Tyreek Hill Had His 3rd Kid This Year

Vic Mackey

39 minutes ago, 89Horn said:

Nick Cannon is chuckling.

Five kids in 2022 by five different mothers.

Ninety percent of the time I say none of my business but sometimes it’s ok to be judgmental. Fuck that guy. Same with these 80 year old bastards having kids. Such cruelty to a poor child to guarantee they won’t know their father very long if at all.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I can't imagine the communication management taking place with multiple baby mamas.  

And F him.  He's a piece of dirt that has done plenty of terrible things people overlook.  

[csb]When our youngest was a newborn we did a family photo session with a friend who is a photographer to the rich and famous around here.  During the session she starts telling us stories about some of the people she has shot and my favorite was about one of the Mavs who she did a session for with his wife and kids along with two other baby mamas and the kids from those.  Some Male / Female / Kid shots and some entire group shots.  Photographer said she was nervous the whole time but that they all seemed perfectly fine with it.  [\csb]

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Its 2023

Twenty.Twenty.Three.

You gotta be a fucking idiot moron cretin jackass imbecile dunce of the absolute highest level to have an “oops” baby this day and age. what a fucking regard

I don’t disagree.  Girls probably tell them they are on birth control when they aren’t and the urge to rawdog is strong. 
But you’re a multimillionaire, you must know that girls are throwing pussy at you to either get knocked up or get married and get a pay day.   Idiotic to have not figured that out.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Ninety percent of the time I say none of my business but sometimes it’s ok to be judgmental. Fuck that guy. Same with these 80 year old bastards having kids. Such cruelty to a poor child to guarantee they won’t know their father very long if at all.

If you have decent education, means, and value, just realize that you’re being outbred by convicted felons and unemployed mothers. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Didn't Al Pacino have a kid with some woman in her 20s this year?

52 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Its 2023

Twenty.Twenty.Three.

You gotta be a fucking idiot moron cretin jackass imbecile dunce of the absolute highest level to have an “oops” baby this day and age. what a fucking regard

You're making an assumption that it's an oops. There's guys out there that see having multiple children with multiple women as some sort of status symbol of virility and manliness.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
27 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Yeah, someone else too, and old rock and roll guy I think. The age difference between partners is not my business, but the kid won’t have a father for very long and might not even have memories. That’s just shitty.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
30 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Not sure about Pacino but Mick Jagger just had a kid. But at least Keith can fill in as a surrogate father and grandfather after Mick is gone

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

If you have decent education, means, and value, just realize that you’re being outbred by convicted felons and unemployed mothers. 

This seems to how it goes in general. The lower income, lower educated, lower on the social ladder seems to have more kids, many with many different partners. Many different socioeconomic issues that play into this. Many women see having kids as their only identity. They get govt benefits for every kid they have since they are so low on the income ladder. Obviously athletes can skew this since they make a lot of money.

14 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Not sure about Pacino but Mick Jagger just had a kid. But at least Keith can fill in as a surrogate father and grandfather after Mick is gone

Mick Jagger is fine since he's immortal and will outlive any kid he has at his age. 

Edited by 'stache

18 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I think Jagger's youngest kid was born awhile ago, but here's a crazy fact

Mick Jagger's youngest son, Deveraux, born in 2016, is 2 years younger than Jagger's first great-grandchild Ezra, born in 2014.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Yeah, someone else too, and old rock and roll guy I think. The age difference between partners is not my business, but the kid won’t have a father for very long and might not even have memories. That’s just shitty.

On the plus side, they'll have a shit load of money.

I think the point was that he has had 3 this calendar year. Don’t know that Cro ever managed that. 

Year isn’t over yet. Maybe a 4th will appear from another baby mama.

You’d think these ladies would google Tyreek and see all the shit he’s done to his women and kids. He’s a brutal woman beater. That money and bling they can’t stay away.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I was at a continuing education workshop once about how to make effective sentencing arguments on behalf of persons convicted of federal crimes.  Teachers/facilitators were from all over buy my two included this guy Ronald Tyler - Faculty - Stanford Law School and a public defender from Baltimore.

They required each of us to work up a mock case and argue it.  Basically, learn your case, practice and then stand up and say    "Judge, take it easy on my guy because _______." to this panel.

