Did Mitch just have (another) stroke?

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

"Oh, me? I'm fine. Yep, just a little dizzy that's all."

Is that what they're going with? They know there were cameras there right. 

Yeah, I don’t know why they’re lying. No, he didn’t just get a little lightheaded. We’re not idiots. And why are they not saying whether he went to see a doctor? Of course he went and saw a doctor. If he didn’t go see a doctor then every single member of his staff should be fired yesterday. There’s no chance in hell he didn’t receive immediate medical attention. That’s just common sense. They have nothing to gain from lying to us. 

32 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, I don’t know why they’re lying. No, he didn’t just get a little lightheaded. We’re not idiots. And why are they not saying whether he went to see a doctor? Of course he went and saw a doctor. If he didn’t go see a doctor then every single member of his staff should be fired yesterday. There’s no chance in hell he didn’t receive immediate medical attention. That’s just common sense. They have nothing to gain from lying to us. 

It's because they don't want to seem like hypocrites. I give it 2 days until they remember that the Republican base gives absolutely zero shits about hypocrisy from their leaders. Then the public spin will turn to blasting anyone questioning his competency for being ugly and heartless monsters as though they don't do that with Biden and Feinstein daily. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

It's because they don't want to seem like hypocrites. I give it 2 days until they remember that the Republican base gives absolutely zero shits about hypocrisy from their leaders. Then the public spin will turn to blasting anyone questioning his competency for being ugly and heartless monsters as though they don't do that with Biden and Feinstein daily. 

and Fetterman.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

Not just term limits, but age limits. No reason we need capital hill crawling with geriatrics shitting themselves and longing for the halcyon days of the 60's. I dont give a fuck if there are some perfectly able bodied people in their 80's with a clear mind. Shit can change quickly at that age, but once they are in, its impossible to get them out, see Feinstein's 89 year old senile ass. We have 300 million + people in this country, I'm sure we can find enough people under the age of 65 to steer the ship. 

No one in the executive or legislative branch can begin a term past age 72. All federal judiciary, including Supreme Court must retire by 76.   

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

How long until the GQP release a deepfake of that video w/ Biden's head superimposed on Mitch's body and sells it as proof that Joey Two Scoops is physically incapable of serving a second term?

My first thought was by next week, but they've done enough rat fucking over the past 50 years to know they need to let the initial incident fade out of the short term memory of the Fox and Newsmax crowd. So I expect to see a fwd; fwd; fwd; fwd; email from my MIL by about Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

How long until the GQP release a deepfake of that video w/ Biden's head superimposed on Mitch's body and sells it as proof that Joey Two Scoops is physically incapable of serving a second term?

My first thought was by next week, but they've done enough rat fucking over the past 50 years to know they need to let the initial incident fade out of the short term memory of the Fox and Newsmax crowd. So I expect to see a fwd; fwd; fwd; fwd; email from my MIL by about Thanksgiving.

Maybe not that video, but I guarantee before the election they will absolutely have one or more deep fakes of Biden.  Probably to do with Hunter as well.

On 7/27/2023 at 1:34 PM, Pescado_Rojo said:

No one in the executive or legislative branch can begin a term past age 72. All federal judiciary, including Supreme Court must retire by 76.   

I don't support term limits, but I would support this.

Time's up.  Go retire...

12 minutes ago, slorch said:

I don't support term limits, but I would support this.

Time's up.  Go retire...

It's particularly galling for some 85 year old fuck pushing environmental deregulation or pushing a tech bill that they literally cannot understand 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

It's particularly galling for some 85 year old fuck pushing environmental deregulation or pushing a tech bill that they literally cannot understand 

Implement it going forward and grandfather in current incumbents?

I do feel that would be the best way to keep it  non-partisan and universal, especially with regard to the Supremes.  They aren't sitting there gambling with their seat/ health ala Ginsberg( RIP.) They can do the math and figure it according to whom is in the White House and their own timeline of service.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I mean, yay I guess.  They probably just want to retire so they can replace him with some 35 year old incel that will scream about wokeness and how the radical left is ruining their lives.

I'd take it honestly, those types are ineffective morons.  McConnell has been incredibly effective at getting thru damaging legislation and stacking courts.  If given the choice between a stark raving lunatic that wont' accomplish a damn thing of significance beyond going on Fox News and screaming and Mitch, I'll take the idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'd take it honestly, those types are ineffective morons.  McConnell has been incredibly effective at getting thru damaging legislation and stacking courts.  If given the choice between a stark raving lunatic that wont' accomplish a damn thing of significance beyond going on Fox News and screaming and Mitch, I'll take the idiot. 

Yep, the younger crowd will spend their days railing on social media or doing interviews in order to get the perfect soundbite so they can get all the likes, and they'll spend a shitload of time obsessed with the liberals/media who criticize them.

People like Mitch give no fucks about that and Just Got Shit Done.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep, the younger crowd will spend their days railing on social media or doing interviews in order to get the perfect soundbite so they can get all the likes, and they'll spend a shitload of time obsessed with the liberals/media who criticize them.

People like Mitch give no fucks about that and Just Got Shit Done.

Agree, but the more of those you get elected, they will become the majority and then we REALLY can't get anything done.  Pick your poison really.  I'd be ok if they all just died, but whatevs.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/27/2023 at 6:02 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Maybe not that video, but I guarantee before the election they will absolutely have one or more deep fakes of Biden.  Probably to do with Hunter as well.

Marge will personally photoshop a tiny mushroom dick onto his loins.  

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Normally I would feel bad watching someone go through that, but I love watching him fumble around in public. 

Fuck that puto. 

Especially with all the shit they give Biden for a common stutter he's had his whole life. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Did Mitch just have (another) stroke?