prison term.  Then we will know, beyond any reasonable doubt, that we are living in a simulation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And that is only one of his lawyers.  His Florida lawyer was available and the govt didn't want to push back this pre-trial conference.  

Also, the lawyer that isn't available isn't available because he is defending another traitor....a January 6th defendent.  

I'm shocked it wasn't his Florida lawyer with a traffic court case that conflicted.

11 hours ago, Goredho said:

Calling it Trump is going to be tried, found guilty, imprisoned and elected for a 2nd presidential term while serving his first prison term.  Then we will know, beyond any reasonable doubt, that we are living in a simulation.

Or that Jesus was a prankster all along and he, Allah, Buddha, and Vishnu were the original Impractical Jokers 

Yeah, he basically took the two they were banking on the hardest II & IV, and eviscerated them in less than a page each.  My favorite was V where Smith states to their insisting on the Speedy Trial Act:  "The Defendants cite no case for their proposition, which is unsurprising because again, they have it backward."  

This is what happens when your attorneys, Trump, are not versed in federal or even civil procedure but rather construction and real estate law.  You have that constitutional right and the ensuing case law totally upside down.  But as with most legal and political topics with you, once you're dug in 180 degrees backwards (like with tariffs or ingesting bleach), questioning you on it only makes you dig in deeper.  

And as for Kushner appearing before the Grand Jury...Mr. Trump.  Not only has he done anal with your daughter, but like the Joker...I know a squealer when I see one.  Can we photoshop Jared's face onto the dude on the TV?:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

No one is making you run for president and no one made you commit a bunch of felonies. 

Imagine trying this. "Sorry, I've got something really big coming up. Delay this trial indefinitely."

"When is this big thing?"

"About a year and a half from now. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a tee time."

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Like, it's a choice. He wants to run for president. It's something he's choosing to do, because he wants to. It would be like "I've got the NYC marathon coming up in a year and a half, so you'll need to delay this trial indefinitely while I train for that. Now I'm going to play golf."

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Like, it's a choice. He wants to run for president. It's something he's choosing to do, because he wants to. It would be like "I've got the NYC marathon coming up in a year and a half, so you'll need to delay this trial indefinitely while I train for that. Now I'm going to play golf."

... which he's only choosing to do because it would help him get away with everything.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/14/2023 at 9:26 AM, Red Five said:

No one is making you run for president and no one made you commit a bunch of felonies. 

Imagine trying this. "Sorry, I've got something really big coming up. Delay this trial indefinitely."

"When is this big thing?"

"About a year and a half from now. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a tee time."

He’s partners with Dr Beeper, I knew it!

IMG_1062.gif

That awkward moment when you finally stop screaming "Politically charged liberal D.A. who is soft on real criminals and should be removed from office" just long enough to hear a very right-leaning court say, "D.A. Willis, soft?  Sir, she had a date to fuck you in November...now she gonna fuck you up in September, too.  Woooooo!"

-Jesus Christ...

"Ju said it man!" 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

That awkward moment when you finally stop screaming "Politically charged liberal D.A. who is soft on real criminals and should be removed from office" just long enough to hear a very right-leaning court say, "D.A. Willis, soft?  Sir, she had a date to fuck you in November...now she gonna fuck you up in September, too.  Woooooo!"

-Jesus Christ...

"Ju said it man!" 

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Drool 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated