45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

A master at Eddie Haskell style shit-housery except with thinly vieled racism. "Gee, what did I say that was racist?"

Man. That was my first thought but damn… that’s saying the really quiet part out loud. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_1776.thumb.png.7a68dec1d54892e5c278ec76e6f7c46e.png

“ I’m not sure if you carry a phone, but by any chance, would you have even one dollar??”

Jesus definitely has the look of someone that didn't realize what they were getting themselves into and trying to process how to get out of there ASAP.

1 hour ago, G650 said:

I'm reading a great book on the history of Lotharingia, so this hits close to home.

The Oaths of Strasbourg, where the brother in charge of (one day) France and the brother of (one day) Germany cut a deal to stab Lotharingia all up and down its back, are some of the earliest examples of French and German. Each brother swore it in the language of the other one's followers. So either both guys were bilingual, or it was Peggy Hill all around.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

The Oaths of Strasbourg, where the brother in charge of (one day) France and the brother of (one day) Germany cut a deal to stab Lotharingia all up and down its back, are some of the earliest examples of French and German. Each brother swore it in the language of the other one's followers. So either both guys were bilingual, or it was Peggy Hill all around.

“Your honor, I can tell you are a reasonable horse. I am very pregnant because of what happened with Lupe. She ate my bus accident and all I wanted was to make Lupe into a book. I have too many good anuses ahead of me to spend my life in a cigar factory.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 3

Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_1776.thumb.png.7a68dec1d54892e5c278ec76e6f7c46e.png

“ I’m not sure if you carry a phone, but by any chance, would you have even one dollar??”

Jesus is a Hell’s Angel?

And is he wearing a hospital gown? You know the things with the open back?

Edited by Superhero

Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match.
 I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

what did you mean when you wrote, [reads from the pad] "Bad clown making like super American car racers, I would make them sweat. War, war!"?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

The actual order, in full. https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=QTMYc/u0aKtvSXxU/ZmiiQ==&system=prod

Before we get too excited about this, Trump has already appealed the summary judgment (which may be premature), and it would be fairly SOP for the appeals court to stay this order pending appeal.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I think that's because it's a stretch to think that "peekaboo"  is an oblique reference to "jigaboo."  It's probably more likely that it's a sign that Trump's brain is dying.

Yes because people are called peekaboos all the time.

• Hook 'Em 2