Scientist censored on every Social Network

JosephStang

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

If this is a sock, bravo, because you did a great job researching for a believable crazy persona.

If this is you, Joseph, can you expound on the true interpretation of the Quran? 

image.thumb.jpeg.b63cd773ab19636efab7ce0fa75739dd.jpeg 

He confirmed it on page 2 lol

4 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

If you go back on X and make a new account, lead with the jewish stuff before you get into the science and they probably won't ban you Elon will let you run the whole damn company.

If this Stang fella hasnt been arrested at least three times trying to break into Elon's office, I'm not sure he's even serious. Elmo's got fuck you money and has said worse stuff than this guy. I  smell a new "buddy sitcom" where elmo and joe ride off in a new cybertruck to fight all of  life's injustices. But the cyber truck always gets stuck before making more than  a few miles. Or a wheel falls off. I've  still got a few things to work out before I'm ready to pitch, but I can pull an all nighter. 

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I discovered the theory of everything and now I'm censored on every social network. I'm Alan Stang's son. Google him, cowards.

I went to Israel to get the attention of the Israeli government to make a deal about the theory, and then I found out they are insane.

The consolation prize was negotiating the New World Order on X but I dont trust anyone because I'm trapped in a social control matrix in London. My red line is Texas Secession.

Is Texas brave enough to have a real conversation about the future of humanity or are y'all just a bunch of mouth breathers like almost everyone else?

Here's the theory. I'd love some actual discussion about what we are going to do with it.

I'm also attaching the coin plan that will let communities create their own currencies. It's basically been impossible to get honest responses to the coin plan. Maybe this forum can do better?

The Holonomic Toroid.

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

Description: Each electron/proton is a ring. The ring is pure velocity. The velocity is the substance and the motion. The only law is like attracts and unlike repels. The ring spins at light speed. The energy spins in the circumference as it twists in the cross-section. These two velocities create the electric and magnetic force effects. The ring is at equilibrium when the attractive force generated by the twist in the cross section counteracts the repulsive force generated by the spin in the circumference.

In the presence of another ring, these two force effects create waves in each other. The waves are deformations in the shape of the energetic ring. Just like waves that move on a rope when you wave it up and down, these waves travel along the circumference of the ring, and because the ring spins at light speed, these waves travel faster than light, without any energy travelling faster than light. This information is energyless FTL information. The waves create precessions in the ring. The precession in the gravity direction is gravity. The precessions in all other directions are nuclear bonding and inertia.

The waves on a ring can phase lock with other rings and this causes entanglement. The precessions of each ring define its Heisenberg Uncertainty Sphere. Each ring has a finite amount of circumference to transfer between its precessions, its circumference, and its cross section, and this causes relativity.

Star Trek Bones GIF

14 hours ago, JosephStang said:

If I'd wanted SomethingAwful troll responses I would have just posted there.

You must be new h... oh, wait, you ARE new here.

12 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

How dare you besmirch my good name?!  You're uninvited to my holiday party this year!

Can I get uninvited this time? Please? I'm tired of my wife forcing us to go, and then she heads home with someone else. Every damn time...

9 hours ago, JosephStang said:

It's not just not funny. Its fuckin terrifying. I've been homeless and broke for 7 years because I dared to be intelligent and 5 years of it was Jewish torture and the next two were humans acting like beasts. ITS FUCKING TERRIFYING. The ideocracy has arrived.

You're the kind of person who thinks smart people sound like the "smart people" in movies.

Enhance.

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

After making Aliyah?  Well-done.  She was stunning.  Shame about that plane crash.  WAIT...did "they" orchestrate that?

alex_ship_aaliyah_a_p.jpg?w=3000

Thought THIS was Aliyah:

OQ-SPORT-PREVIEW-ALIYAH-WWE.jpg

6 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

image.jpeg.dfe694778106bd9fd54c2de8bd840018.jpeg

IYKYK

HAHAHAHA PERFECT! Took me a minute to remember the reference. Perfection.

