Texas vs houston - 3:00pm on Fox

Pancho

Happens every fucking time we get off to a good start.  We ease up -- either consciously or subconsciously.  We start playing conservatively, busting assignments, making stupid fucking playcalls, etc., etc.  and we let the other team back in the fucking game.  When the fuck is this coaching staff and team going to learn?

That's on the players too
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

Can fox hire you to be the analyst?

My Catahoula would probably be the better acquisition. He and I are a package deal, and he is definitely the better looking one. He does need some work with his non-regional diction, he probably also would sound more "throaty" and bass given that his mouth seems to go all the way back to where his tail meets the end of his spine. He also sings the song of his people every morning when I arrive home from work.

21 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Welp, I just saw #91 get literally tackled without a flag.

And no replay or discussion from the tv guys. 

the Houston adjustment seems to be do what you have to to given him time, make them call it because they aren’t. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Sark aint the guy

This is why Kirk Herbstreit called us a cesspool. We are 5-1. When we win 49-14 this is going to be a stupid ass post. Oklahoma barely beat ucf today. They are still undefeated, a win is a win. It doesn’t matter if you like it or it was stylish. Just win. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic