Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

22 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Definitely

I randomly met him and dabbed him up, told him he was doing a great job. 

My wife was like oh you know him from work?

I work on buildings at UT Austin from time to time. 

Lol naw that's CDC he runs the whole athletic department he's just a decent dude gave some rando like me the time of day

He chatted with my wife and I for about a half hour at the original Magnolia Cafe location. I just wanted to say hello and shake his hand. He talked me into season tickets on the spot. 

He’s obviously very good at his job. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

On 11/21/2023 at 11:05 AM, Nivek said:

No way. Snap it in half and toss it in the trash.

Or put it in the trophy case with the quotes of the commissioner and his lackey and put christmas lights all around it. And a push button with laughing sounds.

My kid had a better idea.  Win the trophy, go to the SEC, and every game week tweet a picture of the trophy (in our trophy case) to the Big12 twitter account.  You know - so they remember where the trophy went.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 11/23/2023 at 6:01 AM, immamac said:

Chanting S-E-C at the big xii championship after a win will be the most hilarious shit ever. 

I've done it twice now. Once against Georgia in the sugar and once at Alabama in Bryant Denny. I cannot think of a circumstance in DKR where I'd want to chant it. It becomes unfunny when we play all SEC teams and are part of the conference unless we are undefeated against sec home and away for the whole season then towards the end it would be funny. 

It would be the ultimate troll job.

31 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I really hope that doesn’t come back to bite us next weekend.

It won't make it any different. Yormark can't fuck us anymore than he already was planning to. He decided in the offseason that Texas was going to lose to Tech and it didn't make a shit. 

The coaches and players know that they'll be playing against the refs next week. The players seem mighty sick of the bullshit and are ready to kick the Big XII's tiny dick in the dirt. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

If you don't want to get dunked on like that then don't say some blatantly biased horseshit like that in public to add fuel to the fire of the obvious pattern of horrendously prejudicial officiating and all other dealings.  He's the most unprofessional fucking joke of a conference officer in organized sports history.  Fuck that cocksucker

I mean you're right but it's going to be hard for this team to play with the level of intensity as they did last night 2 weeks in a row.

The refs are clearly going to fuck us next week but this team is good enough to win regardless if they play even close to the level they played at last night

6 minutes ago, FtheBig12 said:

I mean you're right but it's going to be hard for this team to play with the level of intensity as they did last night 2 weeks in a row.

The refs are clearly going to fuck us next week but this team is good enough to win regardless if they play even close to the level they played at last night

They're going to be playing for a conference championship. They will have plenty of motivation to play like that again, especially when they see bitchboy Yormark at the game.

15 minutes ago, FtheBig12 said:

It shouldn’t be moving forward. We will have to bring that intensity week in and week out in our new conference. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, statsman said:

After the show last night, and seeing ratings, I have to think Yormark wants to tell the IR8- “you stupid motherfuckers couldn’t figure out that supporting and promoting this program is the easiest way for everyone to succeed as a conference and make everyone rich?”

Nah. People like that unprofessional bitch just double down. He’ll never get the taste of our ass out of his mouth. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 1