Allen Outlet Mall Massacre

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Idk, did someone wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch NOT instantly make you weary before?

I didn’t even know it was a thing until today.  Yesterday if I’d seen RWDS on someone I’d assume it just stood for some dental school or Relentless Whiskey Dick Syndrome.  

Oh and add balding white guys with goatees and oakleys to the list. 

3 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I didn’t even know it was a thing until today.  Yesterday if I’d seen RWDS on someone I’d assume it just stood for some dental school or Relentless Whiskey Dick Syndrome.  

I was positive it mean Real Women Dig Surly. I'd just nod knowingly and move on with my business. 

So now I have to add RWDS patches to things that instantly make me weary?  I already keep a close eye on people with Thin Blue Line, Punisher bullshit, 1776, MAGA, Come and Take It, One Family, Pepe, Let’s Go Brandon, and pretty much any over usage of our flag.  
So now RWDS is basically what the Einsatzgruppen was to the SS.  And history will judge this right wing bullshit (I’d call it far right or alt right, but outlets like Fox don’t even try to hide it anymore) the same way we look at the SS now.  

Well, why you are adding to your list, definitely beware of these fuckos:

43091e1998ae6992dbcb73ca9c098c2d.jpg

I am willing to bet 2-5 of the right wing dickheads on this site have it on their trucks.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

No, Hook, I don't have an agenda other than dissecting your posts.

BUT, while we're on the subject of road resurfacing and government inefficiency, I'm wondering if you can tell me if that particular scope of work of work was being done by the City/County Public Works Department/Streets Dept or was it private bid by private paving company?  You just have to know the answer to this since it's the basis of your comment.

I'm assuming in your last sentence that I'm someone who can't take off the blinders (no idea of what you mean, BTW) while you have those blinders off and deftly jump from point to point.  Touche'.  

Before we leave let's take look at some government efficiency.  Note how the assault weapons ban from 1994 - 2004 reduced homicides.  Now that's government getting something done!

1280px-1982-_Deaths_from_mass_shootings_

I was replying to one post about government efficiency with examples.  If you disagree about roads you can dm me or start a new thread if you actually think anything I said was wrong. I won’t clutter up this thread anymore with a ton road talk, links or articles.  Do you work for a road company or the government and you hire them?  I don’t get your issue in not seeing what everyone else does?  Cause no one that isn’t involved in these deals with any kind of knowledge of them is going to stand up for the current process, especially at the state and county level.  

Edited by Hook1997

12 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Thanks Trey and BOOM for negging me. No, the neg rep doesn’t bother me. In fact I love it. It shows me exactly who you pussies are. Come out into the light you cowards.  Have fun stroking your guns to the photos of dead kids. Bitch made bitches. 

Fuck your face, heel.  I negged you for broadstroking everyone like many on here always do.  Have some fucking nuance in your thoughts you binary bitch 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

58 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Well, why you are adding to your list, definitely beware of these fuckos:

43091e1998ae6992dbcb73ca9c098c2d.jpg

I am willing to bet 2-5 of the right wing dickheads on this site have it on their trucks.

Saw that on a truck in Bastrop

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Joe Blow Citizen should be required to pass the same vetting process and training our armed forces do to bear arms.

Change my mind.

Maybe at least make us get the safety training required to hunt with a gun before being able to buy the gun, not just the hunting license.  Or the safety training for concealed carry permits back when that was still a requirement in Texas.  The basic safety stuff applies to gun ownership in general, not just when you feel like strapping one by your kidney or hip as you go about your day. 

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Maybe at least make us get the safety training required to hunt with a gun before being able to buy the gun, not just the hunting license.  Or the safety training for concealed carry permits back when that was still a requirement in Texas.  The basic safety stuff applies to gun ownership in general, not just when you feel like strapping one by your kidney or hip as you go about your day. 

Good. At least. I'm for that! What else we got from people who wanna give the generations in our immediate duck wake the best chance to have a happy life and not goddamn game-planning who to kill in a public place?

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Joe Blow Citizen should be required to pass the same vetting process and training our armed forces do to bear arms.

Change my mind.

Yeah, about that … (see Sizzle Chest’s post)

16 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

See it in Idaho more that I wish. Of course every single dipshit sporting this is either short, fat, and/or bald. And of course now claiming to be a “true blood” as well.

Vampires? 

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

Oh and add balding white guys with goatees and oakleys to the list. 

You keep adding to your list you’ll never leave your house. 

