Conroe ISD child “traumatized” by poster of kids of different races holding hands and…

Pancho

38 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I am passionate about education. In addition to marrying an educator, my family is primarily comprised of educators

Apparently, they’re not English teachers. Or at least not very good ones.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bolverk said:

She's a mass comm major from UL-Monroe, according to her LinkedIn.

And don't own a home in Montgomery, Waller or Harris counties.   So either they rent or live on Planet Space Cadet.

Plus she supports returning prayer to the schools and teaching American Exceptionalism.

39 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Oak Ridge, Porter and Cut n Shoot feeling left out here.  

honestly thought ORHS was in a different district

Ok and so Melissa Dungan is a "Mama Bears Rising" candidate

https://communityimpact.com/houston/the-woodlands/election/2022/11/08/updated-mama-bear-slate-of-candidates-win-conroe-isd-board-of-trustees-elections/

https://www.mamabearsrising.com/

they don't say explicitly what they're about (because deep down they know) but it seems like they are a more religious* local splinter of Moms for Liberty aka Klanned Karenhood.

Edited by Celery Man
*not in the jesus way, the other way
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Holy shit, that family's one chromosome away from a telethon.  

So what's the story then-It's Melissa Dungan running for School Board?  Without getting on social media, what's her contact info?  I'm guessing she's already done society the solid of having a pre-disposition for pills of some kind?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Deej said:

When your husband looks like a somewhat slimmed down Geoff Ketchum, you should just shut the fuck up. 

In one of her FB photos, he's wearing a John Tyler shirt.

'Nother layer.

9 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

It’s a valid assumption, however she went to school in Louisiana according to that LinkedIn. Which tracks. Just about every white personal I know from there has zero issue with dropping the n word. 

This just keeps getting worse and worse for yours truly.  The redneck enclave of north Louisiana is the area I had to endure growing up.  Granted, east Texas, north Louisiana, most of Arkansas and all of Mississippi and Alabama all kind of run together as one giant shithole.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This just keeps getting worse and worse for yours truly.  The redneck enclave of north Louisiana is the area I had to endure growing up.  Granted, east Texas, north Louisiana, most of Arkansas and all of Mississippi and Alabama all kind of run together as one giant shithole.

I recognize East Texas as Louisiana.  My least favorite area of the state.  One reason is the abundance of Confederate flags that can be seen there.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

image.thumb.png.7e113d313f73672d7947c07f81542234.png

At this rate, the kid will be bald by 16. 

You know, we use the term "poster child" a lot on this site.  But this kid is now literally the poster child for "It's not your fault who your parents are, kid."  

Fucking-A.  

18 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I am definitely saving this phrase.  Subtle but brilliant.  

Well I’ve been called a lotta things but never subtle and never brilliant.  But you do you Brutha, just send me 5% of the proceeds.  

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

Just as ridiculous is a bunch of grown men making fun of a kid because you disagree with their parent.

18 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Edit: Also bashing the admin lady’s kids is uncalled for. They didn’t choose their parents and have no involvement in this. I get the anger but that’s something you would expect from people like their parents, be better than that.

I don’t disagree but in these culture “wars” when one side sends such idiotic fucking racist bullshit, I’m not exactly going to be shying away from reaching The Untouchables level of mentality when combating it. To quote Chris rock, I’m Not saying I condone it, just that I understand it.

We should have a higher standard but we might need to go Untouchables to settle the issue. Just saying

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Fair. Our country has the capacity to evolve, imo.

"Not so fast" says the Supreme Court originalists...

15 hours ago, Macanudo said:

But we seem to be devolving.

Originalism is working

• Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

A kid would barely even notice such a poster. At a minimum, this is being blown way out of proportion by the parents, if not completely manufactured. This is the same group of people that go fishing for culture war lawsuits.

Edit: Also bashing the admin lady’s kids is uncalled for. They didn’t choose their parents and have no involvement in this. I get the anger but that’s something you would expect from people like their parents, be better than that.

The kids are already damaged beyond repair.