Unidentified man drowned near Obama estate [Identified, Obama Personal Chef]

Lord Melbourne

True story:  Obama's used to stay at Blue Heron on Martha's Vineyard near where this drowning occurred.  Also, the featured plot property in Larry David's "Clear History" with Jon Hamm:  

The deep state and woke Hollywood are covering up this murder with laughs and gaffes.  Also, Michael Keaton becomes obsessed with blowing up Blue Heron in some sort of Howard Roark tip of the hat by Q.  Nevermind the airplane parts scattered throughout 'the Pond.'  My god, we could make so much fucking money off the rubes with this shit.  Surly Suite at DKR for life kinda money.  

2 hours ago, Lord Melbourne said:

Well, the call came from his house.

There's Secret Service there.  If something happens nearby, they would take an interest and/or call 911.

Don't overthink this.

33 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Back in the day, I dreamed of exploring Martha's vineyard.

My '80s: A Memorable Encounter With MTV's Martha Quinn – Quick Cuts With  Bill King

Monday Night Raw Yes GIF by WWE

13 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Obama's chef

Yep, the Obama's weren't there, but he was, and was out paddle boarding yesterday and somebody reported him missing.

The search for Campbell began on the evening of July 23, according to the Vineyard Gazette. Police said a witness saw Campbell struggle on the paddle board before going into the water.

Massachusetts Environmental Police Officers used side-scan sonar from a boat and eventually found Campbell's body about 100 feet from shore under about eight feet of water.

Edited by atomheartbevo

4 hours ago, Lord Melbourne said:

Well, the call came from his house. And the deceased is 43 yo black man on Martha’s Vineyard. I’m going to guess he was familiar with the Obamas. 

The Blacks.  They mind meld and all know each other. 

FEA23DCA-48FA-4DB7-98B2-0FDF057980E9.thumb.jpeg.14e3297c27ec6e6eba4e922c0b6d475a.jpeg

“That’s why they call each other brother….. they just know“

• Haha 1

Turns out it was the Obama's personal chef on a paddle boarding outing

https://apnews.com/article/obama-chef-drowning-marthas-vineyard-7c75e65b4e550823ee21334a0450323c

EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — Former President Barack Obama’s personal chef has drowned near the family’s home on Martha’s Vineyard.

Massachusetts State Police confirmed that the paddleboarder whose body was recovered from Edgartown Great Pond on Monday was Tafari Campbell, 45, of Dumfries, Virginia.

Campbell was employed by the Obamas and was visiting Martha’s Vineyard. The Obamas were not present at the home at the time of the accident.

In a statement, the former president and his wife, Michelle Obama, called Campbell a “beloved part of our family.”

“When we first met him, he was a talented sous chef at the White House – creative and passionate about food, and its ability to bring people together,” the couple said. “In the years that followed, we got to know him as a warm, fun, extraordinarily kind person who made all of our lives a little brighter.”

“That’s why, when we were getting ready to leave the White House, we asked Tafari to stay with us, and he generously agreed. He’s been part of our lives ever since, and our hearts are broken that he’s gone.”

Edited by Captainant

• immamac changed the title to Unidentified man drowned near Obama estate [Identified, Obama Personal Chef]
22 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

First you make a roux.

hang on there; there’s still fetal tissue on that bone.  Now you take this home; boil it up with an onion, maybe a potato…brother-you got yourself a stew!  

Our sick jokes aside, I bet significant money that theres already hundreds of thousands, if not millions who think this chef was killed or committed suicide because of he knew about cooking with adrenachrome for the NE liberal elites   And one of them will mention it in their race for state or US congressional office.  Guaranteed   

That’s where we’re at:   Congrats 

• Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, Orange&White said:

WHAT DID HE KNOW???

We joke about this, but it's really weird how the "vast right-wing conspiracy" grabbed on to some concept of the Clinton family (and Hillary in particular) being corrupt to the point of ordering a murder, but never duplicated that as to Obama.  I mean, there's really no good conspiracy theory as to Obama, and particularly none as to Michelle.  And compared with how the last Democratic president and first lady were treated, that's just really kind of strange and I don't have a good hypothesis for why that is.

Note: this is no CR because neither the Clintons nor the Obamas are officeholders or candidates.  So we're talking purely about political history.

25 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

We joke about this, but it's really weird how the "vast right-wing conspiracy" grabbed on to some concept of the Clinton family (and Hillary in particular) being corrupt to the point of ordering a murder, but never duplicated that as to Obama.  I mean, there's really no good conspiracy theory as to Obama, and particularly none as to Michelle.  And compared with how the last Democratic president and first lady were treated, that's just really kind of strange and I don't have a good hypothesis for why that is.

Note: this is no CR because neither the Clintons nor the Obamas are officeholders or candidates.  So we're talking purely about political history.

birther/birth certificate/endless presidential eligibility litigation tied in with secretly a kenyan madrasa agent.  there were 12 federal lawsuits and 6 state civil court suits in addition to 13 primary ballot eligibility challenges, 5 general election ballot eligibility challenges, and ten court challenges to ballot eligibility.

that's a lot.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

We joke about this, but it's really weird how the "vast right-wing conspiracy" grabbed on to some concept of the Clinton family (and Hillary in particular) being corrupt to the point of ordering a murder, but never duplicated that as to Obama.  I mean, there's really no good conspiracy theory as to Obama, and particularly none as to Michelle. 

jagsfan.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sidis said:

I mean, there's really no good conspiracy theory as to Obama

Not for lack of trying with a 24 hr news network feverishly reporting on every little thing. Remember the controversy over his refusal to wear a flag pin, or posing the question “was that a terrorist fist jab?”, or claiming Obama had no respect for the military because he held a coffee cup while saluting once? 

My theory is that conspiracy wasn’t needed to manufacture hate when they could rely on good old fashioned racism 

14 minutes ago, sidis said:

birther/birth certificate/endless presidential eligibility litigation tied in with secretly a kenyan madrasa agent.  there were 12 federal lawsuits and 6 state civil court suits in addition to 13 primary ballot eligibility challenges, 5 general election ballot eligibility challenges, and ten court challenges to ballot eligibility.

that's a lot.

There's also the apparently now long-forgotten one about him also having a secret gay lover. I remember there was a thread about that one or, at the very minimum, some heated discussion about it on TOS.

20 minutes ago, sidis said:

that's a lot.

I was talking about false conspiracy theories.

Geez--I thought that was obvious.

Supposedly he was a poor swimmer - borderline couldn’t swim.

I hate to get all victim blamey - but why in the blue fuck is a poor swimmer paddle boarding in open water MUCH LESS doing so without a life vest.

Such an avoidable tragedy and I really feel for his widow and twins.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

What rock have you been living under?

4 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Yup.  From a friend.  You should see the comments.

Screenshot_20230725-152726.png

• Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Supposedly he was a poor swimmer - borderline couldn’t swim.

I hate to get all victim blamey - but why in the blue fuck is a poor swimmer paddle boarding in open water MUCH LESS doing so without a life vest.

Such an avoidable tragedy and I really feel for his widow and twins.

Yup.  Terrible and avoidable.  And life vests….the Poor Swimmers’  de rigueur outfit.   My sorry ass had to wear one in a paddle board class.   Wish he had.