BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

3 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Hope it was a catch

There is a reason hope was the first into Pandora's box. Hope is the worst thing to have when all of the other chaos is allowed to have free reign. One can hope; but when that hope is destroyed over and over and over it becomes apparent that hope will not become reality.

Never hope for anything. There is a lot more chaos than anything you can hope out of.

So far a dominant half. Let's hope Sark works them for more points so they leave no stones unturned to get our bid to make the CFP. Beat their ass in this game and show them why we deserve it over a weak ass FSU (assuming they win). Oregon knocked themselves out. Bama or Georgia is in, Michigan is in. Now it's up to us to punch our ticket. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1

I mean, I'm 47 years old, and I probably average 3 or 4 games a week, and that is the worst call I've ever seen.  No shit.

We got to the line with 19 seconds on the play clock, and Okie St was allowed to use them all to substitute, then the ref put the ball in play with 0 on the clock.

What utter horseshit.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Gundy won that substitution chess match.

that's not a chess match. that is stupid discretionary bullshit that should be illegal. 

for some reason gundy pulling that shit has me angry up 35 - 14 at half in the big xii championship. I want to win by 100 if possible now. fuck gundy and the big xii all gas no brakes fuck your mother gundy

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

So far a moninant half. Let's hope Sark works them for more points so they leave no stones unturned to get our bid to make the CFP. Beat their ass in this game and show them why we deserve it over a weak ass FSU (assuming they win). Oregon knocked themselves out. Bama or Georgia is in, Michigan is in. Now it's up to us to punch our ticket. 

We will go over Bama if they win. They might leave FSU out for Bama though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

sigh..   21 point lead.... still doesnt feel like enough just yet.

we need to fucking score on that opening drive in the 2nd half

Considering we’ve given up multiple 21 pt leads over the last 2 years… yes.

Need to score on 1st possession.

Game should be a 35 pt game right now.

😡

• Hook 'Em 3

NCAA rules state that once the offense initiates a substitution that officials cannot allow the football to be snapped until the defense has a chance to make its own substitution and the outgoing player leaves the field.

So the defense can take 27 seconds to substitute, so long as the defensive player  takes forever to leave the field?

• Pancho changed the title to BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!
  • immamac unpinned this topic