Texas vs. Wyoming - Game 3 - 7pm on (for the last time) LHN

Pancho

Just now, ztejas said:

Dude I'm not the enemy we're cheering for the same team. 

I thought Sark should have ran the ball a bit more at times tonight. On the level I think he's a phenomenal play-caller and Ewers is a much bigger issue week to week. 

You're welcome to disagree with me. 

My post was partially shitting on me and everyone else. And then humor that Sark figured it out. Sorry not sorry that you misread that. 

2 minutes ago, troph said:

05 team pretty much steam rolled if I recall correctly. 

only 2 games were within 1 score,  ohio state and usc.

we struggled a little bit v aggy because vince had the flu.

we also were behind against okie lite by 21 at 1 point. we took the lead midway in the 3rd quarter and won by 20 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

My post was partially shitting on me and everyone else. And then humor that Sark figured it out. Sorry not sorry that you misread that. 

I don't think your post was that deep and I think you were making dumb comments up until that point about what we were running on offense. 

If you're gonna be a dick then I'm not gonna be here to make friends. Happy to make you look like a dumbass. 

Just now, TX Wing Fan said:

I honestly think all the sensory overload from these gameday enhancements finally got to Wyoming. Between the light show, loud music, and the smell from the smoke they set off before the 4th quarter the Cowboys just can’t take it anymore and are collapsing.

Win: CDC

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Somebody told him to bite on that route. This QB hasn't beaten us over the top outside of maybe 1 pass. 

It was clear early in the game they were told to play conservatively on those quick outs. Basically setting the bait for the one time they jump the route.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic