RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

59 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Not to Sports up a CR thread - but I think you may have it wrong, I think RFKjr is a huge Jets fan and this whole campaign is just a way to get out of the Rodgers contract.

Prove me wrong....

No one I'm familiar with that goes by Junior has a plan beyond scoring more cocaine.  

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

Not to Sports up a CR thread - but I think you may have it wrong, I think RFKjr is a huge Jets fan and this whole campaign is just a way to get out of the Rodgers contract.

Prove me wrong....

I’d be surprised, with the way a New York jet treated his cousin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

We should all be thankful that this douchebag is being exposed for the piece of shit he is now before he's immediately  moved to the broadcast booth and we're forced to listen to him as a $25mm a year color commentator. Only Newsmax would touch him at this point.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

We should all be thankful that this douchebag is being exposed for the piece of shit he is now before he's immediately  moved to the broadcast booth and we're forced to listen to him as a $25mm a year color commentator. Only Newsmax would touch him at this point.

Are you kidding, we are going to be getting a booth with him and Rae Carruth 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Good way to end your career Rodgers. You’ve been a douche since college. 

Yeah but Trump should be sweating bullets because an Alex Jones proxy on a 3rd party ticket will pull in a lot of MAGA idiots.

4 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

How did that dumbass (Rodgers) get a degree from Cal?  Test files?  Tutors taking tests for him?

From wiki, so take it for what it's worth:

Because of Rodgers' good high school scholastic record, he was eligible to transfer to the University of California, Berkeley after one year of junior college instead of the typical two.[

Is that video real of Rodger’s saying “I’m not an immunologist but I know how to read” 

because that’s hilarious. I mean the level of stupidity these Roganites possess is next level. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Rogers is the same person you see when it comes to successful businessmen…

They somehow believe that because they are good at one specific thing like throwing a ball or running a successful plumbing company that those skills translate is knowing exactly how to run the US or are an expert at EVERYTHING.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:29 AM, jimmyjazz said:

From wiki, so take it for what it's worth:

Because of Rodgers' good high school scholastic record, he was eligible to transfer to the University of California, Berkeley after one year of junior college instead of the typical two.[

This is just a theory, but hear me out.  I think his being good at football may have been a contributing factor. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know, whenever I hear MAGA dudes in Alabama talk about RFK Jr., they love him for loving their favorite conspiracies. They don't seem to care that he's technically a Democrat. I think he'd peel off a few in an election. Extrapolate that to your own local MAGA dudes wherever you happen to be filling the air with farts.

• Hook 'Em 2

i think if something happens and Trump ends up not running (whatever, could just be him actually afraid of losing and coming up with some excuse, or a conviction, death, whatever)... anyways, i think RFK Jr. would take up the MAGA mantel pretty seamlessly and step into their weird savior role. he'd probably reinvigorate them tbh. it's not like they have any actual convictions about anything, other than worship of a demagogue... something about following RFK Jr would give them that same dopamine hit 🤔

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i think if something happens and Trump ends up not running (whatever, could just be him actually afraid of losing and coming up with some excuse, or a conviction, death, whatever)... anyways, i think RFK Jr. would take up the MAGA mantel pretty seamlessly and step into their weird savior role. he'd probably reinvigorate them tbh. it's not like they have any actual convictions about anything, other than worship of a demagogue... something about following RFK Jr would give them that same dopamine hit 🤔

It would be a hell of a ride.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/26/us/politics/rfk-jr-vice-president-nicole-shanahan.html

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is expected to announce on Tuesday that Nicole Shanahan, a Silicon Valley lawyer, investor and political neophyte, will be his running mate in his independent presidential bid, according to two people close to the campaign.

The formal announcement, set to take place in Oakland, Calif., ends a wide-ranging and eclectic search for a vice-presidential nominee. Even in the past few weeks, it had evolved as Mr. Kennedy and his advisers spoke with more than half a dozen prospective candidates.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Kennedy’s campaign declined to comment. Mr. Kennedy and Ms. Shanahan did not respond to requests for comment on Monday evening.

Ms. Shanahan, 38, was a late-breaking favorite in Mr. Kennedy’s search, according to the two people close to the campaign, though she has been publicly associated with his candidacy since she helped pay for a Super Bowl ad in support of him.

This month, The New York Times reported that Aaron Rodgers, the N.F.L. quarterback, and Jesse Ventura, the former Minnesota governor and onetime professional wrestler, were at the top of Mr. Kennedy’s list.

