Allen Outlet Mall Massacre

30 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I hate quoting myself but I can’t edit. For perspective- the US outlawed lawn darts and those things only killed like 3 kids. I honestly don’t understand why we can’t ban assault weapons (again)

And lawn darts were awesome.

I have and I've said they need to be banned, you drive-by fuckstick.

lmao that weak ass comment didn’t deserve anything better. Bombers killed three people, so because the way we handle that isn’t *literally* perfect any comparison can be shoved up the ass! Brilliant.

58 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

We are going to get to watch another Sandy Hook theory get going in real time. They’re all in with this on Musk Twitter. We really live in two different dimensions at this point. 

I don't understand any of this.  Who cares?  The guy was a piece of shit murderer.  Does this Greg nerd have a problem with the murderer being mexican nazi because he feels like it is somehow connected to him?  Why does it matter when or where he posted and on what social media account?  

On 5/6/2023 at 10:26 PM, JohnnyRage said:

I honestly feel safer out with the poor county folks. I recommend the Terrell outlets.

Just scrolling through the list of the most recent mass shootings in Texas, this is the only one I saw that could be considered affluent

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Why can’t we just say that a bunch of assholes ruined it for everyone that’s “responsible” and now no one can have them? 

We can. The Constitution's a living document and has been adapted many times to fit the parlance of the times. Come up with some parameters and let the people vote on it. Now, if you mean why doesn’t the government just change it on their own, then no. That’s directly the kind of thing that the Constitution was established to prevent. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't understand any of this.  Who cares?  The guy was a piece of shit murderer.  Does this Greg nerd have a problem with the murderer being mexican nazi because he feels like it is somehow connected to him?  Why does it matter when or where he posted and on what social media account?  

Greg’s “theory” is likely that this was orchestrated by the liberal cabal, including some in the Deep State, to further motivate us to restrict guns from citizens so that the liberal dictators can more easily suppress the true patriots in the United States.
  • Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, babysdaddy said:

He doesn't like a Mexican being a Nazi like himself....

False flags don't flag themselves, mein dude. 

Because Greg doesn't want to look in the mirror. Or, more accurately, is perfectly fine with what happened, but finds it disadvantageous to the cause to have guys like this lumped in with him. No different than when your buds go down to the local library to protect kids from "the groomers," only to find themselves standing in lockstep with actual Neo-Nazis, and think "huh, I wonder if being on the same side as the Nazis makes me one of the bad guys? Nah . . . "

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Because Greg doesn't want to look in the mirror. Or, more accurately, is perfectly fine with what happened, but finds it disadvantageous to the cause to have guys like this lumped in with him. No different than when your buds go down to the local library to protect kids from "the groomers," only to find themselves standing in lockstep with actual Neo-Nazis, and think "huh, I wonder if being on the same side as the Nazis makes me one of the bad guys? Nah . . . "

Are we the baddies?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

We can. The Constitution's a living document and has been adapted many times to fit the parlance of the times. Come up with some parameters and let the people vote on it. Now, if you mean why doesn’t the government just change it on their own, then no. That’s directly the kind of thing that the Constitution was established to prevent. 

You sound so sure of yourself, and yet . . .

Humor Boomer GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

Now, if you mean why doesn’t the government just change it on their own, then no. That’s directly the kind of thing that the Constitution was established to prevent. 

Plessy, Brown, Heller, and Dobbs say hi.

Nashville, Louisville, Allen… decent streak of cops killing mass shooters quickly and with almost no difficulty (Louisville one cop got shot in the ambush at the front doors… not much of a fight after that though). It’s almost like the anti-social loser idiots doing these things are no match for someone with professional training. Wish the Uvalde cops would’ve realized that. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just checking in to make sure the tyrannical government didn't come for all your guns overnight since you openly discussed possible ideas about possibly preventing children with no faces.  Just making sure everybody is okay still?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Hat tip to @Satchel for the link, but holy shit sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/curious-case-mexican-white-supremacist-092406984.html

The confirmation of [Mauricio] Garcia's extreme political beliefs also opened up another question about whether far-Right ideology could be on the rise among Hispanics in America.