I had a couple of arguments and one was "my client never had a father - his father was a drug dealer who was incarcerated and so, instead of a father figure in the home he had an empty chair and stories of "dad in prison."  But for this, maybe he would have led a more productive life.  Father's absence contributed to this guy's problems and maybe he's less culpable - take it easy, pretty please."

Ho lee fook.  They didn't like that shit one iota.  I got the old "you are aware that there are many homes with no fathers, same-gender parents, single mother, blah blah and your argument is not only false but it diminishes them.  Your argument perpetuates stereotypes, blah, blah, blah."

I would love to tell you all that I turned the corner on those peeps and tied it all up with a nice bow but I'm pretty sure I responded something like this:

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

He really is a fucking scum bag, and the fact that no one cares about the legitimately awful things he's done because he's good at sports, but guys who were merely average got blackballed due to their politics is a gigantic indictment of our society.

I mean, there are other far more damaging "indictments" of our current society going on right now

1 hour ago, Brothahorn said:

And there I was stressing over having a baby at 49/50, LOL.

Shit, I got a long way to go.

You're having one at 50? And you don't have the celebrity millions of $$$ to pay for someone else to take your responsibility off of you? 

Can't even imagine it. I'm 12 years younger and oldest one will be 20 in less than a year

• Fuck You 2

You're having one at 50? And you don't have the celebrity millions of $$$ to pay for someone else to take your responsibility off of you? 
Can't even imagine it. I'm 12 years younger and oldest one will be 20 in less than a year
Had. He's over 1 now. Nah, don't have the millions, but I do have 2 older kids to 'babysit'.

The scariest part for me was wondering if I would have the energy for a baby.

And I can forget about retiring at 60.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, CoTex said:

I was at a continuing education workshop once about how to make effective sentencing arguments on behalf of persons convicted of federal crimes.  Teachers/facilitators were from all over buy my two included this guy Ronald Tyler - Faculty - Stanford Law School and a public defender from Baltimore.

They required each of us to work up a mock case and argue it.  Basically, learn your case, practice and then stand up and say    "Judge, take it easy on my guy because _______." to this panel.

I had a couple of arguments and one was "my client never had a father - his father was a drug dealer who was incarcerated and so, instead of a father figure in the home he had an empty chair and stories of "dad in prison."  But for this, maybe he would have led a more productive life.  Father's absence contributed to this guy's problems and maybe he's less culpable - take it easy, pretty please."

Ho lee fook.  They didn't like that shit one iota.  I got the old "you are aware that there are many homes with no fathers, same-gender parents, single mother, blah blah and your argument is not only false but it diminishes them.  Your argument perpetuates stereotypes, blah, blah, blah."

I would love to tell you all that I turned the corner on those peeps and tied it all up with a nice bow but I'm pretty sure I responded something like this:

It's a valid argument but has to be paired with specifics of other bad circumstances. Usually poverty, or having a similarly inattentive or troubled mother, etc., etc. These kids will be fine because their fathers have created generational wealth but they will still lack for love and attention. They might fall into bad circumstances for other reasons and there is still emotional damage that can be done regardless of wealth. When you know with almost absolute certainty that you won't live to see your kid's 18th birthday, fuck you. Wear a rubber with your 20 year old trophy wife or put her on the pill. With Cannon, there is zero chance he can give all those kids the attention they deserve despite his wealth, so fuck him too. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

He should be allowed to ejaculate into women during games. But only night games. Don't make it weird for Sunday afternoons. 

They could add a @Wulaw Horn sex tent to the sideline next to the blue medical tent. This one's for concussions, and that one is for fucking hoes, Tyreek. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

All this talk about Tyreek. But what about the woman who marries a dude with all those kids? She kinda dumb. And then they have kids. Does she realize that he won't play forever? Based on her Instagram, they are not smart financial choices. So what happens when the money runs out?

Down the road, there is going to be a lot of fuckery.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, 'stache said:

These kids will be fine because their fathers have created generational wealth

I bet Adrian Peterson's kids thought they were gonna be fine too. Then daddy's doing some weird celebrity boxing bullshit because he's broke as fuck. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1