11 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Funny, but yeah actual psychological torture by Israelis who hate me while the whole Jewish world watched. 

Maybe these vermin are laughing because it's way bigger than I've been shown? Someone told me there's spyware in my phone and people have my camera. That would be hilarious. 

If it's so big these animals actually knew about it before I posted, how is it possible I've been walking around in London for so long and no one has managed to tell the truth?

Wait are you locked down in London or allowed to wander about?  If you're MI-6 and they're holding you, doesn't seem like they'd just let you roam free.

Also doesn't seem like they'd allow you to keep your phone, unless they're using it deliberately to spy on you and track you?

Oh, and the bad news is they do have spyware all over your phone and your mic is constantly open whether you approve that or not.  The good news is they really only use it to send you targeted ads for running shoes and bakeware.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Wait are you locked down in London or allowed to wander about?  If you're MI-6 and they're holding you, doesn't seem like they'd just let you roam free.

Also doesn't seem like they'd allow you to keep your phone, unless they're using it deliberately to spy on you and track you?

Oh, and the bad news is they do have spyware all over your phone and your mic is constantly open whether you approve that or not.  The good news is they really only use it to send you targeted ads for running shoes and bakeware.

I'm not locked down. Many professors in many colleges here know that's the theory of everything. They refuse to talk to me because that coin plan is worth trillions because the UBI is coming and there are people playing for the money. I assume they've been threatened or paid off. 

From MK Ultra torture by insane Israelis, to Free Masons constantly intervening to insure I stay homeless and broke, to basically zero email responses from all the physicists I've contacted, the walls constitute a social prison. 

The shit I went through would have killed all of you and the worst that happened to me is sometimes I spell Idiocracy wrong.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

44 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I'm not locked down. Many professors in many colleges here know that's the theory of everything. They refuse to talk to me because that coin plan is worth trillions because the UBI is coming and there are people playing for the money. I assume they've been threatened or paid off. 

From MK Ultra torture by insane Israelis, to Free Masons constantly intervening to insure I stay homeless and broke, to basically zero email responses from all the physicists I've contacted, the walls constitute a social prison. 

The shit I went through would have killed all of you and the worst that happened to me is sometimes I spell Idiocracy wrong.

Wait, so this really is @BabaYaga?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Covri said:

He confirmed it on page 2 lol

Yes. It's simple. Read it in chronological order and ignore the Hadiths. David Namuh on Facebook is the best resource for this. Mohammed was a Nestorian Christian. Pagan misogynists took over the religion after Mohammed died, and control the interpretation with Hadiths.

• Prepare your anus 1

16 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

For being a supposed theory of everything, I understand none of it. It needs a better name

Agreed but still, I've been toying with the idea of switching to a new religion or perhaps starting one of my own.  This guy might be my Messiah.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Agreed but still, I've been toying with the idea of switching to a new religion or perhaps starting one of my own.  This guy might be my Messiah.

Dude - you need to join the Church of the FSM, and become a Pastafarian. Once you have been touched by his noodly appendage you will be open to all knowledge and full awareness

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I'm a Free Mason.  Guess I'm guilty.  

See ya later surly friends!!  I've been caught.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Yeah, we voted on that at our last lodge meeting. Next month, we release Xenu from the volcano prison. 

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

We have the same brains we had 80,000 years ago. We were blaming jews for the black plague a thousand years ago. We just don't change. 

If we were so lucky as to have the same brains as people 80,000 years ago, we'd be some bad-ass quick thinkers. Instead, we have mushy extra-food lay-around-and-get-fed anyway brains. It's like comparing wolves to puppy videos. We've relapsed to something that would have been left on the ice back then. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

If we were so lucky as to have the same brains as people 80,000 years ago, we'd be some bad-ass quick thinkers. Instead, we have mushy extra-food lay-around-and-get-fed anyway brains. It's like comparing wolves to puppy videos. We've relapsed to something that would have been left on the ice back then. 