In 2017 the Daily Stormer, the leading neo-Nazi website, launched a Spanish-language edition called "El Daily Stormer" and said it had a "big Spanish-speaking population" on its forums.

According to Tanya Hernandez, author of Racial Innocence: Unmasking Latino Anti-Black Bias it is the case that "in Latin America, white supremacy is alive and well."

Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at Cal State University, told Axios there was a "mutation that takes place as the [Hispanic] racist fringe tries to become more mainstream".

Juliette Kayyem, a former assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security, said: “This is a very complicated aspect of Right-wing extremism.

"We would assume that everyone is white in a Caucasian sense. But Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race, and so a lot of Hispanics identify as being white."

"El Daily Stormer"?  Seriously?  That's what they're going with?  Was "Los Weeklies Thunders" already taken?  I mean, I know this takes people outside Texas and a handful of northern cities a long while to wrap their minds around but I am genuinely, politics aside, fucking stunned at how many Texans can't mesh these facts together in their tiny brains.  Latin America and Hispanics are 750mm people in the western hemisphere in an area encompassing 7.5mm square miles (half the size of Asia) and Texans just assumed they were all on the same page when it came to ethnic identity and politics?  It's actually a mathematical anomaly they are not even more divided than they already are.  This has been the weirdest thing to unpack this month.  Next thing you know that big basketball guy O'Neal isn't Irish?  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Texans just assumed they were all on the same page when it came to ethnic identity and politics?  It's actually a mathematical anomaly they are not even more divided than they already are. 

I don’t think that’s the issue. I think some people are surprised with how many identify as white. Not coconut, I refuse to learn Spanish white, but nazi aryan brotherhood peckerwood ass SS and swastika tattoo white.   

eta: Shaq is Irish as far as I’m concerned.   We can discuss trades at the next Chapelle race draft.  

Edited by fattyflattie

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

"El Daily Stormer"?  Seriously?  That's what they're going with?  Was "Los Weeklies Thunders" already taken?  I mean, I know this takes people outside Texas and a handful of northern cities a long while to wrap their minds around but I am genuinely, politics aside, fucking stunned at how many Texans can't mesh these facts together in their tiny brains.  Latin America and Hispanics are 750mm people in the western hemisphere in an area encompassing 7.5mm square miles (half the size of Asia) and Texans just assumed they were all on the same page when it came to ethnic identity and politics?  It's actually a mathematical anomaly they are not even more divided than they already are.  This has been the weirdest thing to unpack this month.  Next thing you know that big basketball guy O'Neal isn't Irish?  

Los Espookys - Rotten Tomatoes

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t think that’s the issue. I think some people are surprised with how many identify as white. Not coconut, I refuse to learn Spanish white, but nazi aryan brotherhood peckerwood ass SS and swastika tattoo white.   

It's not some are surprised.  It's like 100mm people.  It's fucking bizarre.  But indicative of American ignorance.  I just figured in Texas, people would have more exposure, but what the fuck do we know about simulation?  I am a walking poster child for one of their recruits.  I am Iberian/Sephardic hispanic by way of Mexico and south Texas.  My father's side, Austrian-Bavarian.  Family who served on both sides of WWII, Axis & Allies.  Jews, Germans, Lutherans, and Catholics.  My uncle and Henry Bonilla literally invented the idea that Mexican-Americans in the Valley could be Republicans.  To this day, if you want to run for office in the RGV---you have to go pay tribute to his son---my cousin---to get into the GOP primary.  Meantime, we have headstones from Spain to Stuttgart with our names on them for fallen soldiers in the cause WWII and plaques on the good guy's side at the Nimitz Museum from the U.S. Navy.  In the middle of all of it is a brewing hatred of anything different.  I walk around with Hispanic and Swabian blood, as do my children.  I could radicalize any group of Hispanics or any group of 'Aryan White Nationalists' at any time.  But it never occurred to me.  Because as big an asshole that I am, hurting innocent people isn't my jam.  Once again, my prize mistake---a lack of imagination.  I could have made a billion dollars by now.  The stupids are so much easier than I ever possibly conceived. 

