NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

3 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

giphy.gif

Best Quinceanera ever??

Also, I'm noticing a trend in these NFL fights.  They involve multiple people in similar looking jerseys surrounded by a sea of other people in similar looking jerseys.  Is the mindset like, "They can't arrest me, it could have been any of us dark haired people in a pro jersey!"  Like, "I'm wearing a mask and carrying a flag, who could possibly know I was even here?"

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chris-long-two-time-super-bowl-champion-shares-hilarious-solution-for-fan-brawls-at-nfl-stadiums/

"We've got to put a cage in these stadiums where we get these f--king fans in there, and they fight a fair one," Long said. "There's no higher ground. There's no grabbing onto each other's Dak Prescott jerseys. There's no any of it. It's just mano a mano, or woman on woman, and we find out who wants it more."

Dak Prescott jerseys 😂

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/18/2023 at 1:00 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

Full video.  Monday night, no less.

I love all the people trying to make sneak attacks with running starts only to wipe out on the slick floor as they approach their target. Also like the various tribes of Chargers fans - powder blue, navy blue, and Dan Fouts/Kellen a Winslow era blue. 

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

I presume all these goon fans get lifetime bans from NFL games right?

Yes. They are automatically entered into the Global World Government Database. Their Rothschild-sponsored COVID 5G chip blocks entry into the venues, and cuts off their Bitcoin stipend. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

How?  

14 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Yes. They are automatically entered into the Global World Government Database. Their Rothschild-sponsored COVID 5G chip blocks entry into the venues, and cuts off their Bitcoin stipend. 

The facial recognition technology is there to do it. The Knicks owner Dolan used it to ban people from MSG who criticized him publicly. 

https://nypost.com/2022/12/29/james-dolans-facial-recognition-tech-also-targets-knicks-critics/

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/21/2023 at 3:53 PM, Parliament said:

I presume all these goon fans get lifetime bans from NFL games right?

Shit, they probably get comped a hot dog.

Edited by TexArcher
Also, holy Jeebus, you know the fans have lost it when a Buckeye is like, "this is too much."

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Blotto said:

Not too much fan goon footage this NFL season. seems like a down year for stupidity, as hard as that is to believe.

Anecdotally.  This year I went to my first NFL game in probably 10 years.  Saw very little aggressive bro bullshit.  I hope its a trend because I wasn't at all interested in attending, but got dragged there by my family so my son could see his favorite team for the first time.

edit** maybe attending with family in tow lessens the frequency of being around the issues.  I drank less than I would of in my earlier life, no that I was a problem previously it just dawned on me maybe its partially my life situation.

Edited by Incredulity

On 1/2/2024 at 9:46 AM, Pimphand said:

I think the first rule of jumping onto the flaming table should be knowing to roll on the ground afterwards.  Should be pretty obvious regardless of intoxication levels.....

Bills mafia members look like the illegitimate offspring of juggalos.

On 1/2/2024 at 10:52 PM, Blotto said:

Not too much fan goon footage this NFL season. seems like a down year for stupidity, as hard as that is to believe.

I went to a Vikings game late last year and saw absolutely no obviously stupid fan behavior.

I hadn't been since 2014, and that day the first thing I encountered were 2 guys in Zubaz who had passed out and pissed themselves next to the elevator.  It was night and day.

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I hadn't been since 2014, and that day the first thing I encountered were 2 guys in Zubaz who had passed out and pissed themselves next to the elevator.  It was night and day.

I  don't think you have any choice if you're wearing Zubaz. Especially in 2014. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I went to a Vikings game late last year and saw absolutely no obviously stupid fan behavior.

They did the only thing you should ever really do in Zubas.