Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

After losing Bijan and Roschon who would have thought our best offensive weapon would be Brooks? 

Damn, this has been such a huge development. 

I did. Not best. That's still Worthy, but it wasn't something I was worried about. Frankly, was very surprised to see Baxter as the starting RB for the year

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

We got this! Second half performance and all that. But yeah, I don’t care how anyone reacts on a game thread. Let yourselves go.

Would love to be at the game but my aunt passed away Thursday night. My uncle, her husband, died unexpectedly in May of this year. Two funerals and four fucking months and I got my Horns up!

Let’s fucking go! I will say this game looks very different if their starting QB could play today. Nonetheless this team is like a slow moving Longhorn…we just pick up steam as we lumber along. Tired of the overall sloppiness when we start games. Need to nip that in the bud. Time to hit the gas! Hook’em! 

wish I could be at surly tailgate today! But I went for the Wyoming game…picture below. Bet the tailgate today was epic! 

we got this shit! Let’s fucking GO! 

IMG_7282.jpeg

image.gif.d9720d7e8a85eabc3dd635835783fb12.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, naija said:

he is. less than 200 lbs will be a point of contention for the draft (if he makes it there). that is small weight-wise for an NFL QB

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. He also looks shorter than 6'2 as well. He looks more like 6'0 and 190. Glad I'm not the only one who sees this. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Ewers was pissed because I'm pretty sure Robinson ran the wrong route. 

He was supposed to stop in space there instead of getting upfield. 

It was a wheel route lol. Robinson was absolutely supposed to keep running. We've run that play many times, the RB never stops on the wheel.

• Pancho unpinned this topic