It's not some are surprised.  It's like 100mm people.  It's fucking bizarre.  But indicative of American ignorance.  I just figured in Texas, people would have more exposure, but what the fuck do we know about simulation?  I am a walking poster child for one of their recruits.  I am Iberian/Sephardic hispanic by way of Mexico and south Texas.  My father's side, Austrian-Bavarian.  Family who served on both sides of WWII, Axis & Allies.  Jews, Germans, Lutherans, and Catholics.  My uncle and Henry Bonilla literally invented the idea that Mexican-Americans in the Valley could be Republicans.  To this day, if you want to run for office in the RGV---you have to go pay tribute to his son---my cousin---to get into the GOP primary.  Meantime, we have headstones from Spain to Stuttgart with our names on them for fallen soldiers in the cause WWII and plaques on the good guy's side at the Nimitz Museum from the U.S. Navy.  In the middle of all of it is a brewing hatred of anything different.  I walk around with Hispanic and Swabian blood, as do my children.  I could radicalize any group of Hispanics or any group of 'Aryan White Nationalists' at any time.  But it never occurred to me.  Because as big an asshole that I am, hurting innocent people isn't my jam.  Once again, my prize mistake---a lack of imagination.  I could have made a billion dollars by now.  The stupids are so much easier than I ever possibly conceived. 

For most non Latino Texans, anyone south of the border is Mexican. They also believe that all of them look like mestizo. It would probably blow their tiny smooth brains if they knew there are millions of Asian Latinos.

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Sorry buddy, disqualified. 

I remember having a discussion with my Mexican-American neighbor and him just being apoplectic about the neighbors who where here illegally, and him claiming it was because everybody assumed he was one of them. I guess that's why he kept the machete and gun hanging in his shed in the backyard. 

I remember having a discussion with my Mexican-American neighbor and him just being apoplectic about the neighbors who where here illegally, and him claiming it was because everybody assumed he was one of them. I guess that's why he kept the machete and gun hanging in his shed in the backyard. 

My great grandmother swam here. 100% puro mojado (Mohow). My grandfather, her son, HATED wetbacks. Looked at them with absolute disgust and disdain. I said hola amigos to the ones hanging around across from the cotton gin and he told me not to talk to them or they would catch me and paint me brown.

Thought he was better than them and treated them as such. More or less shunned my aunt for marrying a man that came here and then got his papers. I never understood it until long after he was dead. My granddad, a first generation American, was prejudiced against immigrants just like the woman that gave birth to him. So counterintuitive to how one would think he would behave.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

My great grandmother swam here. 100% puro mojado (Mohow). My grandfather, her son, HATED wetbacks. Looked at them with absolute disgust and disdain. I said hola amigos to the ones hanging around across from the cotton gin and he told me not to talk to them or they would catch me and paint me brown.

Thought he was better than them and treated them as such. More or less shunned my aunt for marrying a man that came here and then got his papers. I never understood it until long after he was dead. My granddad, a first generation American, was prejudiced against immigrants just like the woman that gave birth to him. So counterintuitive to how one would think he would behave.

Almost like it's the NEED for hierarchy - "I'm better than them because I'm NATIVE!" - is a major engine of that hate. Much of the insane and antisocial shit we see these days stems from that pathological need to define the world in hierarchies that are "natural" and to be implicitly accepted

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, Helobious said:

Nashville, Louisville, Allen… decent streak of cops killing mass shooters quickly and with almost no difficulty (Louisville one cop got shot in the ambush at the front doors… not much of a fight after that though). It’s almost like the anti-social loser idiots doing these things are no match for someone with professional training. Wish the Uvalde cops would’ve realized that. 

