How not to sit with Blow U

MikeUT8750

So we got tickets but sitting in the blow U section. Any idea how to wedge ourselves on the Texas side? Any ideas? OU ticket sawps?  Any surlyhorns wanting two more to sit with them? (Im an old Hellrasier btw c/o 07) any one ever remedy this problem? Sorry for posting in Ticket exchange but i cant post in the football forum yet 

Haha. The plan is to hopefully see some blow u fans shitting in the upper Texas section and swapping seats. I will be holding liqor though 
BloU fans probably regularly shit in their seats, but that's the last place I'd want to sit. As always, ymmv
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, millhouse said:

I've literally seen @MikeUT8750do a $100 handshake to get into the game (after hitting up a pawn shop to get the money for it). You'll find a way to work your way over

Who is this??? Lol. Kyle?? 

Also some you sound like old ass bitches . Ten years of shit turned some of yall into Texags memebers. "I dont take shots like that, wwaaaa, its for girlss waaa are you going to paint ypur face?? Waaa, dont move sections its notvl fair waaaaaa"  Youll take whatever is given to you, and like it. Its OU wekend got damn it, act like it. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, MikeUT8750 said:

Also some you sound like old ass bitches . Ten years of shit turned some of yall into Texags memebers. "I dont take shots like that, wwaaaa, its for girlss waaa are you going to paint ypur face?? Waaa, dont move sections its notvl fair waaaaaa"  Youll take whatever is given to you, and like it. Its OU wekend got damn it, act like it. 

I get lit for thr red river game, but not on fireball. That's for chicks. Gimme my bottle of Hennessy 

• Hook 'Em 2

I have been in this position before, and got to the stadium probably 30-45 minutes before kick, went to the Texas side, and found some OU fans in essentially equivalent seats on the Texas side.  They were more than happy to trade with me.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, MikeUT8750 said:

Its OU wekend got damn it, act like it. 

Then quit being a fucking bitch and sit with the OU fans. Since you bought tickets to sit with them. I swear some of you act like they're going to shiv you or pee on your girlfriend just because you're wearing burnt orange. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The general rule of thumb is it's awesome sitting in the OU section during wins I did it in 2005 & 2009 and it sucks ass during losses.  If you are going to sit in the Sooner section I highly recommend going lower bowl because at least there you will be surrounded by the less trashy Sooner fans and thus are in much better stead.  If you go upper bowl in the OU section then god speed....

10 hours ago, MikeUT8750 said:

Haha. The plan is to hopefully see some blow u fans shitting in the upper Texas section and swapping seats. I will be holding liqor though 

15 minutes ago, Teebox said:

I have been in this position before, and got to the stadium probably 30-45 minutes before kick, went to the Texas side, and found some OU fans in essentially equivalent seats on the Texas side.  They were more than happy to trade with me.

image.gif.3d6ffc46fac030eb461530f89327c408.gif

image.gif.35ef6c8ac3f4e4a7e3bd25fde2b42d35.gif

For real, just get there a bit early and this will be no problem.

Having said that, sitting amongst the okies for a win can be glorious.  Just don't be a complete ass, only about 60% of one.

Hook 'em!!

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Then quit being a fucking bitch and sit with the OU fans. Since you bought tickets to sit with them. I swear some of you act like they're going to shiv you or pee on your girlfriend just because you're wearing burnt orange. 

As long as you aren’t a member of the band.. D406D94B-30FD-4A67-8532-21B8CFE55ECE.thumb.jpeg.473c5e6434d5c444af183f4cb640a6a1.jpeg

12 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It irks me people refer to the Texas or OU side.  The Cotton Bowl is split by ends not sides.  One end is for the good guys, and the other end is for the sooners

Ends are sides, too.  Also, squares are rectangles.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MikeUT8750 said:

I mean is it a dick move if your boots are filled to the brim  with fireball, tequila and voda shots to share with yall your new friends??

11 hours ago, MikeUT8750 said:

54 minutes ago, MikeUT8750 said:

These posts are how I know you aren't lying about being a Hellraiser when you were in school... sixteen years ago.

That means you're pushing 40. Yikes.  

No they do that because they're Oklahomans

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeUT8750 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbOjIamfuVliBEqJJV8y7

I mean, I dgaf if you drink, or if you drink like a girl, or whatever. But nah man, for what tickets go for now, I ain't gettin' squeezed into half of the normal Cotton Bowl space (that's pretty small to begin with) because you can't figure out how to buy tickets. I've been to about 30 of the last 40 TX-ou games and have managed to never buy seats on the wrong end. Weird.

• Hook 'Em 1

Got turned off of the hellraisers when I was a student and went to the A&M game at DKR. Ag fans were just minding their own business going to their seats in the concourse when a handful of hellraisers swarm them and start yelling and cussing at them. "Go the FUCK back to College Station!" etc. 

Don't need that sort of bullshit.

14 minutes ago, wood said:

I mean, I dgaf if you drink, or if you drink like a girl, or whatever. But nah man, for what tickets go for now, I ain't gettin' squeezed into half of the normal Cotton Bowl space (that's pretty small to begin with) because you can't figure out how to buy tickets. I've been to about 30 of the last 40 TX-ou games and have managed to never buy seats on the wrong end. Weird.

This. We had some people wedging into our row a few years ago and people couldn't sit down during timeouts etc because of it, and when we called them out on it, they acted like we were the assholes for trying to actually get what we had paid a premium for. GTFOH.

I've sat on the Texas side in 1999 (my second OU/TX, was very drunk, by myself in that seat (my friends had already gotten tickets in OU side), and talked A LOT of shit when it was 17-0)), 2000, 2001, 2008, 2011, and on the 50ish in 1995 and one other year. Wife hates sitting on the opposite side, so I don't anymore, but it can really be fun, especially if you are around people who can have some goodnatured shittalking fun without devolving into violent cromags. 

• Hook 'Em 3