1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

As is ketchup 

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

sauteed onions are a vegetable

Burger buns are made of plant matter, mostly, which is kinda vegetable like

1 hour ago, Jiggy-Z said:

As  is vegtable shortening .

23 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

According to the Reagan administration, ketchup is a vegetable. 

Lol you mother fuckers must love you some subway sandwiches 

6 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lulz at thinking Melania gives a single fuck about The Barron 

I think she actually does love and care for him and wants to protect him.  She went out of her way to withdraw from the limelight and be with him in New York during his formative years.  We should try not to judge mothers in precarious positions for what they to protect their cubs.  Now is she a cum-guzzling piece of shit who set women back decades?  Yes.  Will she exploit the living shit out of Barron to get money from Donald on the way out the door?  Certainly.  But she doesn't really have any tether to reality in this new life of hers.  Barron is her anchor and probably the only thing keeping her from murdering her husband.  

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, The Dog said:

I am trying to recall what happened the last time I went after a judge’s law clerk on social media while I was representing somebody in front of that courtroom staff.  Weird.  It’s not coming to me.

Law dawg peeps, chime in and share your own stories about what happened to you after you sic’d your minions on a judge’s law clerk. 

IMG_1768.webp.d3364e9be62fd28ebc09334499e390d0.webp

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Imagine being some random state court judge and having to scold the former president of the united states for acting like a petulant teenager. Such a weak pathetic fat fucking loser. The beta of all betas. 

I used to wonder why a substantial percentage of this country chose Donald Trump, of all people, to fight for them against the "elites."

Then, I remembered that "there's a sucker born every minute."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I used to wonder why a substantial percentage of this country chose Donald Trump, of all people, to fight for them against the "elites."

Then, I remembered that "there's a sucker born every minute."

“And now, for a limited time, get a second (fill-in-the-blank) for free.” *
* shipping and handling applies

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just his staff?  Why not everything?

Because there is actually a First Amendment issue here, judges have to narrowly tailor gag orders to specific wrongful conduct and even better when there is an immediate example of same that precedes the gag order.

Like most legal stuff, you generally can't say "we all know he's going to talk a lot of shit, so let's gag him so he can't talk shit."  You have to gag very specific shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Because there is actually a First Amendment issue here, judges have to narrowly tailor gag orders to specific wrongful conduct and even better when there is an immediate example of same that precedes the gag order.

Like most legal stuff, you generally can't say "we all know he's going to talk a lot of shit, so let's gag him so he can't talk shit."  You have to gag very specific shit.

That's just what Melania said.  Or mumbled.  Hard to say, I had a lot of pineapple juice that morning.  

But yes, gag orders are incredibly specific for this very reason so as to also rule out "I was being oppressed in my own defense" for media-heavy trials/cases.  However, posting specific photos, names, and locations of court officials specific to your specific case/trial is a pretty big no-no.  You can scream, "I'm putting the whole system on notice!  No judge or jury is gonna steal my liberty and defy MAGA nation!"  But when you follow up with, "And Susan Smith at 123 Main Street in Queens, who usually gets her fat ass home on the 7 train at 5:43pm, is attempting to use her court authorities to keep me from making American great again..."  Yeah, that's a big fucking problem.  And he's gonna do it.  And somebody is gonna get hurt. 

3 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

As  is vegtable shortening .

Can you imagine how much tallow you could make by rendering the fat off of Trump's carcass?

Trump Tallow can be used to deep fry the french fries at Trump Burger chains across the South, thus completing the circle of life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

Can you imagine how much tallow you could make by rendering the fat off of Trump's carcass?

Trump Tallow can be used to deep fry the french fries at Trump Burger chains across the South, thus completing the circle of life.

And do you know what we're gonna name the fat rendering from that tub of shit ex-President that we can all snack on after his death? 

You guessed it.  

Roux Social.  

• Haha 1

But his ex-wife is cousin's with JFK, Jr. who runs MAGA's government in exile.  And is also cousin of RFK, Jr who is the only Democrat to tell the truth about Covid-19 vaccines!  So Arnold is obviously in on the whole thing man.  This shit goes all the way to the top.  We make a stand now for Trump or there'll be none of us left to get to the Choppa!  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Goredho said:

It’s starting to feel like the final grift opportunity is drawing near.  A gallon of genuine Donald Trump Guyana Punch for only $49.95.

81d67z.jpg

They can inject it into the body, disinfectant.  Wipe it out immediately.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, F250 said:

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

And do you know what we're gonna name the fat rendering from that tub of shit ex-President that we can all snack on after his death? 

You guessed it.  

Roux Social.  

3 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_1772.jpeg.ca4a596ae7c91b1d619f7a4d3786ce1d.jpeg

Rare photo of Walt Nauta performing his community service sentence. 

7ae66919-c570-425f-aa80-78120ee628aa_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Satchel said:

When will Melania find out there are no billions to be left to Baron? 

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’m starting to believe this 

It actually explains a whole helluva lot if you think about why he so adamantly and frequently defends people like Putin, the Saudis, Lil Kim, etc. and why he's so scared of indictments.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

That was never happening anyway. 

Trump hates the kid because a) the kid is close with his mother and b) is taller than he is. 

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I think she actually does love and care for him and wants to protect him.  She went out of her way to withdraw from the limelight and be with him in New York during his formative years.  We should try not to judge mothers in precarious positions for what they to protect their cubs.  Now is she a cum-guzzling piece of shit who set women back decades?  Yes.  Will she exploit the living shit out of Barron to get money from Donald on the way out the door?  Certainly.  But she doesn't really have any tether to reality in this new life of hers.  Barron is her anchor and probably the only thing keeping her from murdering her husband.  

I think she cares a lot about her kid - he's her legacy.

But if I were her, I'd be renegotiating the pre-nups or whatever agreements they have. If his house of cards truly comes down, she's going to need an income source.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Jack Smith can put this on the list of things Trump lies about pertaining to on-going litigation to taint all juries, really, looking at all things Trump.

Eventually, this list of shit talking will be cumulative, so throw another log on the fire.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Funny thing, though. a division of marital assets is not likely to insulate the assets from creditor claims.

It might make them harder to get to, but not entirely insulated.

Yeah, my thoughts as well. Kinda akin to a fraudulent transfer. That money won’t be shielded by a pre-nup, especially one that was negotiated after significant charges had already seen filed

• Hook 'Em 1

Well the hits keep on coming.
Trump drops off Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans
Of all the bad news he's received lately, this might be the worst of all in his warped mind.
Oh, he'll be ranting about that being fake news immediately. How can someone who owns MAL--"which some speculate is worth $1.8 billion "--not be super-duper rich?

He's such a fucking idiot.  I'm sure his attorneys are smart enough -- well, I'm not SURE -- but anyway, they're probably smart enough to realize he's just digging his own financial grave, but they don't have the balls (ovaries) to tell him to shut the fuck up.