I’m astounded they didn’t disobey their command and charge in. Their inaction should never be forgotten or forgiven. All of them. 

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

7 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

For most non Latino Texans, anyone south of the border is Mexican. They also believe that all of them look like mestizo. It would probably blow their tiny smooth brains if they knew there are millions of Asian Latinos.

5 hours ago, Deej said:

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

A 20 something year old  in-law of mine is Mexican and virulently racist and a huge Trumper.   He and I can't talk politics at all because I want to throttle him.  

3 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Sounds like I can start hating Mexicans again and not feel bad about it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Maybe. But only the German Mexicans. Well, and the canelos too, because who can trust a ginger?

Canelo ran from GGG for years.   

last twenty or so posts basically state you don’t have to be a wasp to be racist.  

I think the trump even won a couple of counties on the border. How do you like that?  

13 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, it’s not just Texans. It seems like there are two choices for most Americans: 

1. All brown people are “Mexican.” Make sure to say it in hushed tones like it’s a slur and not a nationality.

2. Tell Chuy from Raymondville that he’s “Latinx.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

As a member of the Texas hispanic community I think some of you need to pump the brakes some. The hating of immigrants and non-Americans or non-Mexican Latinos is pretty common sadly, but taking it to neo-nazi level is still pretty fucking rare, although not unheard of. This guy was a mentally ill social outcast. The real AB would’ve shanked his ass in prison for those tattoos if the Hispanics didn’t do it first. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/7/2023 at 5:35 PM, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

so why the F did he shoot up a mostly white part of town, with all white victims ?

Have you been to North Dallas suburbs lately?  Frisco, Allen , Mckinney, really anywhere north of LBJ , this is not your 70-80's Dallas anymore.  Im not saying that is a bad thing, its just not all white like you think.  Been to Northern VA, same thing, Fairfax, Chantilly, Tysons. No racist, just an observation.  Hi- tech jobs, booming economy, cheap-ish real estate (in Dallas anyway), the North Dallas burbs are turning very diverse and attracting people/families of all nationalities.

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/8/2023 at 9:13 PM, Surly Bevo said:

Christian LaCour, male, age 20, Nevada, TX

Aishwarya Thatikonda, female, age 26, McKinney, TX

Elio Cumana-Rivas, male, age 32, Dallas, TX

Cindy Cho, female, age 35, Dallas, TX

Kyu Song Cho, male, age 37, Dallas, TX

The other three, who were children, were identified by family and a school district.

Daniela Mendoza, age 11, Sachse, TX

Sofia Mendoza, age 8, Sachse, TX

James Cho, age 3, Dallas, TX

Cho went to my highschool, JJ Pearce, though a good bit younger.  RIP young man.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, Captainant said:

Almost like it's the NEED for hierarchy - "I'm better than them because I'm NATIVE!" - is a major engine of that hate. Much of the insane and antisocial shit we see these days stems from that pathological need to define the world in hierarchies that are "natural" and to be implicitly accepted

il_570xN.3711304479_acn1.jpg

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

As a member of the Texas hispanic community I think some of you need to pump the brakes some. The hating of immigrants and non-Americans or non-Mexican Latinos is pretty common sadly, but taking it to neo-nazi level is still pretty fucking rare, although not unheard of. This guy was a mentally ill social outcast. The real AB would’ve shanked his ass in prison for those tattoos if the Hispanics didn’t do it first. 

Ehh maybe but I know a few Mexicans who run with AB around Kaufman county so shit has definitely changed. My uncle was a member of AB and murdered once he was outed as gay. Heroin deal setup

• Hook 'Em 1

On the Asian community in Allen

Allen is about 20% Asian American or Pacific Islander, and Collin County has one of the fastest-growing Asian-American populations in Texas. The Allen Premium Outlets mall that the gunman targeted attracts a large number of shoppers who are Asian American or Pacific Islander, the Texas Tribune reported. “It is especially alarming to find that the gunman had posted pictures of handwritten diary pages targeting Asian men and women,” the Ka:ll Community Dinner Church, an AAPI community group in Dallas, said in a statement about the shooting. “Out of the eight people who were killed, four were of Asian descent, and it was not by accident.”

