Rice at Texas - Game 1

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

It’s the first game. So I get it. But the media hype I fell for.  Not a very impressive win at all when you look across the scoreboards at teams who were supposed to shit all over their opponents.    We have a fuck ton to work on for next week

First half was definitely disappointing offensively but you're worrying way too much about the scoreboard. 

If Texas keeps the starters in they win this by 40+. Who the fuck cares when the game is already over and you want to keep your starters healthy? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

It’s the first game. So I get it. But the media hype I fell for.  Not a very impressive win at all when you look across the scoreboards at teams who were supposed to shit all over their opponents.    We have a fuck ton to work on for next week

Every year bro lol every year

Let's just hope they improve

16 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Attempting a 56 yard field goal up 37-3 is an….interesting/retarded decision. 

The post that keeps on giving...

15 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It was a range check for sure. See if he can get distance that he probably sometimes can get in practice 

15 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i like it

it's a better use of the down than giving the punter a try to go inside the 5

15 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Heat check. 

14 minutes ago, Atticus said:

There have been plenty of decisions made in this game that would not have been made against a stronger opponent

14 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I mean why punt on the 40 or go for 3/30?  Why not see if your kicker can make it in a game?  They haven’t got a first down in forever so why not..

14 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

yeah we should't find out our kickers range while we're way ahead or anything

9 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Eh. It's a low stakes opportunity to give your kicker, who's had an otherwise good day and made some important kicks, a shot at it. I don't mind it.

8 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

This is a retarded statement. 

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

When we beat bama next week I’ll realize I overreacted. If we lose next week the apologists will still get mad if you say sark sucks. That’s the difference between the two groups on here. One is pointing out obvious concerns and the apologists circle the wagons around sark.

the proper phrase is sunshine pumpers