Tourist Trip to Titanic Terribly Turns Tragic

MrBig

2 hours ago, blacklab said:

I was thinking about what the worst thing that could happen, what if a pinhole leak sprung, shooting a 5000psi water jet through someone’s chest, causing them to keel over, causing the jet to cut them in half, revealing a still beating heart, spraying guts all over the inside, then slowly filling and pressurizing the craft, killing everyone over the next hour or so while they are swimming in someone’s guts. 

Rep cycle candidate

3 hours ago, closetohumping said:

No description available.

Finishing the rep cycle

Edited by elfenix

What about the poor "inspiring recent college graduates"?  Seems like that might not look so hot on their resume...

"Says here you were in charge of the control system for and experimental submarine, can you tell me about how that turned out?"

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Ooofff, they are reporting the 19 year old didn’t even want to go on the trip but only did because it was Father’s Day and his dad was obsessed with the titanic since he was a young adult. 

I just don’t get the obsession with this ship after everything we’ve seen since that fucking movie came out. 

Shit…my sympathy was with the kid bc he was only 19…but this is surly so…

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, locodos said:

What about the poor "inspiring recent college graduates"?  Seems like that might not look so hot on their resume...

"Says here you were in charge of the control system for and experimental submarine, can you tell me about how that turned out?"

9409dda9-c696-4164-9efb-33727cba1c18_text.gif.2c26273c4bcb68e8e3e5f43b53fad188.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I hate to admit, assuming the bodies were obliterated, this is still in the back of my head.

image.png.94f29d030f44a31f6e092d522c342713.png

Trying to process….. are you saying they’re on the Titanic in a special billionaire’s first class lounge sipping adrenachrome? 

15 hours ago, Auto Driller said:

Who knew that the only thing that could unite our bitterly divided society was a bunch of rich people sinking to the bottom of the ocean. I’m a little confused, to be honest.

Put some lawyers in it and there will be peace on earth.  

• Hook 'Em 1