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article275364266.html#storylink=cpy

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 4

13 minutes ago, mchookem said:

just spent three days in Manassas - really nice little area, super easy access to Washington (at least mid-day this week lol). 

This is the time of year to be there for sure. I spent about 50% of 20-‘22 between there and Tysons.   Well, between Haymarket and Tysons.  

22 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Absolutely. But Abbott’s actions afterwards also should never be forgotten or forgiven.

Okay?  Totally irrelevant to me. 

Serbia respond to 2 mass shootings. 

https://apnews.com/article/serbia-shootings-guns-amnesty-4b727fad12157a1d2f9f0380595dfac2

1000.webp

weapons as part of a crackdown on guns following the two shootings in two days this month that left 17 people dead, many of them children.

Populist President Aleksandar Vucic, whose government has faced public pressure in the wake of the separate shootings at a Belgrade school and in two villages, accompanied top police officials to view the assortment of arms arrayed near the town of Smederevo, some 50 kilometers (30 miles) south of the capital.

Officials said residents had turned over about 13,500 items since the amnesty opened on May 8.

Photos from the scene showed lines of rifles, automatic weapons and pistols stacked neatly on the floor in a warehouse along with wooden boxes filled with hand grenades.

Serbia has tens of thousands of weapons brought in from the battlefields of the 1990’s wars in the Balkans. Similar weapons amnesties were held in the past with only limited success.

Vucic said that approximately half of the arms collected since last week had been held illegally, while the other half were registered weapons that citizens nonetheless decided to part with. The relinquished weapons will go to Serbian arms and ammunition factories for potential use by the country’s armed forces, the president said.

Authorities have said that people caught with illegal weapons once the amnesty period ends could face prison sentences of up to 15 years, if they are convicted.

“After June 8, the state will respond with repressive measures and punishments will be very strict,” Vucic said of the post-amnesty period. “What does anyone need an automatic weapon for? Or all these guns?”

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Serbia respond to 2 mass shootings. 

https://apnews.com/article/serbia-shootings-guns-amnesty-4b727fad12157a1d2f9f0380595dfac2

1000.webp

weapons as part of a crackdown on guns following the two shootings in two days this month that left 17 people dead, many of them children.

Populist President Aleksandar Vucic, whose government has faced public pressure in the wake of the separate shootings at a Belgrade school and in two villages, accompanied top police officials to view the assortment of arms arrayed near the town of Smederevo, some 50 kilometers (30 miles) south of the capital.

Officials said residents had turned over about 13,500 items since the amnesty opened on May 8.

Photos from the scene showed lines of rifles, automatic weapons and pistols stacked neatly on the floor in a warehouse along with wooden boxes filled with hand grenades.

Serbia has tens of thousands of weapons brought in from the battlefields of the 1990’s wars in the Balkans. Similar weapons amnesties were held in the past with only limited success.

Vucic said that approximately half of the arms collected since last week had been held illegally, while the other half were registered weapons that citizens nonetheless decided to part with. The relinquished weapons will go to Serbian arms and ammunition factories for potential use by the country’s armed forces, the president said.

Authorities have said that people caught with illegal weapons once the amnesty period ends could face prison sentences of up to 15 years, if they are convicted.

“After June 8, the state will respond with repressive measures and punishments will be very strict,” Vucic said of the post-amnesty period. “What does anyone need an automatic weapon for? Or all these guns?”

Hand grenades?   

Vucic said that approximately half of the arms collected since last week had been held illegally, while the other half were registered weapons that citizens nonetheless decided to part with.

Half of the items were illegal (assuming the grenades and full auto referenced).  wow.