• nerdy rfid blocking hard case
    • slim/nofold
    • bifold (seinfeld special)
    • traditional trifold
    • tall passport case
    • cellphone integrated (eg folio)
    • a purse
    • brassiere/socks/bottom of shoe

Slim cellphone case holds 3 cards. DL, debit card, credit card.  That’s all I carry. Cash in a money clip sometimes, sometimes not.  

I keep a second wallet in my truck with all the cards that I don’t really need on a daily basis. Medical insurance,, random membership, other credit cards, etc..  It never leaves the truck. 

• Hook 'Em 4

I like that you wrote our brassiere.  I think it's been for the last 15 years or so.  A longhorn clip/wallet deal from the co-op my wife got me for one of my early birthday presents after we started dating.  It's falling apart and you barely make out the Longhorn logo, but I like it.  Though it's starting to hurt my lower back in my middle-age.  Just one of those deals with two pockets.  One has DL and health insurance card and vaccine card.  Other side has credit/ATM card.  And then the clip where you can still keep cash, that magnet was well made, still snaps back so hard like South Austin's mom's rectum on date night.  I'm sure there's a better product out there, but this one just works for me.  But wife started down the conspiracy rabbit hole of people scanning your back and getting chip info so maybe I need an RFID protector upgrade.  First thing I do at the office is take it out and put in a drawer, same with the car (put it in workbag), etc.  But I do walk around with it in my back right pocket at events and shit so I guess it's vulnerable.  All ears if anybody has a comfortable alternative.  I'm probably due for an identity theft since it's been so long since I've had one (experienced it annually from about 2003-2010).  

Yall One high rolling motherfuckers with fine Corinthian leather wallets.  Plus some exclusive membership/club cards.  

I got my cheap ass old clip and no fancy cards.  Just walk in to wherever I want and say, “don’t you know who I am?”  They say, “no, I don’t.”  To which I reply “good, neither do I.”  I think I’ll slide into senility rather smoothly.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

No option for prison wallet?

This poll is invalid.

Don't be an asshole.

And after your little addition, I'll bet it'll get revised and pushed out with version #2.

No need to go rooting around here looking for trouble.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, deadshank said:

King Ranch bifold.  20 years in. 

Currently filled with $938 cash money (wife is out of town), a few crederick cards, TDL and my Surly Muledick platinum premier membership card.  

IMG_9295.jpeg

Crederick cards got me.

Reminded me of a late colleague who used to make words up on the fly.  Dude would be presenting to decision makers and leaders about a prorated rebate for a partial year, “ Yeah, and of course your rebate will be in the form of a proporation since we’re starting in June.”  We’d be dying trying not to laugh, but his strengths outweighed his lexicon issues, and he’d still get the sales.

Edited by slorch

A friend that does custom leather work made me one for Christmas a few years ago. Personalized it for my hobbies. It is a single fold and fits in front pocket (although I almost always carry it in my back pocket or inside jacket pocket. One of my favorite gifts I have ever received. 

7 hours ago, smuggs said:

Bellroy Apex slim. Magnetic close snaps shut - it's fantastic.

6?w=730&h=487&fit=clip&dpr=1&q=75&auto=f0?w=730&h=487&fit=clip&dpr=1&q=75&auto=f

I have a bellroy slimfold bifold that I’ve used for about 10 years. It started out nice and slim as advertised, but gradually ended up about the same thickness as every other billfold that I have had through the years. Stupid Specs, grocery store, Costco, etc loyalty cards blow the slim wallet.
I also have a bellroy sleeve that I keep in my travel bag. When overseas, I pull out my ID and one or two credit cards and put them in the sleeve. Together with the hotel keycard, that’s all I need and it stays in my front pocket. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1

When I was 13-14 years old, I got a trifold black nylon wallet with velcro closure, "Flying Scotsman" brand. Almost 40 years later I still use it as my primary wallet, despite getting leather wallets as gifts probably 15 times in the intervening years, which I usually regift.

Doesn't smell too good though. Can you wash a wallet?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1