Hunter-gatherer persistence hunting took place during the hottest time of the day and involved chasing an animal like a deer until it was run to exhaustion. We could cool by sweating while we ran and they could not.  Just run for 10 or 15 miles after them and viola’ - lunch.

Now….

IMG_2380.gif.5835abf917dce02fccb0c8f58c5b8c46.gif

• Drool 1

On 2/20/2024 at 2:01 AM, JosephStang said:

Summary: A 3d Real Local Hidden Variable Theory with one force. It overcomes Bell’s inequalities with Bohmian style locality by mediating FTL information without energy using a spinning ring.

if it doesn't overcome Chebyshev's Inequality, I have no use for it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Getting familiar vibes as seen in the Facebook thread.  Didn't you move from Austin to Colorado, Justin?

23 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I also put it here because I mistakenly assumed a site called surlyhorns would have some independent Texas spirit but now I see it's just a bunch of dumb trolls throwing stones.

It's not there yet, but I think you could workshop this into a pretty good Surly motto.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Beau Vine said:

It's not there yet, but I think you could workshop this into a pretty good Surly motto.

Well he already missed a bet with alliteration, the thread title could have and should have been "Scientist Censored Selling Salvation on every Social System."

But I must admit, Mr. Stang does show some promise. I want to see where this thread leads.  Ideally at some point we'll be told what the Theory of Everything actually is, rather than just being scolded for not already knowing what it is, despite OP's clear indication that it's his discovery, so how could we know without him telling us?

I don't know much, but I do know I'm gonna stay tuned to find out!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I didn't announce it here. I've put it on every social network. I'm censored on every network because that actually is the theory of everything. That's why Mossad involved me in peace discussions. 

I also put it here because I mistakenly assumed a site called surlyhorns would have some independent Texas spirit but now I see it's just a bunch of dumb trolls throwing stones.

My bad for injecting intelligence into your slavery destined inanities.

You should try texags.com.    This is right up their alley.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Ideally at some point we'll be told what the Theory of Everything actually is, rather than just being scolded for not already knowing what it is, despite OP's clear indication that it's his discovery, so how could we know without him telling us? 

My favorite part was the Dildo Fight Scene. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Chebyshev's inequality is not the relevant inequality. Bell's is. The challenge presented by Bell's inequality was to postulate a 3D geometry that can accomplish the quantum strangeness. Bohm answered it theoretically almost immediately by changing Bell's definition of locality to Holonomic. Bohm couldn't come up with a geometry that satisfied his definition change. 

Then David Bergman and John Lucas came up with a spinning twisting Toroid. Their claim was that this accomplished electromagnetism and that was all that was needed. I learned physics from David Bergman, NASA engineer. 

After working with him on a simulation, I told him the spinning twisting Toroid was insufficient and we needed to add a travelling wave. A travelling wave on a Toroid that spins at light speed carries faster than light information without any of the Toroid going faster than light. David objected because he felt no need to explain the Quantum strangeness. 

I thought this was ridiculous and quit working with David and went to Israel with the spinning twisting Toroid with a travelling wave. Since this clearly accomplishes Bohmian locality thereby obviating Bell's inequalities, no math was needed to know the geometry itself was sufficient to be crowned the theory of everything. 

As to math, many possible engineered solutions will replicate the Schrodinger equation. Since I'm not a mathematician, I didn't bother doing the math. The geometry is clearly sufficient.

• Prepare your anus 2

15 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Bohm answered it theoretically almost immediately by changing Bell's definition of locality to Holonomic.

Oh.  That explains why I don't understand all of this.  I got a C in Holonomics in undergrad.  Sophomore year.  I was drinking a lot that semester, too - that surely didn't help.

15 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I thought this was ridiculous and quit working with David and went to Israel with the spinning twisting Toroid with a travelling wave.

That reminds me of the time I went to S. Padre with a couple of twisted fraternity brothers and a traveling skank.  Man.  That was a fun spring break.