Thanks everyone and sorry for the off topic. After my dad passed in 2005 Mike was the closest person I had to a father. He even made it to a surly tailgate and met @immamac and he thought everyone was cool even though he went to Texas Tech.just a total shit fuck of a 48 hours and my aunt (his wife) is in an Alzheimer’s home. He had just turned 72. Fuck. Sorry everyone. I am in shock. I apologize 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

FvfkJdsakAA7LAY?format=jpg&name=large

How fucked is this? Reading these I was somehow surprised to see my own high school in one of those tweets. I sent to have forgotten that there was a mass shooting event there TWO MONTHS AGO. I guess it got drown out by all the other mass shooting event since then. 

Edited by Xminus6

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Change my mind.

LOLz.  Your bar ain't very high at all.

Seriously lower than most anything suggested towards further gun control.

There are multiple folks on this site that are far beyond that, and their opinions on firearms  mean nothing to many folks on here.

What you said doesn't mean what you think it means.

Edited by slorch

47 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Thanks everyone and sorry for the off topic. After my dad passed in 2005 Mike was the closest person I had to a father. He even made it to a surly tailgate and met @immamac and he thought everyone was cool even though he went to Texas Tech.just a total shit fuck of a 48 hours and my aunt (his wife) is in an Alzheimer’s home. He had just turned 72. Fuck. Sorry everyone. I am in shock. I apologize 

Be safe. Breathe. We got ya. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Deep breaths. Try to get some good rest. Very sorry for your loss.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

If only we had a forum on this site that allowed discussion of important news events, such as when the Hispanic leader of a neo-Nazi organization was convicted of seditious conspiracy last week.  

Imagine how awkward it must be to join a right-wing extremist group and then when you go do the things they want you to do, all your new buddies say “but he’s Mexican, not one of us.” 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Xminus6 said:

How fucked is this? Reading these I was somehow surprised to see my own high school in one of those tweets. I sent to have forgotten that there was a mass shooting event there TWO MONTHS AGO. I guess it got drown out by all the other mass shooting event since then. 

Some journalist I trust tweeted that the Cruz "lift up in prayer" tweets are not real

4 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Imagine how awkward it must be to join a right-wing extremist group and then when you go do the things they want you to do, all your new buddies say “but he’s Mexican, not one of us.” 

So the right wing-extrnists are upset that Mexican right wing extremists are taking white right wing extremist jobs?  I’m not sure what the definition of irony is, but I know it when I see it. 

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

The only question I have is the video I've seen is a dashcam from behind when the shooter gets out and starts firing. Why didn't they floor it and plow him down?

I don't think most people connect that running someone over in a car is almost certain death or permanent disablement. Seriously, I think people have deprogrammed their brain of the dangers of cars, because when was the last time you saw someone get run over or hit by a car? 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, RPM said:

The only question I have is the video I've seen is a dashcam from behind when the shooter gets out and starts firing. Why didn't they floor it and plow him down?

the black Denali truck that screeched out of the parking spot was closer and in the frontal position to take him out, but chickened it. 

6 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Sorry for the O/T I’m kinda in shock.

anyway this article will be updated as they add more information known about the victims. They have the identities of two now..

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/allen-texas-outlet-mall-shooting-what-we-know-about-victims-killed/287-7ff8216f-f593-46ab-9e46-82ed940b94ed

rumors are that 3-4 other dead were a Chinese-American family, seems he was targeting minorities. 

20 minutes ago, RPM said:

Fight or flight when you are massively outgunned? You're going to flee every time. Very few have the mental fortitude to make that split second decision. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Fight or flight when you are massively outgunned? You're going to flee every time. Very few have the mental fortitude to make that split second decision. 

Military training vs video games. Seriously, the guy had his back turned and was prone. Floor it, lay down and brace for impact. Fuck that guy.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Again, we're relying on citizens to do absurdly brave, possibly self-sacrificial actions instead of pretty much anything else.

This is the world we have allowed to be. Now we have to react appropriately. You want to let people wander around with guns? Fine. Now you have to react appropriately for your actions. See a gunman, plow him down, 2nd Amendment wins.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Sounds like a great way to run over several people as you floor it with poor or no visibility. 

Shit happens. Write me a ticket. Several people weren't killed by bullets. 2nd Amendment wins.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well, you have no idea who the driver is, how old they might be, and if they've ever played driving games where you mow people down.

Again, we're relying on citizens to do absurdly brave, possibly self-sacrificial actions instead of pretty much anything else. 

the dashcam vehicle was moving away from the suspect silver Charger even before he got out, implying that the camera was in the back windshield and car was in no position (unless he reversed) to take Garcia out. The Denali truck OTOH...

It’s so easy to say “why didn’t someone run him over” when looking back and without thinking about the possibility he could/would have turned around and started rapid firing into your car or truck. I’m not sure why people don’t also think of that point.

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Allen Outlet Mall Massacre