Mr. Kennedy confirmed those names in an interview at the time, adding that he had been in discussions with several others, including Scott Brown, the Republican former senator from Massachusetts; Tricia Lindsay, a lawyer who has fought vaccine mandates; and Tulsi Gabbard, the former congresswoman from Hawaii and presidential candidate who left the Democratic Party to become an independent.

Mr. Kennedy and his top advisers also spoke with Mike Rowe, the host of the reality television show “Dirty Jobs,” according to one of the people familiar with the campaign. Mr. Rowe has since addressed those discussions in interviews.

Mr. Rowe was among the people mentioned by Amaryllis Fox Kennedy, Mr. Kennedy’s daughter-in-law and campaign manager, in a social media post on March 16 addressing the reports of possible running mates. She also mentioned Mr. Rodgers and Ms. Shanahan. Mediaite first reported the same day that Ms. Shanahan was the expected choice.

Mr. Kennedy had been on the clock to name a vice-presidential pick because some states require a full ticket to be on the petition for independent candidates to be placed on the ballot.

Ms. Shanahan, who was once married to the Google co-founder Sergey Brin, has a history of making donations to Democratic campaigns, including to President Biden’s 2020 run. But she gave to Mr. Kennedy’s presidential campaign in May 2023, when he was running as a Democrat.

Mr. Kennedy announced in October that he would instead run as an independent, saying that the Democratic Party had corruptly blocked his efforts to challenge Mr. Biden in the primaries. Ms. Shanahan said in an interview with The Times last month, after she disclosed her role in the Super Bowl ad, that his decision to leave the party had initially disappointed her, and that she had stepped back from supporting him.

But she came around again at the beginning of the year, she said, after finding “pockets of silent support all over the place.”

She added, “It was very, very interesting to me to hear how people have been kind of stirred by his message and his willingness to be out there.”

Mr. Kennedy, 70, an environmental lawyer and member of a storied Democratic political family, has in recent years been a prominent broadcaster of vaccine skepticism and conspiracy theories as part of a broad anti-establishment message.

The Democratic Party has increasingly focused legal and organizational resources on combating Mr. Kennedy — in particular, his efforts to get on state ballots — seeing his candidacy as one of the greatest threats to Mr. Biden’s re-election.

A recent Fox News national poll put Mr. Kennedy’s support at around 13 percent, drawing a roughly equal share of voters away from both Mr. Biden and former President Donald J. Trump. But Democrats are worried that more choices hurt Mr. Biden, and are less likely to erode Mr. Trump’s loyal base of support.

In her interview with The Times, Ms. Shanahan said that she was “not an anti-vaxxer,” adding that vaccines had historically been a “very helpful” part of public health measures. But she suggested some alignment with theories falsely linking certain childhood vaccinations with autism and other ailments, saying: “I do think that the increase of vaccine-related injuries is very alarming, and I do think we need to understand the screening mechanisms.”

This was the broad married to Sergie Brin that Elon was rumored to have banged. Jr trying to tap into that sweet google money. From what little I've read, she seems reasonably  capable, at least she's not a fucking moron like Rodgers

Before making headlines for being at the center of the love triangle between two of the world’s richest men, Shanahan was known for starting ClearAccessIP, a tech company that uses artificial intelligence to manage patents. She sold the company in 2020.

She is also the founder and president of Bia-Echo Foundation, a philanthropic foundation that promotes criminal justice reform, fights for a sustainable future and supports research on fertility and reproductive longevity in women in their mid-30s.

image.png.8f9d9566b661aa47a586b5209dc7db62.png

Trump will probably make fun of her tits. 

anecdotally csb/ Yesterday, I'm leaving Westbank Library in SW Austin.  Older guy is soliciting people to sign up to get RFK Jr. on the ballot in Texas.  Guy was weird as fuck, and that's saying something since I'm weird too.  But I could see in his eyes, he is a true believer.  And I thought, "This is arguably the most educated part of Central Texas and you're trying to pull this shit?  You have no chance and no audience?"  But he was energetic and emphatic.  I have gone down some rabbit holes in my day, but this RFK, Jr. is a weirder one than most.  His father would be turning over in his grave.  

And yes, I was an asshole to the guy.  I politely declined his ask for a signature as I returned to my vehicle with my literary materials.  But I couldn't help myself, "I can't sign anything.  I admire your dedication.  If you need to, put me down for Sirhan."  

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/26/us/politics/rfk-jr-vice-president-nicole-shanahan.html

This was the broad married to Sergie Brin that Elon was rumored to have banged. Jr trying to tap into that sweet google money. From what little I've read, she seems reasonably  capable, at least she's not a fucking moron like Rodgers

Reproductive longevity huh? I think she might be courting the wrong voting base.

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

To be fair, Trumps's tits are bigger

• Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1