• Haha 3

Chebyshev's inequality is not the relevant inequality. Bell's is. The challenge presented by Bell's inequality was to postulate a 3D geometry that can accomplish the quantum strangeness. Bohm answered it theoretically almost immediately by changing Bell's definition of locality to Holonomic. Bohm couldn't come up with a geometry that satisfied his definition change. 

Then David Bergman and John Lucas came up with a spinning twisting Toroid. Their claim was that this accomplished electromagnetism and that was all that was needed. I learned physics from David Bergman, NASA engineer. 

After working with him on a simulation, I told him the spinning twisting Toroid was insufficient and we needed to add a travelling wave. A travelling wave on a Toroid that spins at light speed carries faster than light information without any of the Toroid going faster than light. David objected because he felt no need to explain the Quantum strangeness. 

I thought this was ridiculous and quit working with David and went to Israel with the spinning twisting Toroid with a travelling wave. Since this clearly accomplishes Bohmian locality thereby obviating Bell's inequalities, no math was needed to know the geometry itself was sufficient to be crowned the theory of everything. 

As to math, many possible engineered solutions will replicate the Schrodinger equation. Since I'm not a mathematician, I didn't bother doing the math. The geometry is clearly sufficient.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

image.jpeg.f1239f3c34874ecebb0b1ea8cfc5ac71.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

You watch Oppenheimer one time, and you think you're the world's leading authority on spinning twisting Toroid with a travelling wave.

On a side note: I did once get a spinner to twist my toroid after a long night of drinking.  Was QUITE the experience, to say the least.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

You watch Oppenheimer one time, and you think you're the world's leading authority on spinning twisting Toroid with a travelling wave.

On a side note: I did once get a spinner to twist my toroid after a long night of drinking.  Was QUITE the experience, to say the least.

I haven't watched Oppenheimer because everyone who was supposed to have my back decided to lie to me for profit instead, so I've been homeless and broke.

Do you want to confess anything?

• Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I haven't watched Oppenheimer because everyone who was supposed to have my back decided to lie to me for profit instead, so I've been homeless and broke.

Do you want to confess anything?

Yes.  Here's the truth when we look ahead.  In the year 3000 AD, the Psychlos, an alien race, have ruled Earth for a millennium. The Psychlos discovered a deep space probe (suggested to be Voyager 1) with directions and pictures mounted on it and the precious material, gold, which led them straight to Earth.

Psychlos stand up to 9 feet (2.7 m) tall and weigh up to 1,000 pounds (450 kg). They originate from Psychlo, a planet with an atmosphere radically different from Earth, located in another universe with a distinct set of physical laws characterized by a lack of elements that are radioactive. Their "breathe-gas" explodes on contact with even trace amounts of radioactive material, such as uranium. The Psychlos have been the dominant species across multiple universes for at least 100,000 years.

After one thousand years, humanity is an endangered species numbering fewer than 35,000 and reduced to tribes in isolated parts of the world while the Psychlos strip the planet of its mineral wealth.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Yes.  Here's the truth when we look ahead.  In the year 3000 AD, the Psychlos, an alien race, have ruled Earth for a millennium. The Psychlos discovered a deep space probe (suggested to be Voyager 1) with directions and pictures mounted on it and the precious material, gold, which led them straight to Earth.

Psychlos stand up to 9 feet (2.7 m) tall and weigh up to 1,000 pounds (450 kg). They originate from Psychlo, a planet with an atmosphere radically different from Earth, located in another universe with a distinct set of physical laws characterized by a lack of elements that are radioactive. Their "breathe-gas" explodes on contact with even trace amounts of radioactive material, such as uranium. The Psychlos have been the dominant species across multiple universes for at least 100,000 years.

After one thousand years, humanity is an endangered species numbering fewer than 35,000 and reduced to tribes in isolated parts of the world while the Psychlos strip the planet of its mineral wealth.

It's a good thing Texas is going to secede and guarantee free speech. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1